"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Worlds of Wonders [v0.1.1] [It's Danny] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 949 MB / 254 MB - WorldsOfWonders-0.1.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 915 MB / 220 MB - WorldsOfWonders-0.1.1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): Workupload - -

Please drop a (y) to support my work. Thanks and happy fapping gaming! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Jsd16

May 18, 2020
I was waiting for Pure VN MODE which dev said he will release later , seems like it is not happening .
There is nothing I hate more than grinding Sandbox than certain three letter tags .
And according to latest review by Saint blackmoor , Sandbox is obviously too grind which is obviously not for me
The game had huge potential with unique story but is let down by Grindy Sandbox .
Time to watch unwatch this thread and move on :cry: as there are so many games out there .
Good luck with ur game dev , hope u finish ur game .

Last edited:

It's Danny

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2021
I was waiting for Pure VN MODE which dev said he will release later , seems like it is not happening .
There is nothing I hate more than grinding Sandbox than certain three letter tags .
And according to latest review by Saint blackmoor , Sandbox is obviously too grind which is obviously not for me
The game had huge potential with unique story but is let down by Grindy Sandbox .
Time to watch unwatch this thread and move on :cry: as there are so many games out there .
Good luck with ur game dev , hope u finish ur game .
pure vn is still planned but needs a little more time. Like Saint blackmoor there are events missing in between. In my first update I focused on some main events to be able to showcase some of the main story and what the game will be about. This caused that for example there are more events for the weekends then for the weekdays. Makes it hard to create a timeline based mode when there are gaps in between. I will fill them first.
To be honest I didn't expect so many peoplecould hardly wait for a sandbox free mode. I might set something experimental tgether for the next update. This would allow to play through the existing events without the gameplay in between.

bighunter

Apr 3, 2018
well i really dont like map stuffs... soo i also will not play it, when i saw map section and day night,... that you need to grind ... well i just stopped, but till that it was interesting game, probably it is good game just i dont like that kind of game with maps,... and soo on.

Best of luck in developing

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
I try the game and I've not yet finished the actual content but I'd like to share my thoughts on the way the sandbox is actually implemented in the game.
I'm not against the concept of sandbox (some game pul it off very well) nor have I encountered any technicals problem with it for now. But I don't see the value of it from a gameplay perspective the way it's implemented (at this actual stage of the game which is early). I'll try to explain what I mean with the following example : Going from the player room to Darkfalls (also why not giving the player enough money at the beginning for buying the tickets whithout needing to play a minigame on the computer?) I need to go the corridor then the entrance then the frontyard, open the map go to the station, click on the tickets machine, go to the platform and finally click on darkfalls. All those action from the moment I decided to go to darkfalls from the player room (which can be considered main hub) to the click on the darkfalls action were useless, realistics but empty from a gameplay perspective. And we are at the beginning and this is not even stat grinding, just clicking throught panel, this is something that can become quickly annoying and be detrimental to the enjoyement of the game on the long run.
What I mean to say is that sandbox is not necessarily a bad thing but you maybe should reconsider the way the player navigate toward the various game elements.
On an unrelated note : the dream elf lady is sexy as hell can't wait to see more of her.

PS : sorry if there are grammatical mistakes and it's not always very clear what I mean, not always easy to explain feedback and concept in a foreign language.

Reactions: EZ8lt and bighunter

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Sorry that you don't like this plotline. I hope other characters will be more to your liking in the future.
Just remember a camgirl is someone that exchanges sexual favors for money intending third people to get off on her, which does not greatly reflects on the person doing it :p, even if not direct sex and it is a bad hobby to have if want a nice job as teacher or whatever when you grow up and makes you easily blackmailable. So it is not someone most people would like their sister to do in a game where they romance her beyond just fucking her.

An option to make her stop or at least be incognito would be wise if she is a serious romance option and not just a fuck interest, since easily selling sex for money is not a trait most romance players like in their LI's and especially a main target like the sister. :p Now if it is meant to be a complete fuckfest, then just keep it as is, if not well there are other ways to overcome an incest taboo believably, firstly and best one just let someone have no taboo to start with and yes that can happen without being a slut or overly sexual free. :p

Last edited:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Just remember a camgirl is someone that exchanges sexual favors for money intending third people to get off on her, which does not greatly reflects on the person doing it :p, even if not direct sex and it is a bad hobby to have if want a nice job as teacher or whatever when you grow up and makes you easily blackmailable. So it is not someone most people would like their sister to do in a game where they romance her beyond just fucking her.

An option to make her stop or at least be incognito would be wise if she is a serious romance option and not just a fuck interest, since easily selling sex for money is not a trait most romance players like in their LI's and especially a main target like the sister. :p Now if it is meant to be a complete fuckfest, then just keep it as is, if not well there are other ways to overcome an incest taboo believably, firstly and best one just let someone have no taboo to start with and yes that can happen without being a slut or overly sexual free. :p
She's going to wear a wig and a mask, but that doesn't make much difference for me tbh, since she will still be selling her body. Not directly, like you said, but that doesn't fit her character (innocent and madly in love with the MC) and after her initial refusal she's going with it, just because her "friend" pushed her enough, which says something about her mindset and how easily she can be manipulated.

If the MC was going to stop it, he would have barged into her room the moment he heard about it, without thinking about the consequences, but he apparently thinks his sister turning into a camwhore is going to be hot, which doesn't paint him very well either.

It's Danny

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2021
She's going to wear a wig and a mask, but that doesn't make much difference for me tbh, since she will still be selling her body. Not directly, like you said, but that doesn't fit her character (innocent and madly in love with the MC) and after her initial refusal she's going with it, just because her "friend" pushed her enough, which says something about her mindset and how easily she can be manipulated.

If the MC was going to stop it, he would have barged into her room the moment he heard about it, without thinking about the consequences, but he apparently thinks his sister turning into a camwhore is going to be hot, which doesn't paint him very well either.
Thank you both for this feedback. I actually didn't saw it as something negative, but you are right. Society doesn't like it when people show of their bodies. One point where I don't agree with society, because I don't see why a camgirl shouldn't be able to work as a teacher as well.

But I can understand if the player/mc doesn't want her to do that for different reasons (strangers knowing who she is, blackmailing, love interest, etc.). I originally planned that it would be optional and not required to watch her streams, in case someone doesn't want to see her do what she does there solo or with Keira, but I actually like the idea of the MC trying to persuade her not to do it and this way give one opportunity to decide what type of character the mc should be. Something that I know I failed to do in the current state of the game.

However, the general idea and the fact that Lyn considers to stream, does fit her character in my eyes. (I will put the rest into a spoiler, in case someone reads this post and hasn't played yet:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Thank you both for this feedback. I actually didn't saw it as something negative, but you are right. Society doesn't like it when people show of their bodies. One point where I don't agree with society, because I don't see why a camgirl shouldn't be able to work as a teacher as well.

But I can understand if the player/mc doesn't want her to do that for different reasons (strangers knowing who she is, blackmailing, love interest, etc.). I originally planned that it would be optional and not required to watch her streams, in case someone doesn't want to see her do what she does there solo or with Keira, but I actually like the idea of the MC trying to persuade her not to do it and this way give one opportunity to decide what type of character the mc should be. Something that I know I failed to do in the current state of the game.

However, the general idea and the fact that Lyn considers to stream, does fit her character in my eyes. (I will put the rest into a spoiler, in case someone reads this post and hasn't played yet:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You do you man. If you have a certain "game plan" in your mind, or if for some reason it's important for the story that she's a camgirl, you don't have to make changes just because some of us don't like that. We'll just move on. You have exhibitionism as planned content, so it's not something that came out of the left field.

I just explained how that scene (the second event with Keira) made me feel about Lyn and the MC because it gave me a different vibe compared to the first release. It's pretty much what DA22 said about the difference between wanting to romance someone or just fuck her.

I didn't like Keira either (too predatory for my tastes, especially towards Lyn), but you can reject her so it didn't bother me, but for Lyn to go for it just like that... it felt off. I mean, even if we accept all those things you wrote in your spoiler, if I was so enamored with someone the last thing I'd do is something that could possibly compromise any chances I might have with that someone. She has no clue how the MC would react if he "accidentaly" stumbled upon one of her livestreams, but she acts like she doesn't really care. Again, she just agreed to whore herself out and possibly have sex with Keira, although she's supposedly madly in love with the MC. Of course if you want her to be someone who seeks attention from pretty much anyone and she just thinks she's in love with the MC or has a small crush and nothing more, that's a different story. Still not my thing, and that makes her completely unattractive to me, but it would explain her actions.

Anyway, in the end of the day it's your story, so you know what's best for it. Not all games have to be for me, so like I said, you do you and good luck!

*To complete my feedback about this update in general, I usually don't like minigames, but in this case I think it was implemented the right way and it can actually be helpful. It's an easy (optional) way to make some extra cash, not too complicated or frustrating and the time we are given to complete it is reasonable.

It's Danny

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2021
You do you man. If you have a certain "game plan" in your mind, or if for some reason it's important for the story that she's a camgirl, you don't have to make changes just because some of us don't like that. We'll just move on. You have exhibitionism as planned content, so it's not something that came out of the left field.

I just explained how that scene (the second event with Keira) made me feel about Lyn and the MC because it gave me a different vibe compared to the first release. It's pretty much what DA22 said about the difference between wanting to romance someone or just fuck her.

I didn't like Keira either (too predatory for my tastes, especially towards Lyn), but you can reject her so it didn't bother me, but for Lyn to go for it just like that... it felt off. I mean, even if we accept all those things you wrote in your spoiler, if I was so enamored with someone the last thing I'd do is something that could possibly compromise any chances I might have with that someone. She has no clue how the MC would react if he "accidentaly" stumbled upon one of her livestreams, but she acts like she doesn't really care. Again, she just agreed to whore herself out and possibly have sex with Keira, although she's supposedly madly in love with the MC. Of course if you want her to be someone who seeks attention from pretty much anyone and she just thinks she's in love with the MC or has a small crush and nothing more, that's a different story. Still not my thing, and that makes her completely unattractive to me, but it would explain her actions.

Anyway, in the end of the day it's your story, so you know what's best for it. Not all games have to be for me, so like I said, you do you and good luck!

*To complete my feedback about this update in general, I usually don't like minigames, but in this case I think it was implemented the right way and it can actually be helpful. It's an easy (optional) way to make some extra cash, not too complicated or frustrating and the time we are given to complete it is reasonable.
Don't worry, I'm not throwing my game plan oversee. I have a "game plan" in my mind, expecially for the main story but that is not affected by this change/additional character path.
I might have made the convincement of Lyn by Keira too quick. Will think about it.

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes