HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Ok, going have to just wait till at least 10 updates or finished. These 10 min updates are honestly not worth the time, trying to be invested into the story.

Being invested into a magic story, now we got Cyborgs & all that. I feel like creator just pulling it out their own arse atm. That's fine, it's their story, but I'll just wait.
I mean, at the start of the game they were talking about some pretty advanced space exploration stuff iirc. So scifi part had always been there and it was the reason why the nefarious scene at the start is shown if i'm not mistaken. That someone in the magic world doesn't like the technological progress Earth is making.

But yeah, it's better to wait, personally i'm waiting for the time we get to rail Sam like we've been teased about for so long already.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Call me paranoid but don't like the idea of a CYBORG of us, honestly...
Already had an option to set the mom up with someone on a dating app if you were not on her path. Guess my paranoia is coming on. When having a clone ever turned out well...........??
Just hoping nothing strange happens, if you know what I mean....

Also, another skippable update btw, just a heads-up.

Plus, the truth or dare game was TOOOO long and nothing really spicy or nothing happened really with it.

If you're also playing thinking a sex scene happened in this update, then I wouldn't waste ya time either.

At this point, maybe waiting when this game is completed is the best solution at this point.

Last edited:

depp123

Jul 10, 2021
Call me paranoid but don't like the idea of a CYBORG of us, honestly...
Already had an option to set the mom up with someone on a dating app, guess my paranoia is coming on.
When having a clone ever turned out well...........??
Thought the exact same thing...Lots of possibilities for "TeChNicAlLy" shit. There is already something if you want to believe the doc at the police station as well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Thought the exact same thing...Lots of possibilities for "TeChNicAlLy" shit. There is already something if you want to believe the doc at the police station as well.
Yea already not liking this not one bit...
Game been having some SUS shit for 2 updates already, starting with the option to set the mom on a blind date on a dating app.

Now the cyborg who is a clone of us and also seems to
Like something in the back of my mind is telling me in the back of my head to get off the ship before it sink.
Weird and sus shit for a harem game, I have to say....

Like I said, maybe it's just my paranoia, But not liking this one bit.

Like I said when does clones of the MC ever turned out well? He's either going to turn against us, try to get close to our family if you get what I mean, try to replace us, or more...

LOADS of possibilities for “technicalities” if ya know what I mean.
Hell, it seems he is already causing some trouble already and didn't even tell us about it.

The game started strong but every update I am losing more and more interest in this one for reasons like this recent update, or just the plot is so slow to the fact nothing of interest is holding my interest.

Maybe I am just complaining idk, But yea not feeling it.

Last edited:

Gammatroni

Jan 8, 2020
Well if you will look at the main image of the Game there is a redhead cyborg face, from the beginning, so it wasn't a suprise for me, but it's still "stink" a little after update with mom date...
But leaving all this aside, one thing is bothering me, who in their right mind, after discovering that they have magic power etc. is not going on learning trip straigh away? I mean if it was me i would be sitting day and night just to learn anything and everything i possibly can :unsure:

Reactions: Simulacrum29

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
I mean, at the start of the game they were talking about some pretty advanced space exploration stuff iirc. So scifi part had always been there and it was the reason why the nefarious scene at the start is shown if i'm not mistaken. That someone in the magic world doesn't like the technological progress Earth is making.

But yeah, it's better to wait, personally i'm waiting for the time we get to rail Sam like we've been teased about for so long already.
I'm laughing with you
love the game but think waiting a few updates will pay off... and sam too

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Yeah... not sure about that, the cyborg thing ruined the vibe, just added too many question marks that aren't worth finding out for me. I didn't like the first version of the cyborg (female version, it was cut when he reworked the game), but it was definitely better than this, this brings way to many "what ifs" into the table.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
The cyborg subplot was already present in the very early versions of the game, before the rewrite. But I remember it being a girl, or maybe a shapeshifter? I can't remember well. I haven't played this update since I knew it had no sex, so maybe it is the exact same as it was originally.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Yea already not liking this not one bit...
Game been having some SUS shit for 2 updates already, starting with the option to set the mom on a blind date on a dating app.

Now the cyborg who is a clone of us and also seems to
Like something in the back of my mind is telling me in the back of my head to get off the ship before it sink.
Weird and sus shit for a harem game, I have to say....

Like I said, maybe it's just my paranoia, But not liking this one bit.

Like I said when does clones of the MC ever turned out well? He's either going to turn against us, try to get close to our family if you get what I mean, try to replace us, or more...

LOADS of possibilities for “technicalities” if ya know what I mean.
Hell, it seems he is already causing some trouble already and didn't even tell us about it.

The game started strong but every update I am losing more and more interest in this one for reasons like this recent update, or just the plot is so slow to the fact nothing of interest is holding my interest.

Maybe I am just complaining idk, But yea not feeling it.
yeah that comment the doc said about the robo-clone was...not needed.

for me at least looks like the doc might be someone else to ignore if we ever the get the option for her.

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
want to take a look again on this game after some time

if i look at some posts -- is it really that bad now ?
i remember it had a good start

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes