MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...I have a question regards to the watersports tag choice in the game settings. There's a separate tag for the urination kink, and a separate tag for watersports...So what falls under the watersport tag, if peeing (urination) already has it's own tag?

Is it just female squirting?

Well, I just don't want to see anything to do with peeing content (drinking it, bathing in it, etc.).

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Hmm...I have a question regards to the watersports tag choice in the game settings. There's a separate tag for the urination kink, and a separate tag for watersports...So what falls under the watersport tag, if peeing (urination) already has it's own tag?

Is it just female squirting?

Well, I just don't want to see anything to do with peeing content (drinking it, bathing in it, etc.).
The only tag I see is in the 'Top' list which is urination. I do not see watersports anywhere in the Genres - unless I am blind.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Ooh, only a brief reappearance but glad to see the No1 hottie Senna making her way back into things... hopefully it's a sign of a path with her in the near future. Though that was not how I wanted things to go down with (No2?) Keira when liking her on that app.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Well every harem game needs one thing: an explanation for the dynamic between characters. The MC and the game are approching a point where that explanation needs to happen and the dev is slowly weaving that in. I am curious to see how that will be integrated.

Lordfugi

Aug 31, 2022
:)
I've already replayed the game 3 times because I lost my game status,,,, I'm wondering why they haven't already made sure that you always get the latest game version

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Well every harem game needs one thing: an explanation for the dynamic between characters. The MC and the game are approching a point where that explanation needs to happen and the dev is slowly weaving that in. I am curious to see how that will be integrated.
I didn't even think of that. Haven't played the last 2 updates yet, but from what I remember they're just kinda... okay with it, even if the 'sister' is jealous. Which is usually the default in a harem game. "I'm okay with you being with other girls as long as I can be with you too"

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Urination would be watching someone pee, watersports is peeing on someone/being peed on
Oh, that makes sense...so I guess, I'll be turning that tag off as well. (Peeing on someone or being pee'ed on, is not my kink)

But, thanks for the information.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
I didn't even think of that. Haven't played the last 2 updates yet, but from what I remember they're just kinda... okay with it, even if the 'sister' is jealous. Which is usually the default in a harem game. "I'm okay with you being with other girls as long as I can be with you too"
That is the boring answer if it come straights out like this. I'd love if every game tried to add more nuance and dynamism to it. Especially since they are in an environment where everyone has their life and can easily walk away and no one is really committed yet except probably Sam and Lilly. Even if for the later it is a different kind of commitment.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Worlds of Wonders [v0.2.16] Unofficial Android Port + IC Patch & Unlocker

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 1Gb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes