Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
why does the changelog say there is new content? there was nothing, the character info even says nothing left in this version..

or is it one of those where you can only see it if you start a new game cuz it's all in scenes already seen before?
the content mostly had to do with sisters friend. at some point you hear them talk in her room.

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (lyn_sleeping.rpy, line 20)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/base/locations/earth_7/starlight_city/home/lyn_room/events/lyn_sleeping.rpyc", line 7, in script call
  File "scripts/base/locations/earth_7/starlight_city/home/lyn_room/events/lyn_sleeping.rpyc", line 20, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1852, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2247, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "renpy/python.py", line 835, in py_compile
    raise e

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Worlds of Wonders 0.1.1
Sat Jul 24 06:37:52 2021
error at night when lyn is at party

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
This is pretty interesting so far. Lots of interesting plot threads to follow in the future. Fantasy, check. Paranormal, maybe. Aliens, probably. Cyborgs, check. I'm delighted.

The English gets a bit wonky during the Cyborg dialogues though. Sometimes the order of words is a bit messed up.
Also, based on a few odd (wrong) word choices (forename instead of first name, roboter instead of robot), I've deduced that the creator is likely German, or at least his native language is. If so, Grüß dich.

I'd also like to echo the general dissatisfaction about Lyn's potential career. I don't think I've seen another game that has more than one camgirl in the cast. A common theme is someone (often MC's sister) recruiting the MC for help with their shows, but the way this game is currently going feels problematic. Lyn getting talked into it by someone who's been pushing her out of her comfort zone might make sense, but she strikes me more as a romantic, seen as she harbors these 'forbidden feelings' for her dear brother.
I don't know... Just wanted to give my opinion on the matter.

Reactions: mofonistik

It's Danny

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2021
This is pretty interesting so far. Lots of interesting plot threads to follow in the future. Fantasy, check. Paranormal, maybe. Aliens, probably. Cyborgs, check. I'm delighted.

The English gets a bit wonky during the Cyborg dialogues though. Sometimes the order of words is a bit messed up.
Also, based on a few odd (wrong) word choices (forename instead of first name, roboter instead of robot), I've deduced that the creator is likely German, or at least his native language is. If so, Grüß dich.

I'd also like to echo the general dissatisfaction about Lyn's potential career. I don't think I've seen another game that has more than one camgirl in the cast. A common theme is someone (often MC's sister) recruiting the MC for help with their shows, but the way this game is currently going feels problematic. Lyn getting talked into it by someone who's been pushing her out of her comfort zone might make sense, but she strikes me more as a romantic, seen as she harbors these 'forbidden feelings' for her dear brother.
I don't know... Just wanted to give my opinion on the matter.
Grüße zurück :)
I will check the dialogue with the cyborg again. I will keep the use of "forename" during the last will scene. it's (as far as I know) an offical, formal term meaning the same as "first name".

The Lyn part will be reworked in the upcoming update with the option to prevent the cam girl career.

Reactions: mofonistik

It's Danny

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2021
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/base/locations/earth_7/starlight_city/home/lyn_room/events/lyn_sleeping.rpyc", line 7, in script call
  File "scripts/base/locations/earth_7/starlight_city/home/lyn_room/events/lyn_sleeping.rpyc", line 20, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1852, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2247, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "renpy/python.py", line 835, in py_compile
    raise e

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Worlds of Wonders 0.1.1
Sat Jul 24 06:37:52 2021
error at night when lyn is at party
Thank you. Will be fixed in the next update.

It's Danny

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2021
So... finally after some rough weeks I managed to finish update 0.1.2

Enjoy!

(PS to uploaders: I have to ask for mirrors once more.)

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Johnny Bravo.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I really like the unique looks and the atmosphere, I hope it will get even better with every release.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So im stuck the quest line says visit Lily at the red royal and ask her some quesations but after that first encounter with her she no were to be found ? is there a specific day she only there ?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.2.19-FIX + IC + Bonus

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 940 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
So im stuck the quest line says visit Lily at the red royal and ask her some quesations but after that first encounter with her she no were to be found ? is there a specific day she only there ?
according to her schedule she shows up there in the morning or afternoon. but when i go there she's not there and nothing triggers and i did that for everyday of the week so i had to switch to VN mode.

Reactions: michael1984

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Worlds of Wonders [v0.1.2/v0.1.2b] [It's Danny] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,85 GB / 575 MB - WorldsOfWonders-0.1.2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,82 GB / 541 MB - WorldsOfWonders-0.1.2-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

Update Patch v0.1.2 to v0.1.2b (Original / Compressed)
Copy/extract the content of the attached archive into the "game" folder and overwrite if asked.

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
so far i like the option to change sisters webcam route. and still in the middle of playing.

gotta admit just got to the hotel. and his comment about the girls pale skin seems annoying mostly cause it makes it seem like MC's interest in woman is different from what i can decide. i personally like pale skin on the same level as i like really dark skin.

Edit:after playing this version maybe he's saything that she looks more drained than anything.

aside from that still playing the game but we might need to add a cheat menu to decide what day it is cause having to sleep so often is annoying. (havent tried the VN mode as its still a WIP)

Edit:

ok so after playing this update it was mostly nice storywise. still building up but that's to be expected. looks like we're getting a school setting tag soon.

regarding Lily hoping we dont have to hear more of her sexual past cause her talking about seeing alot of dicks before is a bit off putting. so is it a demon thing that makes her have a big sexual history or is she half sucubus?

really liked the model to the female hotel owner (senna). im guessing vampires...Yuki must be saved.:sneaky:

and lastly since it was never answered before i think is lesbian content gonna be avoidable or are we boned on that end? at the moment im ignoring Keira in hopes that she'll leave Lyn alone. that and the webcam thing.

but yeah so far i like it. the story seems to be getting more interesting even though it still early.

after trying the Vn mode i can admit i like it better. i thought the scenes were gonna be taken out in this version but most are in there so that's good(y)
cant wait to see when its more complete.

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes