HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
The visuals are good and the story could be interesting but the sandbox (that already destroys the flow of the story) pseudo-incest and the sister-camgirl route started by the predatory friend (who seems to be a LI with femdom elements) are not for me.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
:unsure: I wonder why we have an incest patch here at all when clearly even with this patch there is no incest here because the MC is white and his mom and sister are black so he could only have been adopted.
And if someone doesn't know the incest patch is created so that the MC and his family in the game are related by blood and not in other ways like adoption or even step-family.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
:unsure: I wonder why we have an incest patch here at all when clearly even with this patch there is no incest here because the MC is white and his mom and sister are black so he could only have been adopted.
And if someone doesn't know the incest patch is created so that the MC and his family in the game are related by blood and not in other ways like adoption or even step-family.
Patreon doesn't like stepcest either and we don't know for sure if his real mother is actually dead. That's what his father told Brooke (her best friend and the MC's adoptive mother), but he's also gone missing and presumed dead, with no real evidence either. Plus there's already a cyborg version of the MC who came through a portal from another dimension (?) and transformed into a woman, so... Who knows? We might find out she was kidnapped by aliens or something...

Reactions: Look-see

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Sorry that you don't like this plotline. I hope other characters will be more to your liking in the future.
The problem is that this storyline is destroying the interest in 2 characters at once for some people and that is not something you want to do. Even if Lyn is only trying to be a camgirl she is still whoring herself out for money and most romance fans don't like that especially because she is a family member and the character of Keira is also out of the picture for some players because again being a camgirl is not something everyone wants for the LI and even worse she is pushing Lyn to become one.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Solid start, you have a really good foundation with a few small problems, one of them is the spacing between events (maybe a button to jump to the next friday or something), it'll probably be fixed when more events are added.

I really liked the overall story and the way it's presented, also loved the mind sharing with the cyborg, really curious to see where this is going. The girls look good, the environment looks "unique" to an extent, render quality is quite good too.

I personally don't see cam girl as full whoring, but i definitely would be pissed if my sister decided to take that route.

Grelk

lol
Donor
Sep 11, 2018
Please stop mixing trans with futa trans is a dick girl, futa is a girl with penis AND vagina. See a lot of games with the futa tag just to be trans instead.
Kind hard to differentiate when this site has one tag for both. If you wanna blame anyone blame the site not the poster or dev.

Reactions: Ullubu and User1230

It's Danny

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2021
Kind hard to differentiate when this site has one tag for both. If you wanna blame anyone blame the site not the poster or dev.
When the time comes and I add trap, trans or futa, I'm going to specify what exactly I mean with it.
Or well, I could do it now already.
If I use a male Daz figue as base and make him look female I will tag it as trap. (Currently this is not planned)
A female figue as base with a dick and no pussy would be called trans by me, no matter how she got that dick (either by being born as guy and then transforming, been born with it, or by magic/surgery)
Same applies for a futa, just that she also has a pussy.

It's Danny

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2021
The problem is that this storyline is destroying the interest in 2 characters at once for some people and that is not something you want to do. Even if Lyn is only trying to be a camgirl she is still whoring herself out for money and most romance fans don't like that especially because she is a family member and the character of Keira is also out of the picture for some players because again being a camgirl is not something everyone wants for the LI and even worse she is pushing Lyn to become one.
Yeah I noticed this. I didn't expect it to get such negative reaction, but it's ok, I will keep it in mind for the future.
For Lyn I will create the path to prevent her from doing it, and maybe increase the amount of convincing it takes from Keira's side, however I'm not yet sure how exactly I will do the last thing. For Keira it will not change much, she is a cam girl and that will not change. That's up to you if it makes her uninteresting for you or if you give her a chance to show some depth in the future. :)

Last edited:

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
I don’t know if I should stop playing this right away. Keira smells bad about that FEMDOM and that camgirl shit what she does further reduces her value. It was a pleasure to push its proposal down the bathroom. As a FEMDOM, I do not accept and do nothing with her. If the sister turns into a camgirl then there’s not much more excitement about the whole game. I guess my mother also reveals something that she is selling herself or similar shit. :(

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Yeah I noticed this. I didn't expect it to get such negative reaction, but it's ok, I will keep it in mind for the future.
For Lyn I will create the path to prevent her from doing it, and maybe increase the amount of convincing it takes from Keira's side, however I'm not yet sure how exactly I will do the last thing. For Keira it will not change much, she is a cam girl and that will not change. That's up to you if it makes her uninteresting for you or if you give her a chance to show some depth in the future. :)
you know im more curious if when we get to reject the camgirl will there be any dialogue why we reject her or any other girl? i ask cause most of the time its a "i dont wanna" type of scene rather then us getting a reason why that character isnt for the MC. i remember one game (cant remember the name) gave multiple options on why you rejected a girl.

1.didnt trust me.
2.tried to manipulate me.

been a while since i played it but yeah was curious about that cause i'll admit not sure how i feel about the camgirl thing but do like the choice to reject. and even more so some dialogue that reflects the reason for rejection.

Edit: just played new update. wasnt a fan of the sister going that route. Keira is mostly whatever but her femdom is what bugs me more than anything. turned her down right away mostly cause it seemed like she was into sister.

Last edited:

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Is there a reason gender bender, female protagonist, and multiple protagonist tags haven't been added?

You can switch to playing as a genderbent cyborg version of yourself, via connecting your mind.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Worlds of Wonders [v0.1.1] APK -

Reactions: HoshiEx

It's Danny

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2021
Is there a reason gender bender, female protagonist, and multiple protagonist tags haven't been added?

You can switch to playing as a genderbent cyborg version of yourself, via connecting your mind.
There isn't really any content after switching right now. Adding the tags and teasing people and not really giving them anything in the current version of the game seemed wrong. I already did this mistake with the incest tag while the content of it is still wonky.

It's Danny

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2021
I don’t know if I should stop playing this right away. Keira smells bad about that FEMDOM and that camgirl shit what she does further reduces her value. It was a pleasure to push its proposal down the bathroom. As a FEMDOM, I do not accept and do nothing with her. If the sister turns into a camgirl then there’s not much more excitement about the whole game. I guess my mother also reveals something that she is selling herself or similar shit. :(
I will add an option to prevent the sister from doing cam girl things in the next update.

Reactions: DA22 and Qoo-Rilla

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
hmmm since sister is getting an alternate route. And from what i can see based on the current game Keira has a maledom path as well. do other girls gonna have two paths or is the game complicated enough?

also i completely missed that theres apparently a VN mode in the works? that a real thing?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
why does the changelog say there is new content? there was nothing, the character info even says nothing left in this version..

or is it one of those where you can only see it if you start a new game cuz it's all in scenes already seen before?

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes