jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Finally! Version 0.2.0 is here. it was a lot of work. For all the details, please read the post on Patreon or SubscribeStar! I really recomend it!

Additional Note: Because of the new multi layered image system a file compression might cause visual bugs. If you play a compressed version and you notice a visual bug on a character's face while he/she is blinking, disable "eye-blinking" in the preference menu. I added that option for exactly this scenario.

PS: How can I delete the poll? I cannot find that option.
I'm not sure personally but you could probably open a ticket about it.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Shame there was no new story content

Did enjoy some new scenes in between the story

But hopefully next update we will see some story progression

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Compressed Version of
Worlds of Wonders [v0.2.0]
Original Size: 1.77GB
Compressed Size: 676MB
DOWNLOAD: - - - -

If you like my work Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports, mods and compressed versions.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i'll be honest when i saw the poll i made the mistake of thinking that meant it was gonna be switched over to VN. but thats apparently not the case. as sandbox is still a thing. once again thats my bad for making assumptions

back when i first played it i was willing to let it pass once but now that i have to start over and it's still sandbox i think thats it for me.

Reactions: qaywsx

derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
Pretty promising cast, juicy milfs. Story isn't too bad. The sandbox elements add nothing to the game IMO, could have like one room where you point & click every update or two

Reactions: Look-see and qaywsx

It's Danny

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2021
Shame there was no new story content

Did enjoy some new scenes in between the story

But hopefully next update we will see some story progression
That's the plan. This update had to be done even tho it doesn't really progress the story. Now with it as a base I can continue to produce chronological new content.

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
was this version supposed to end right after the Kitty K scene? seemed shorter than the previous version (from new game to finish) wasn't there supposed to be a robot or something?

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
well...shit someone told me the sandbox in this VN was severely reduced to the point it's almost nonexistant and pointless and they were right. so yeah so far the sandbox is barely there. and i'll admit so far i like it. the only annoyance so far was the MC putting on a condom...in the VN world where they are pointless it sucked cant we just have some reckless sex all the time and knock up an office chick?:LOL:

speaking of which is her nipples looking greenish supposed to be on purpose?

all in all yeah i like this version better. i would suggest the dev put a note or something the game is mostly VN now.

i still wish the dev good luck. and look forward to more.

i'm still going through the game so who knows what else is there.

Edit: whelp finished it and stand by what i said so far i like it better. since im now wary of supporting a dev before 3 full releases if dev ends up dropping another update i can see myself support game.

at the moment i have two save my main save seems to pursue everyone minus Lyns friend. and the second save i ended up doing with her added cause i wanted to see how far the content goes in the game with her. and as of this release (2.0) she blue balls you. cant say i really care about her. but the downside is that in the previous release she wouldn't.

all in cant wait for the next one. personally i wanna see some action with the hotel owner girl.(vampire?)

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
I thought about this gane yesterday (i even forgot name of game). But today got it & update too. Lol

But I Prefer sandbox + quest log mechanism over VN

Reactions: ecoli

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I'm very happy that there is a piss in throat scene in this game, are you planning on adding more of that. It's hard to find internal piss drinking scenes, and it's even harder to find it as deepthroat urination.
There are other games with this? Could you please toss a couple titles my way?
Thanks
Cheers

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of :

Worlds of Wonders [v0.2.0] + Incest Patch

My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I want to emphasize something that I really loved.

It's about Sam... FUCK.

I find her incredibly beautiful and attractive. But so much. It's been a long time since I've liked a character so much. I really didn't imagine she'd be a trans girl until, precisely, the gym scene. Before she revealed that she used to be Samuel, I imagined she was a trans girl because of her body. Because of her chest, basically. I really felt bad when she left the gym sad. I definitely want to romance her. I loved her.

So far, mommy Brooke and Sam are the characters I like the most.

I'm really happy with the fetishes presented so far. Especially watersports and lactation. I like them both quite a bit. :B

Last edited:

Nate D

Nov 17, 2017
How do you access the watersports in the first scene? Or was that removed in the update. Thanks

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i'm curious if im the only one who has mixed feelings with the elf's face. on the one hand she's cool. on the other hand she reminds me of the girl lizard from "Rango"

• Haha
Reactions: Forgotted
3.70 star(s) 29 Votes