crowbar214

Apr 25, 2021
or is this to catch all hardcoded (left in the dialgoue landlady roomate that danny forgot to make patched mode replace)?
;) Nailed it. I basically reused a rpy file I have lying around to change the MC's name in RenPy games where you can't change the MC's name.

Jul 17, 2020
;) Nailed it. I basically reused a rpy file I have lying around to change the MC's name in RenPy games where you can't change the MC's name.
ah like an universal incest-izer mod, only drawback is in games where 1) actual landlord/lady or roommates 2) where dialogue is written in a way that even though game has incesty vibes the general dialogue requires editing to actually make sense

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Nope, none of them are. The black woman that MC lives with knew his mom before she was pregnant and up to her death (or abduction...can't remember what happened to her). Earlier on MC sees a picture of his mom with the black woman together when they were younger. (Image below)

View attachment 2678817
Thanks i really appreciate you help!

DementedMan

Mar 6, 2019
I went with some logic :
Vi can teach you water
Lily can teach you fire

Only 4 remaining, I was intrigued by transformation (would be less awkward for the centaur kink if you could turn into a centaur ^^) and Vision (could be usefull, not sure if it's like xray-vision or predictions of the future).

In the end it doesn't matter you can master all the 7 ^^
I did similar.
Lily can teach you Fire
VI can teach you Water
The Dean can teach you Air, Transformation, Fire

Only 2 left, Earth and Vision

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
I did similar.
Lily can teach you Fire
VI can teach you Water
The Dean can teach you Air, Transformation, Fire

Only 2 left, Earth and Vision
Yeah but i'm not a big fan of the dean, she became interested in us only after seeing our potential, I wouldn't be surpised if she just wanted the MC to cum in her to have a strong child later, so I am not looking to personnal lessons with her ^^'

But I understand your point, it's a good one.

There is also the fact that a certain fairy listened to all the conversation in the dean office so maybe everyone will no in next patch and we won't struggle much to find people to teach us magic anyway X)

catnapper

Aug 29, 2021
Quick question - have played the update twice, first time (after the test) there was a hot (peeing) scene in the bathroom with Naevys (she also appears on the orb contacts). Second time - no bathroom scene and she is not in the contact list.
Anybody else see this? and if so has anybody discovered any other characters this way?
Picked different aspects each time, wonder if that is the trigger.
Hopefully this does not lock us into certain girls or exclude others.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
this is one of those good games where first releases were good enough dev pick up a nice bunch of interest bcs welll [was good story]fantasy ,science fiction,etc.after 5o 6 updates he re do some story \lore and the game really stop to being interesting to being filled with too many unnecesary bs,......dude seArch for mom ,for pops for magic,for vamps ,for demons,for the future,robots,spaceshit,.....etc wtf is going on>?will be nice if dev just stop and put his
thoughts togheter
I gave up when his clone appeared.In the beginning was nice 'Harry Potter' style and then instead to build on,dev took different turn and put anything he imagined into the story. At home,his sis is deperate to get banged by mc and mom is still players choice to see with legs open and it will go like that for a much longer. I didn't played since clone appeared,so maybe im talking nonsence on the end:BootyTime:

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
I gave up when his clone appeared.In the beginning was nice 'Harry Potter' style and then instead to build on,dev took different turn and put anything he imagined into the story. At home,his sis is deperate to get banged by mc and mom is still players choice to see with legs open and it will go like that for a much longer. I didn't played since clone appeared,so maybe im talking nonsence on the end:BootyTime:
The new update might surprise you then! Thought it was a real return to form

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.2.14 + IC + Unlock

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 822 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: hyperjack38

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
new to the thread
what kind of transformation is present in the game ?
Lilly, the succubus, usually is around in her human form. You'll be able to see her in her true form and even get to say if you like it or not.
According to game lore, elves are into body perfection. That kink is taken to some extremes and you'll be prompted whether it's something you'll like or nor when you meet the headmistress at the academy. You'll see what I mean.
The MC has a clone that perhaps is able to assume diffrent forms but we're not there yet.
I don't recall anything else...

Reactions: Cabin

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Lilly, the succubus, usually is around in her human form. You'll be able to see her in her true form and even get to say if you like it or not.
According to game lore, elves are into body perfection. That kink is taken to some extremes and you'll be prompted whether it's something you'll like or nor when you meet the headmistress at the academy. You'll see what I mean.
The MC has a clone that perhaps is able to assume diffrent forms but we're not there yet.
I don't recall anything else...
i guess there's also that scene with the two girls in the dorm and one has magically altered breasts then they go small afterwards.

Reactions: Vleder

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
In the Settings under "Tags/Cheats" you can activate the console. It will be shown at the top right next to the other icons.
Thanks for your Review. Yes this is my very first game.
Ey yo is the Cheats feature taken off or something? Went to find a guide or a walkthrough for the game and I found this old comment. I see the Tags, don't see the Cheats.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
WIP door in the house at the start, and the WIP dressing room, seeing as they're both in early game, were they just forgotten?

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes