boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
The cyborg image on the startup screen has always been there, so there has always been the implication that at least that cyborg would form a core portion of the sci-fi aspect of the story. Since the cyborgs can shapeshift, we still don't really know if this is the cyborg we've met at this point or not. My working theory so far with the cyborg has been that it belonged to MC's father or mother, or someone involved in their murder. The reason it's so familiar with MC, and the reason it thinks it has the weird symbiotic relationship with MC, is because one of its functions before its systems were fried involved caring for or monitoring MC. After its systems were fried by whatever happened to it, all that was left was the memories of MC, which it erroneously interpreted as its own memories.

I think as part of helping the cyborg, we're going to inadvertently help it find its true identity and either find out it's meant to be our ally or that it was working with an enemy and has imprinted on us or something during our adventures and defects to our side.

The updates are typically pretty short and the story jumps around a lot, so it will probably take more than one or two updates to figure out if the story is still going in a direction you like. Like, the party at grandma's place seems like a quick, throwaway side scene, but was basically a whole update.
hopefully lily comes back next update to tell us the cyborg is evil and then melts it with her demon powers then gives the mc mucho pussy and then sam is all "anybody home?" and comes in and you kiss her all nicely and give her the bone (if you catch my drift) and she cums then she gets embarrassed about busting then yuki bursts out of the closet like "sam don't be sad everybody cums! watch!" and beats off sweetly and then sam isn't sad anymore and

• Red Heart
Reactions: someyoungguy
Sep 3, 2020
I take it Sam still doesn't have an actual date yet?
I think of this game story as a random Mystery Box because I don't have any idea what the hell kind of

story I'm going to get is there any content with the Vampire yet

or is there anything actually happening with the story finally
sis :oops:

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
So is this just another 5 min update that goes no where, offers nothing, & makes you wish you didn't DL it? Like it's been for past 3 updates?

Reactions: Mad Max68

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Worlds of Wonders [v0.2.14] [It's Danny]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
or is there anything actually happening with the story finally
sis :oops:
Honest my brother, I have no idea at al what is going on with it.

One minute i'm playing a fantasy story where the MC meets some weird and wonderful people and we go off to magic school ..... then all that is forgot to do a bunch of random stuff that has no rhyme or reason to it and the progress with every single love interest is just bizarre as fuck.

This is the first time i've played a game and thought to myself that the dev doesn't have a single clue what he's doing and mean it completely.

It all seems so random, doesn't mesh together into a coherent story and seems to be going in several different directions with no clear path forward.

It has a massive amount of potential to be great if it picks what it wants to be.

Sep 3, 2020
Honest my brother, I have no idea at al what is going on with it.

One minute i'm playing a fantasy story where the MC meets some weird and wonderful people and we go off to magic school ..... then all that is forgot to do a bunch of random stuff that has no rhyme or reason to it and the progress with every single love interest is just bizarre as fuck.

This is the first time i've played a game and thought to myself that the dev doesn't have a single clue what he's doing and mean it completely.

It all seems so random, doesn't mesh together into a coherent story and seems to be going in several different directions with no clear path forward.

It has a massive amount of potential to be great if it picks what it wants to be.
my sister at first I thought it was because of my reading disability that I couldn't understand the story I'm glad it's the game and not me

but I'm curious has anybody ever brought up these complaints with the developer

• Haha
Reactions: motseer

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017

It's like somebody made ChatGPT write a story in the style of Daniels K.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
According to the dev, your choice shouldn't matter that much
View attachment 2677652
Hmm...OK, thanks.

Though, I wonder if the magic classes will be separated by the type magic aspect? Or will MC's class have all the aspects in one class (girls), or will MC's aspect choices determine what girls he will be exposed to in his classes?

Also, I just wanted to know more about the vision and transformation aspect offered (usefulness to MC) as a magic skill (and maybe picking transformation...to avoid bestiality, and maybe giving legs to some centaur woman...or making fairies larger :unsure: ).

• Haha
Reactions: Chimba and darlic

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
WorldsOfWonders-0.2.14
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes