Nov 7, 2020
This game is trippy, A Robot version of yourself that happens to change into a ginger chick wow lol. Curious as to what happened to the parents, I’m invested I guess you can say. Thanks for sharing.

PS: I say pick one style of gameplay, you’ll never satisfy everyone regardless of what you choose but either VN or Sandbox. That’s too much work in my opinion.

Jsd16

May 18, 2020
I personally hate sandbox , I 'll wait for pure VN mode when it comes out .
HAREM :love::love: U got me intrigued , will check out later .
And having many gender protag is too much work , it would be better to stick with one protag ( male or female or trans just a suggestion )
But in the end it's ur game do as u wish and good luck to u dev

Last edited:

It's Danny

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2021
I personally hate sandbox , I 'll wait for pure VN mode when it comes out .
HAREM :love::love: U got me intrigued , will check out later .
And having many gender protag is too much work , it would be better to stick with one protag ( male or female or trans just a suggestion )
But in the end it's ur game do as u wish and good luck to u dev
Thank you for your feedback.
I got the advice to stick with one protag a couple of times now and you guys are probably right. I will remove them from the planned content for now (sorry if I got anyone hyped about it). I am not going to abandon the idea for good but put it at the bottom of my list for now.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I got the advice to stick with one protag a couple of times now and you guys are probably right. I will remove them from the planned content for now (sorry if I got anyone hyped about it). I am not going to abandon the idea for good but put it at the bottom of my list for now.
I think you can always fusion both "mcs" in the future to get rid of one and still be able to keep the plot, after all, they are "mind sharing" ;).
I suggest staying with male mc but I'm kind of biased since I never play female mc games xD (except 1 that is full lesbian harem), in any case, I'm not a fan of fmc xD
PS: good luck with the game anyways.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
The main problem with multiple protagonist is that there is a lot of work, and since is already planned "harem" is more work yet, you need the make choices,choices for multiple people, art, probably choices for the sex (probably someone will not like some stuff) if you have a big team, go for it, if not, stay with a single protagonist until you have a big part of the game. I will be honest, personally i like a single mc, for me is easy to have an immersion with just one, but everyone have the own taste.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Just like most other here I would also advise to stick to one mc, prefer male mc as it's most widely used and has wider fanbase to reduce work load. Also it's better for emmersion to play as one mc because jumping between MC's breaks it.
Do you plan to make a android version?

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
hmmm i actuall liked thee game pretty well. could use a notification saying you did all the content that was available but otherwise not bad.

as for the mutliple protag i gotta agree stick with one however i can deny the whole cyborg version doesnt seem to bad so if the female protag version stays in the game i would suggest it is very minimal. but her as a character in general should stay.

It's Danny

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2021
hmmm i actuall liked thee game pretty well. could use a notification saying you did all the content that was available but otherwise not bad.

as for the mutliple protag i gotta agree stick with one however i can deny the whole cyborg version doesnt seem to bad so if the female protag version stays in the game i would suggest it is very minimal. but her as a character in general should stay.
The Cyborg will stay (as a character, not in the MC's room) but it (the cyborg) will transform back to male form in the ongoing story. The transformations purpose was to create a cover story for Brooke in the first place. My plans were that the player is able to change the Cyborg's gender while in control of it, but for now I will stick with one gender (male, because that's currently the original gender of the MC) and just add some transformations from time to time for story based reasons and maybe for some hot scenes. Depends on the amount of workt and time it takes.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
The Cyborg will stay (as a character, not in the MC's room) but it (the cyborg) will transform back to male form in the ongoing story. The transformations purpose was to create a cover story for Brooke in the first place. My plans were that the player is able to change the Cyborg's gender while in control of it, but for now I will stick with one gender (male, because that's currently the original gender of the MC) and just add some transformations from time to time for story based reasons and maybe for some hot scenes. Depends on the amount of workt and time it takes.
kind of a shame she wont stay like that but i can see where your coming from. and i guess it good to clear that up in the early versions of the game instead of letting us get used to it.

a part of me wants to say that for giving her a reason to stay as a female outside of Mc's room is, simply to avoid two MC's(people with the same face) walking around everywhere. or even that she prefers that form since she's still missing her old memories.

again thats just me looking for excuses to keep her as a female cause i doubt id care to much for a Male NPC even if it was a clone/alternate version of the MC. but you gotta do what you gotta do i guess.

its probably cause im already used to her:whistle:

Reactions: User1230

Bobby Boucher

Oct 16, 2020
I'm intrigued. So there's two Mc's, one human, one cyborg?
They're linked together, they cyborg turns into a female or fembot.. I can see it now..

Brooke: Mc where are you going?
Mc: I'm going to go fuck myself
Brooke: What was that?
Mc: I said I'm going to study

This game is definitely different, but not in a bad way. Brooke as awesome as the landlady or should we call her Mom since she raised Mc since he was a baby? Anyway, best of luck to the Dev.
That’s one hell of a drinking story to tell.

Reactions: Wicked Garden

ZakAttak

Dec 13, 2018
Sorry if the incest tag is confusing here and might not be all correct right now. When I created the thread, I added it to explain the patched version that I had to create due to patreon. I actually contacted patreon before realeasing the game and they said they also count relations as incest even if the characters are not blood related as long as they live in an familiar household and/or call each other by family member names.
That sucks man! Patreon is trash since they started their "crackdown" on "incest" :(

It's Danny

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2021
That sucks man! Patreon is trash since they started their "crackdown" on "incest" :(
yeah I know, but I know no better way to get support for my game.
Maybe f95zone will open their own version of "patreon" one day.

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes