May 26, 2018
Funny bug, surprised no one mentioned it. At one point he says "I'm still not 100% sure myself that this is all real."

Only, ren'py must interpret that % oddly because it actually displays "I'm still not 100<renpy.exports.TagQuotingDict object at 0x00000000047157d0>ure myself that this is all real."

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Funny bug, surprised no one mentioned it. At one point he says "I'm still not 100% sure myself that this is all real."

Only, ren'py must interpret that % oddly because it actually displays "I'm still not 100<renpy.exports.TagQuotingDict object at 0x00000000047157d0>ure myself that this is all real."
forgot to mention that. but did notice it. i thought it was funny. im guessing your supposed to spell it out?

Hiroto Tokyo

Aug 19, 2021
Android port patched ??
Here's my next Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mega

Come find me on Jeevant's Discord:

Buy me a beer if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Reactions: Liam Ontario

It's Danny

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2021
So im stuck the quest line says visit Lily at the red royal and ask her some quesations but after that first encounter with her she no were to be found ? is there a specific day she only there ?
Any day, but only during day time you will find her in the lounge (upstairs) when the club is closed for the public (you still have access). If you talk to vi while the club is open you can ask where lily is. Might depend on if you visited the Red Royal the first time during morning/noon or dusk/night.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Any day, but only during day time you will find her in the lounge (upstairs) when the club is closed for the public (you still have access). If you talk to vi while the club is open you can ask where lily is. Might depend on if you visited the Red Royal the first time during morning/noon or dusk/night.
So im stuck the quest line says visit Lily at the red royal and ask her some quesations but after that first encounter with her she no were to be found ? is there a specific day she only there ?
tried it again on sandbox mode and yeah the first you go to the club it has to be in the morning. if you go at night she'll say to come back later but yeah she never shows up again ever. so just go in the morning.

Reactions: michael1984

It's Danny

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2021
so far i like the option to change sisters webcam route. and still in the middle of playing.

gotta admit just got to the hotel. and his comment about the girls pale skin seems annoying mostly cause it makes it seem like MC's interest in woman is different from what i can decide. i personally like pale skin on the same level as i like really dark skin.

Edit:after playing this version maybe he's saything that she looks more drained than anything.

aside from that still playing the game but we might need to add a cheat menu to decide what day it is cause having to sleep so often is annoying. (havent tried the VN mode as its still a WIP)

Edit:

ok so after playing this update it was mostly nice storywise. still building up but that's to be expected. looks like we're getting a school setting tag soon.

regarding Lily hoping we dont have to hear more of her sexual past cause her talking about seeing alot of dicks before is a bit off putting. so is it a demon thing that makes her have a big sexual history or is she half sucubus?

really liked the model to the female hotel owner (senna). im guessing vampires...Yuki must be saved.:sneaky:

and lastly since it was never answered before i think is lesbian content gonna be avoidable or are we boned on that end? at the moment im ignoring Keira in hopes that she'll leave Lyn alone. that and the webcam thing.

but yeah so far i like it. the story seems to be getting more interesting even though it still early.

after trying the Vn mode i can admit i like it better. i thought the scenes were gonna be taken out in this version but most are in there so that's good(y)
cant wait to see when its more complete.
Thanks for the feedback.

The comment on the pale skin was never meant to be a preference thing of the mc, I just wanted him to comment that she looks unhealthy. Maybe have to rewrite it. Drained sounds good, I will see what I can do :)

I recommend using the time skip button in the city map overview, it's way faster than sleeping. I will take a look at a time jump option, but have to check first if that might cause any fault states etc.

About Lily's sex history: This is not a game where the MC is the only male in the World(s) and all girls are virgins. Some of them still are of course, but others will have had sex in the past and maybe even in the present. However, never when they comitted to the mc (unless it's in consent with the mc aka. you).
About the talking about it, most girls will probably not do this. Lily is a bit more open about casual stuff, because she's part demon. And to about the succubus thing: Have you had sex with Lily yet afterward she will tell you more about being a demon. But for the future I will try to avoid talking about this stuff during sex scenes :)

About the lesbian content, I cannot give you a final answer right now. I have to see how things work out and how much work it is to bring it into harmony with the harem route.

It's Danny

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2021
tried it again on sandbox mode and yeah the first you go to the club it has to be in the morning. if you go at night she'll say to come back later but yeah she never shows up again ever. so just go in the morning.
ok, I will look into that. Edit: Yeah thats an error. I will fix and upoload it. Quick fix currently would be to go to the red royal at first by day or use the vn mode.

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Thanks for the feedback.

The comment on the pale skin was never meant to be a preference thing of the mc, I just wanted him to comment that she looks unhealthy. Maybe have to rewrite it. Drained sounds good, I will see what I can do :)

I recommend using the time skip button in the city map overview, it's way faster than sleeping. I will take a look at a time jump option, but have to check first if that might cause any fault states etc.

About Lily's sex history: This is not a game where the MC is the only male in the World(s) and all girls are virgins. Some of them still are of course, but others will have had sex in the past and maybe even in the present. However, never when they comitted to the mc (unless it's in consent with the mc aka. you).
About the talking about it, most girls will probably not do this. Lily is a bit more open about casual stuff, because she's part demon. And to about the succubus thing: Have you had sex with Lily yet afterward she will tell you more about being a demon. But for the future I will try to avoid talking about this stuff during sex scenes :)

About the lesbian content, I cannot give you a final answer right now. I have to see how things work out and how much work it is to bring it into harmony with the harem route.
yeah i didnt notice the time skip in the map menu. but the map is only accessible at the entrance of a place. basically i would have to go to a specific location in an area with multiple locations to access it. a little annoying but whatever.

and yeah its a common thing where ppl have issues hearing about someones past sex life thinking we expect all ppl to be virgins. but it's simply i dont wanna hear about it. but yeah i did pursue lily in general she didnt/hasnt done anything that i dislike her yet.

it looks like she had some history with her friend when they dormed together. im just hoping for an avoidable flashback or none at all.

as for the harem route. i dont mind if they do stuff post MC relationship/consent but rather not see them doing anything if i havent pursued both girls involved. Keira and lyn are cuting it close.

as for the girls that might be doing it in the present same general rule if they have a bf/gf/partner its one thing but id rather not hear about their interactions or see it.

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes