Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
if we choose no to centaurs/dryads will we get an option to make the lower half more human?

they're character models look nice but...yeah.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: darlic

catnapper

Aug 29, 2021
No electricity but the bar has neon lights? ._.
Just because they look like Neon lights does not mean they have to run on electricity - they could easily be "magical artifacts" designed to look, and function, like Neon lights.
Or they could be glass tubes filled with the souls of the dammed.

• Haha
Reactions: Pitczasy and Vleder

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.2.15 + IC + Bonus

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 852 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
was the rating always this low? this game is much better than lot of games with higher ratings imo
It seems like the rating has been dropping over the past few updates because the updates are taking longer but are getting shorter. There were also at least three updates in a row that didn't seem to be advancing either of the main story lines in the game. The last update seems to finally be getting back to some of what the game was ostensibly about in the beginning, but a lot of people were turned away by the past few updates

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
With only 88 patrons and 10 subscribers, it is not sustainable as a main occupation. I think we can safely estimate that it amounts to less than a 1000$ per month. it is not sustainable as a main occupation. We don't know how much time he can dedicate to his AVN. For me the small updates are enough. They are better than nothing at all. Danny shows that he is working on his project. More than many others. Less than others in the same situation also. But you don't check a horse's mouth when it is given to you. (À cheval donné, on ne regarde pas la bride. is that how the translation goes?)

So I am happy. And just enjoy when there is something new.

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
With only 88 patrons and 10 subscribers, it is not sustainable as a main occupation. I think we can safely estimate that it amounts to less than a 1000$ per month. it is not sustainable as a main occupation. We don't know how much time he can dedicate to his AVN. For me the small updates are enough. They are better than nothing at all. Danny shows that he is working on his project. More than many others. Less than others in the same situation also. But you don't check a horse's mouth when it is given to you. (À cheval donné, on ne regarde pas la bride. is that how the translation goes?)

So I am happy. And just enjoy when there is something new.
I agree with you. hopefully the final game does well on the market. Still very hopeful for the future of the game and agree with the other posters that the last update was a great return to form

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
Q: How do I update my game?
A:If you have already downloaded the full game on the previous version you can just download the small update file of the current version and move every file inside the "game" folder of the update into the "game" folder of the full game and replace any files when requested. Then start the game. It should now show the latest version at the bottom right corner.
what if i have older version , does that still work? 2.4 to 2.15 :unsure:

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
what happen to incest patch? i download it but doesn't change anything n just realize there's none of any code write there,
or maybe i don't need patch for the incest part?

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
what happen to incest patch? i download it but doesn't change anything n just realize there's none of any code write there,
or maybe i don't need patch for the incest part?
For some games incest patch is nothing more than file the game checks exists. Iirc only thing the incest patch does is restore the adoptive family relationship, instead of mom just being caretaker etc...

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes