MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
How da F do I get out of dad's house?
MC says it's time to go but can't get out.
No exit, no nav. arrows even if they are enabled, nothing.
Do I need to throw the dildo through the wall or what?
Take a look on Page 52 - Post #1037

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.2.15 + IC + Bonus
FIX for missing scenes

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 855 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port with a fix for missing scenes.

Reactions: hyperjack38

BlueBasil

Jul 24, 2017
How da F do I get out of dad's house?
MC says it's time to go but can't get out.
No exit, no nav. arrows even if they are enabled, nothing.
Do I need to throw the dildo through the wall or what?
There is an exit, the first one is hidden until you hover over it (center of the bottom of the screen) and the second is a bit hard to see (about the same position). The creator of this VN doesn't seem to understand the effect of dark writing on dark backgrounds. The lock picking game for example is unplayable due to that and the mothers name bar is frequently unreadable (not that either matters).

BlueBasil

Jul 24, 2017
your dad white and your mom black its simple just dont imagine you adopted

but yeah he adoptive just don't imagine it
Actually if you follow the story Dad and Mom both white, adoptive mom black. There is plenty of room for Mom to be not-dead so you never know, you may get what your looking for.

BlueBasil

Jul 24, 2017
who said MC not adoptive?
Nobody, but it could be read into your statement if the conversation hadn't been followed.
I think you missed my point I'm afraid. I was more about the birth mom being possible in the future from my reading of the story.

tortorus

Aug 29, 2018
Sans titre.jpg

Seriously M dev you cannot put the labyrinth lines in another color....? The second and the last inner circle are almost impossible to see .

the repeller mini game, could you put the left clic and enter to play ? And not put ball so tight between them, that the major problem with a lot of ball, it count only one by one. So when it go with a lot of ball, it count the first but do not count more and when you press enter you get hurt even if the second ball are in the area. i skip it the most of the time now. That why i suggest the left clic of the mouse, better for speed than the enter.

When you talk to Vi the fist time in bar, you talk about outsider, why she can talk about them because "you don t talk about a friend behide her back" ...? She had not oppinion of them except they are food for lily ? This part is really weird.

Even if you choose to not to be with your sister/roommate in phone date apli the friend of your sister ask you if you want to cheat with her because you like her picture, and you tell her to not speak. Why if you choose to not take her path...?

Last edited:

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
God why is it that the Devs don't respect the readers wishes to have control over the girls they want - and not be forced to start relationships they do- not want at all
The roses issue at the beginning of the update etc.... why red for his adoptive mom - he should be able to say no - and where is this story going - it seems to be standing still, he the MC should be developing his powers instead of helping an android that looks like him - I would have gotten rid of the android long ago

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
God why is it that the Devs don't respect the readers wishes to have control over the girls they want - and not be forced to start relationships they do- not want at all
The roses issue at the beginning of the update etc.... why red for his adoptive mom - he should be able to say no - and where is this story going - it seems to be standing still, he the MC should be developing his powers instead of helping an android that looks like him - I would have gotten rid of the android long ago
Because it makes a lot more work for the dev, every meaningful choice the dev gives you causes exponentially more work for them. If you want the game to be just so, for only you, go commission a writer and artist and coder and fork up the cash.

Reactions: HentaiKami

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Because it makes a lot more work for the dev, every meaningful choice the dev gives you causes exponentially more work for them. If you want the game to be just so, for only you, go commission a writer and artist and coder and fork up the cash.
Don't be ridiculous - the DEV wants to have more people all the time to read his work - thus the need for choices - the work is and should be secondary to aid in his success

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Don't be ridiculous - the DEV wants to have more people all the time to read his work - thus the need for choices - the work is and should be secondary to aid in his success
Honestly most people who write stories or songs or make any kind of art, are going to do it regardless of their audience. Financial success or more eyes on are often secondary bonuses. So no the dev has probably weighed the amount of work/deviations to their story that it would cause, and found it not worth it.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Honestly most people who write stories or songs or make any kind of art, are going to do it regardless of their audience. Financial success or more eyes on are often secondary bonuses. So no the dev has probably weighed the amount of work/deviations to their story that it would cause, and found it not worth it.
That is bull - most want success - they don't get that unless they please their audience

Reactions: Cernunnos.

BlueBasil

Jul 24, 2017
That is bull - most want success - they don't get that unless they please their audience
And how badly would you cry if they added a fetish you didn't like? I bet you'd scream about milking if they started adding nothing but fan service or a new fetish every update. I mean half the games on here are being barraged by complaints about to many choices/LIs. What people want is coherence, frequent updates, and only the fetishes that they personally like. Trying to create anything creative whilst only considering profits is a mugs game.

• Angry
Reactions: MAD6999

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
And how badly would you cry if they added a fetish you didn't like? I bet you'd scream about milking if they started adding nothing but fan service or a new fetish every update. I mean half the games on here are being barraged by complaints about to many choices/LIs. What people want is coherence, frequent updates, and only the fetishes that they personally like. Trying to create anything creative whilst only considering profits is a mugs game.
I wouldn't cry at all as long as there was choice to avoid or not very simple

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes