damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
I have to say i was Iffy playing another sandbox game, but i am glad that i tried the game and i am glad there is Pure VN mode now, the story is fresh combining Science fiction and Magic, and theres a lotta stuff going on and i am hooked on the story though its barely getting started, although the story is fresh, the LI's are kinda overused Tropes, especially the shy,unconfident Sister and her camwhore friend storyline ,to impress her brother?, seems extremely forced even if MC choses to see it, i cant exactly say whats the future plans for it, and the Transformation is implemented in a pretty cool kinda way and again i dont know if its for only story or there gonna be kinks associated with it, i liked romantic Lilly the best and Mom's model actually looks like a MILF not the typical supermodel. Overall pretty polished and good game and can't wait for the next release.

Just my two cents, after playing both sandbox and VN, i think the Pure VN mode better fits the premise as it is now, since the events are closely connected together (especially with the launch of spaceship in one week and all), and flows better than sandbox and makes sense more too, idk exactly the reason for the decision to go sandbox since seems like too much hassle in developing both.

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
The comment on the pale skin was never meant to be a preference thing of the mc, I just wanted him to comment that she looks unhealthy. Maybe have to rewrite it. Drained sounds good, I will see what I can do
Honestly, that "Pale" comment from the MC seems to be pretty spot on than drained, cuz after meeting the brother and sister and the Handprint in the windows and the warning from lilly, we can pretty much guess they are Vampires and Anemic patients classically looks pale and tired, and i thought that was a nice bit of foreshadowing when i played again :)

Reactions: AdamJohn36

Hiroto Tokyo

Aug 19, 2021
I have to say i was Iffy playing another sandbox game, but i am glad that i tried the game and i am glad there is Pure VN mode now, the story is fresh combining Science fiction and Magic, and theres a lotta stuff going on and i am hooked on the story though its barely getting started, although the story is fresh, the LI's are kinda overused Tropes, especially the shy,unconfident Sister and her camwhore friend storyline ,to impress her brother?, seems extremely forced even if MC choses to see it, i cant exactly say whats the future plans for it, and the Transformation is implemented in a pretty cool kinda way and again i dont know if its for only story or there gonna be kinks associated with it, i liked romantic Lilly the best and Mom's model actually looks like a MILF not the typical supermodel. Overall pretty polished and good game and can't wait for the next release.

Just my two cents, after playing both sandbox and VN, i think the Pure VN mode better fits the premise as it is now, since the events are closely connected together (especially with the launch of spaceship in one week and all), and flows better than sandbox and makes sense more too, idk exactly the reason for the decision to go sandbox since seems like too much hassle in developing both.
I think sandbox MOde is bugged

It's Danny

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2021
I opened a poll, because I'm curious if the sandbox/free roam mode is really that unpopular or if only people comment who don't like it.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I opened a poll, because I'm curious if the sandbox/free roam mode is really that unpopular or if only people comment who don't like it.
feel like the poll should've been offered when the game was featured. cause at this rate only ppl who have been commenting and get the notification will vote if they're even aware of it.

Reactions: HansDampf788

It's Danny

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2021
Brook coming to mc's room & talk with lily on Saturday morning not triggering.
Brooke comes to the room in the evening. That still works. If it doesn't for you I need more information, because I cannot reproduce this error.
What do you mean with Lily on Saturday morning?

It's Danny

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2021
feel like the poll should've been offered when the game was featured. cause at this rate only ppl who have been commenting and get the notification will vote if they're even aware of it.
yeah, maybe. Not much I can do about now. But I will keep that in mind.

vince638

Oct 12, 2018
There was a bug in the Red Royal and Lily not showing up in the Lounge at day, I fixed that in 0.1.2b
If there is another bug please let me know. :)
Had a blocking crash after Lily says "Then you are all mine." due to a pair of "with dissolve()" @ scripts/base/locations/earth_7/dark_falls/red_royal/entrance/labels.rpy:19 & 24. Probably doesn't trigger if you skip transitions.
Fixed, recompiled and repacked in attached file.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
From what I noticed in the conversations, Lyn being a camgirl is optional. This is true? I mean, we can select whether we would like the idea or not.
Obviously I don't care if her friend is, but I don't want Lyn to. You know, I want my landlady and my roommate just for the MC.

And if it is optional, those of us who do not want Lyn to be a camgirl will have other additional content?
I guess if we decide that she is, we can see her and maybe join her shows or something like that.

But if we decide that she is not, we would miss this content with her. Will we have something exclusively for those of us who decide that she is not Camgril?

I mean, having the main content with her, having the content if we want her to be a camgirl and the content where she isn't. I would not see very fair to get absolutely nothing if we decide to decline the offer of the camgirl stuff.

Well, those are my questions. In general my experience in the game is excellent. I love the girls' models. Yuki's model is really, really beautiful.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
From what I noticed in the conversations, Lyn being a camgirl is optional. This is true?
yeah in this update we can decide MC to go the reject camgirl path.

but that's as far as it goes right now. the event where MC talks her out of it hasnt happened yet.

It's Danny

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2021
Had a blocking crash after Lily says "Then you are all mine." due to a pair of "with dissolve()" @ scripts/base/locations/earth_7/dark_falls/red_royal/entrance/labels.rpy:19 & 24. Probably doesn't trigger if you skip transitions.
Fixed, recompiled and repacked in attached file.
yeah, found it. Thank you. Will be fixed in the next version. For now, just press the "Ignore" button to continue.

Reactions: vince638

It's Danny

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2021
yeah in this update we can decide MC to go the reject camgirl path.

but that's as far as it goes right now. the event where MC talks her out of it hasnt happened yet.
Correct. It will be possible to talk her out of it in an upcoming version. For now you can just decide to do so for the reason Havenless_ said he doesn't want Lyn or Brooke do something like this.

It's Danny

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2021
From what I noticed in the conversations, Lyn being a camgirl is optional. This is true? I mean, we can select whether we would like the idea or not.
Obviously I don't care if her friend is, but I don't want Lyn to. You know, I want my landlady and my roommate just for the MC.

And if it is optional, those of us who do not want Lyn to be a camgirl will have other additional content?
I guess if we decide that she is, we can see her and maybe join her shows or something like that.

But if we decide that she is not, we would miss this content with her. Will we have something exclusively for those of us who decide that she is not Camgril?

I mean, having the main content with her, having the content if we want her to be a camgirl and the content where she isn't. I would not see very fair to get absolutely nothing if we decide to decline the offer of the camgirl stuff.

Well, those are my questions. In general my experience in the game is excellent. I love the girls' models. Yuki's model is really, really beautiful.
If you choose to talk her out of it, you will be able to do so, but in a later update.
You then obv. miss her camgirl content.
I cannot say yet, if this will give you other exclusive content. If you decide to let her stream you can still start a relationship with her. If you decide not to, sure, no relationship content for you, but otherwise... only if it doesn't fit into the two different timetables of the two paths (which obv. is no reason for the gameplay mode).

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes