Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Yet the free roam sections remained, I wonder whether the dusty dildo will ever have a purpose, as it looks like it's an optional/missable item.
there used to be way more free roam options but were abandoned. whatever is left seems like it was kept there mostly cause it wasnt that difficult to get through it. before it switched back to VN mode. it's been like that for maybe...7-10 updates now?

maybe less since its been a while since its been removed and updates in general are small but bigger after the sandbox was removed.

but basically i wouldnt worry to much about what happens in the sandbox part of the game to much.

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
Nope, I double checked every single one, unless there is an invisible one on the list.
That was all I could think of from memory. Of course the game still has a lot of loose ends and I wouldn't know where to look it up on the code.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
That was all I could think of from memory. Of course the game still has a lot of loose ends and I wouldn't know where to look it up on the code.
It's not like there are any matches yet anyways, I just hope it gets fixed before it actually gets any use.

kodathawolf

Mar 28, 2023
First of all this has been one of my absolute favorite games thus far. so here is what i percieve is going on. The cyborg comes from an alternate reality from the earth mentioned in the very beginning of the game, where technology has gone to far. Humans of thay earth created something that caused damage to either the flow of energy or a rift between the dimensions of that reality. Causing most magical life to go extinct. i feel the cyborg was sent to prevent us from sufforing the same fate. Its something that is about the be tested on the station. I would say he lost his arm because he was trying to pull his father through with him when the portal closed severing his arm. I could go further and suggest ways of accomplishing it, and how there could be multiple endings depending on the choices made.

As for the current game as it is the storylines for Sam, Keira and Yuki where very touching and heartwarming. It was a bit of a pleasant surprise. Most of the games like this i just click through to get to the sex scenes lol. this game on the other hand I was captivated by the story and the level of emotion involved. Do you be a hoe and break everyones heart or actually love someone, but who. The one thing I must stress and can't stress enough is if the do decide to do the mind meld thing let it only be memories shared not a link causing either one to lose thier sense of self. Even if its a flash bace and forth scenario i would rather see seperate lives and having the mc continue with the school. To fird out what really happened to his father and why. Also the whole vampire situation.

Sorry for the book of a reply.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Worlds of Wonders [v0.2.15] [It's Danny]

BONUS CODE = 156409

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Last edited:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Worlds of Wonders [v0.2.15] Unofficial Android Port + IC Patch & Unlocker

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 1Gb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

• Sad
Reactions: Your real Father
3.80 star(s) 30 Votes