S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Stupid as this might sound, the biggest problem I have with the cyborg is that it has a much bigger dick than us. If they had the same sized dick as us, meaning they're identical to us, then them fucking the doctor wouldn't really bother me. But they're massive compared to us, and the doctor seems to be a size queen only liking the the cyborgs massive size and the probably other species with similarly large dicks.

The one mind in two bodies idea isn't bad, and I can see why game wise it'd be implemented, allows us to have both our fantasy magic life and our home life without awkward juggling. But again, the cyborg having a much bigger dick than us as their own default is what I have the problem with, even if they "only" have a dick the same size as us going forward, the doctor and who knows how any others are used to and expect the bigger dick.

I don't consider the one mind two bodies idea to be NTR, not once we've actually achieved that level of merging, as it stands we're very much separate. Two minds, two bodies, even if they're nearly the same mind in nearly the same bodies.

The question of how the cyborg is supposedly partly our clone, but 1. has a much larger dick by default and 2. the people in charge seemingly have no idea who we are, are annoying factors.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Thought the exact same thing...Lots of possibilities for "TeChNicAlLy" shit. There is already something if you want to believe the doc at the police station as well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why give the clone a magnum dong at all and then proceed to insult the actual MC's dong. Like what was the dev trying to convey with that ? The last few updates have gone way down hill in terms of story. There is way too much jumping around with these themes at the moment.
Remember the vampire chick, the other people from the bar. What happened with them. Sam never got a proper date, the sisters friend ruined that and where did she go? The alien we kept seeing in our dreams what was the point of all that. Why did we randomly fuck the grandmother. Remember we were at a school at one point with beings other than humans? Honestly what the hell is even going on in this game the more I think about it.

Currently the questions are piling up but we are getting very little answers in return.

DementedMan

Mar 6, 2019
I'm not liking the direction the game is going right now.
It started out so good and exciting, then more and more boring "at home" updates were added especially with the blind date nonsense for our mother.
And now a cyborg double with a big cock who also gets the women for us? (Doc)
What's that nonsense?

I thought we would meet a sexy cyborg woman like the one shown in the thumbnail. One for us to seduce and add to our little harem.
Very disappointing.
I hope there isn't such crap as "our doppelganger gets the woman and we experience it through the link".

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
I'm not liking the direction the game is going right now.
It started out so good and exciting, then more and more boring "at home" updates were added especially with the blind date nonsense for our mother.
And now a cyborg double with a big cock who also gets the women for us? (Doc)
What's that nonsense?

I thought we would meet a sexy cyborg woman like the one shown in the thumbnail. One for us to seduce and add to our little harem.
Very disappointing.
I hope there isn't such crap as "our doppelganger gets the woman and we experience it through the link".
I think you just nailed it to what section of the game flops the hardest. The at home part of the story. Almost everything about when the MC is back home is the worst part of the game. All of the family stuff the cyborg crap, none of it is good.

Reactions: dreas

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Leaving the mess of story aside (that is, the game jumps from one story to another and in the end almost none of them advance), we all know what the dev wants to achieve with that cyborg, it will not be the first game to use , a "clone" or "magic" to have DP scenes (and try to avoid certain tag at the same time), but here it's worse because there are 2 personalities and the dev tries to soften it by saying "there wouldn't be a you or me any longer, just us" :KEK:

This is how I see it...

Takitashino

Mar 11, 2023
The more I play, The more I like it, BUT! Can I bang the blond girl dressed in red on the bus? I mean, game wise.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Well, that took a turn. A game, that is planned as harem with a cyborg clone, that already has sex with other characters. At this point I call out bullshit in regard of the planned harem tag and say that this is no harem game. And saying "it's technically not because" is just lying to the player. And honestly, I doubt it's worth to stick around for more, because I fear that it will only get worse, especially with the "technically not" stuff just to avoid the netorare and swinging tags.

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
Stupid as this might sound, the biggest problem I have with the cyborg is that it has a much bigger dick than us. If they had the same sized dick as us, meaning they're identical to us, then them fucking the doctor wouldn't really bother me. But they're massive compared to us, and the doctor seems to be a size queen only liking the the cyborgs massive size and the probably other species with similarly large dicks.

The one mind in two bodies idea isn't bad, and I can see why game wise it'd be implemented, allows us to have both our fantasy magic life and our home life without awkward juggling. But again, the cyborg having a much bigger dick than us as their own default is what I have the problem with, even if they "only" have a dick the same size as us going forward, the doctor and who knows how any others are used to and expect the bigger dick.

I don't consider the one mind two bodies idea to be NTR, not once we've actually achieved that level of merging, as it stands we're very much separate. Two minds, two bodies, even if they're nearly the same mind in nearly the same bodies.

The question of how the cyborg is supposedly partly our clone, but 1. has a much larger dick by default and 2. the people in charge seemingly have no idea who we are, are annoying factors.
I get what you're saying. I just don't like the cyborg idea at all. I always thought it was still another person but like a twin except for the fact that the cyborg has a bigger dick and the human mc gets dick shamed for it is unbelievable.

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
All in all. I just have to see where this game is going. It's still way off for me to make a judgment about it but it was an interesting update better than some.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I get what you're saying. I just don't like the cyborg idea at all. I always thought it was still another person but like a twin except for the fact that the cyborg has a bigger dick and the human mc gets dick shamed for it is unbelievable.
Yea, I'd have much prefered if the game stuck to the fantasy, or if scifi was to be introduced, done so in a different way. As it stands, the cyborg idea has too many problems for me to be completely ok with it

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Patch don't work
The patch (patch.rpy) just needs to be put into the 'game' folder. It is a 0 byte file and just needs to be there, no way it cannot work. Hope you figure it out! :>)

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
Why give the clone a magnum dong at all and then proceed to insult the actual MC's dong. Like what was the dev trying to convey with that ? The last few updates have gone way down hill in terms of story. There is way too much jumping around with these themes at the moment.
Remember the vampire chick, the other people from the bar. What happened with them. Sam never got a proper date, the sisters friend ruined that and where did she go? The alien we kept seeing in our dreams what was the point of all that. Why did we randomly fuck the grandmother. Remember we were at a school at one point with beings other than humans? Honestly what the hell is even going on in this game the more I think about it.

Currently the questions are piling up but we are getting very little answers in return.
poor lily getting no attention

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.2.13 + IC + Bonus/Gal unlock by BupoTiling03-Retired

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 801 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Magic Repeller Mini-Game. Does nothing. Hitting Enter, does nothing. Nothing happens.

For a game with Free Roam, I have not have a chance to roam in a LONG time now playing. Days and days if dialogue, on and on it goes, no free roam. I'm confused. Was it removed as the game went on? The beginning taught you all about how to Free Roam, but there is none for a LONG time in the game. Getting to be annoying frankly.

Last edited:

dreas

Feb 8, 2018
So this is my first time playing world of wonders and was enjoying it until i reached the cyborg and haven't even reached the stuff people really seem to have an issue with, i'm still in the bedroom with all the crap about mind melding yeah if this is gonna be a core thing for the game i'm probably gonna have to bow out of this one which is a shame i was really enjoying it up until this point. I don't expect everything in a game to be aimed at me like i'm not really into male on futa but was happy to see where that bit of the story was going same feeling with the keira stuff.

But something about this cyborg stuff just feels bad and is a massive disruption to the story that was being told instead of even a detour. Honestly if someone told me the cyborg stuff was only made up by the dev purely because they had gotten bored with the magic stuff and so they could justify not having the mc go back to the magic academy for an update I would believe it. This game was clearly always intended to have both science fiction and fantasy elements considering the space launch has been in the background from the beginning so i am not saying crap like 'don't put sci-fi in a fantasy game' but that having this cyborg be the route to do it just seems like a really bad idea.

None of that is even getting onto the issue others clearly have and the odd choice around the cyborg dong and shaming the mc for some reason. Which if the plan is what i think it is to have these two characters just become two version of the mc so you can have on one side the fantasy stuff and on the other either the family or sci-fi stuff (with the cyborg potential in space banging aliens) and not have all the traveling back and forth then that choice so far is even weirder because by making clear physical difference between the mc and the cyborg (beyond the cyborg look) I think your imprinting the idea they are different characters and players won't just accept them as two sides of the mc and you really risk this whole thread devolving into a ntr debate purely because the introduction was done so badly.

Honestly if I have guessed the plan correctly then the update is probably gonna need quite a bit of rewriting and changes to make it actually work that way even then i don't have much faith it will work. To me the best two scenario possible with the cyborg is either it goes away maybe as a way to introduce sci-fi parallel world to go along with the 7 magic worlds, or that the cyborg it turns out to not actually be another mc but is part of some plot to trick the mc or just something to make it go away.

I hope i am wrong and the dev has a solid plan and know what they are doing and it end up being fine because i was enjoying the game so will probably stick around for an update or two before making a decision about this game.

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
So this is my first time playing world of wonders and was enjoying it until i reached the cyborg and haven't even reached the stuff people really seem to have an issue with, i'm still in the bedroom with all the crap about mind melding yeah if this is gonna be a core thing for the game i'm probably gonna have to bow out of this one which is a shame i was really enjoying it up until this point. I don't expect everything in a game to be aimed at me like i'm not really into male on futa but was happy to see where that bit of the story was going same feeling with the keira stuff.

But something about this cyborg stuff just feels bad and is a massive disruption to the story that was being told instead of even a detour. Honestly if someone told me the cyborg stuff was only made up by the dev purely because they had gotten bored with the magic stuff and so they could justify not having the mc go back to the magic academy for an update I would believe it. This game was clearly always intended to have both science fiction and fantasy elements considering the space launch has been in the background from the beginning so i am not saying crap like 'don't put sci-fi in a fantasy game' but that having this cyborg be the route to do it just seems like a really bad idea.

None of that is even getting onto the issue others clearly have and the odd choice around the cyborg dong and shaming the mc for some reason. Which if the plan is what i think it is to have these two characters just become two version of the mc so you can have on one side the fantasy stuff and on the other either the family or sci-fi stuff (with the cyborg potential in space banging aliens) and not have all the traveling back and forth then that choice so far is even weirder because by making clear physical difference between the mc and the cyborg (beyond the cyborg look) I think your imprinting the idea they are different characters and players won't just accept them as two sides of the mc and you really risk this whole thread devolving into a ntr debate purely because the introduction was done so badly.

Honestly if I have guessed the plan correctly then the update is probably gonna need quite a bit of rewriting and changes to make it actually work that way even then i don't have much faith it will work. To me the best two scenario possible with the cyborg is either it goes away maybe as a way to introduce sci-fi parallel world to go along with the 7 magic worlds, or that the cyborg it turns out to not actually be another mc but is part of some plot to trick the mc or just something to make it go away.

I hope i am wrong and the dev has a solid plan and know what they are doing and it end up being fine because i was enjoying the game so will probably stick around for an update or two before making a decision about this game.
The cyborg image on the startup screen has always been there, so there has always been the implication that at least that cyborg would form a core portion of the sci-fi aspect of the story. Since the cyborgs can shapeshift, we still don't really know if this is the cyborg we've met at this point or not. My working theory so far with the cyborg has been that it belonged to MC's father or mother, or someone involved in their murder. The reason it's so familiar with MC, and the reason it thinks it has the weird symbiotic relationship with MC, is because one of its functions before its systems were fried involved caring for or monitoring MC. After its systems were fried by whatever happened to it, all that was left was the memories of MC, which it erroneously interpreted as its own memories.

I think as part of helping the cyborg, we're going to inadvertently help it find its true identity and either find out it's meant to be our ally or that it was working with an enemy and has imprinted on us or something during our adventures and defects to our side.

The updates are typically pretty short and the story jumps around a lot, so it will probably take more than one or two updates to figure out if the story is still going in a direction you like. Like, the party at grandma's place seems like a quick, throwaway side scene, but was basically a whole update.

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes