anthoice17

Jan 29, 2020
hello, is anyone else is blocked in the house ? I am blocked can't go back I tried all (the house of the father) after the will

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Anyone know how long Camellia (ex GF of MC) ghosted (stopped texting or calling) MC? And I guess she will show up sometime latter in the game.

Hmm...I wonder if Camilla is now with the rich guy (MC met the security guy and the rich d-bag at the clothing store while with Nancy)?
screenshot0003.png

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Anyone know how long Camellia (ex GF of MC) ghosted (stopped texting or calling) MC? And I guess she will show up sometime latter in the game.

Hmm...I wonder if Camilla is now with the rich guy (MC met the security guy and the rich d-bag at the clothing store while with Nancy)?
No, but there's a text convo on your phone that might help.

Reactions: MrBenny

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
No, but there's a text convo on your phone that might help.
Ya thanks, I did read it...the negative reducing numbers used for the dates of their conversations, is confusing. It makes it hard to know how long it's been after she disappeared (stop responding to MC's texts), to the present time frame.

As I noticed their phone conversation started on day -25 on his phone. And as their conversation happened over a span of days, and the time in their text log moved counter clockwise to end on day -7. So then how long after day -7, has it been since the his last text to Camellia? Was it weeks, months, etc.? This information could be crucial, to know if it's been only a few days, weeks, or has it been even much longer... Because I believe she will be showing up sometime soon in the story (I think), and the longer the time frame, the more of an asshole she is.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Ya thanks, I did read it...the negative reducing numbers used for the dates of their conversations, is confusing. It makes it hard to know how long it's been after she disappeared (stop responding to MC's texts), to the present time frame.

As I noticed their phone conversation started on day -25 on his phone. And as their conversation happened over a span of days, and the time in their text log moved counter clockwise to end on day -7. So then how long after day -7, has it been since the his last text to Camellia? Was it weeks, months, etc.? This information could be crucial, to know if it's been only a few days, weeks, or has it been even much longer... Because I believe she will be showing up sometime soon in the story (I think), and the longer the time frame, the more of an asshole she is.
Iirc, didn't the ex move to another city for university, with them being in long distance relationship from then on. And didn't the rich shite appear in the city MC lives?

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Iirc, didn't the ex move to another city for university, with them being in long distance relationship from then on. And didn't the rich shite appear in the city MC lives?
True. I was mentioning the rich d-bag from the clothing store (the guys mom recently bought the mall), maybe he was there for a weekend visit to the city (just a guess, but maybe the rich d-bag has been attending the same University as his ex... As well the D-bag mentioned he had a girl...so :unsure: ) Anyways, I wanted to find more context with regards to the ex-girlfriends ghosting of MC.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
True. I was mentioning the rich d-bag from the clothing store (the guys mom recently bought the mall), maybe he was there for a weekend visit to the city (just a guess, but maybe the rich d-bag has been attending the same University as his ex... As well the D-bag mentioned he had a girl...so :unsure: ) Anyways, I wanted to find more context with regards to the ex-girlfriends ghosting of MC.
I mean, considering this game has scifi and fantasy elements, reason why MC's ex ghosted him might be something related to those.

Reactions: MrBenny

Big Smurf

May 8, 2018
How da F do I get out of dad's house?
MC says it's time to go but can't get out.
No exit, no nav. arrows even if they are enabled, nothing.
Do I need to throw the dildo through the wall or what?

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes