Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
from what I gather, the story was always about magic vs technology, and tech stuff was hinted even at the beginning of the game. so its not like cyborg appeared out of the blue.
Sure, but it's horribly implemented. You spend 10+ updates on the whole normal life and magic life, then BOOM sudden cyborg MC that starts getting their own sex scenes and spying on already implemented LI. That doesn't fly well obviously with how people are responding. Personally, I tend to skip through anything cyborg related since I just don't wanna see it as I couldn't care less about that character. Sex scene with the doc? Skip.

If the majority of responses are wanting the cyborg MC to die and their arc to be over with, you know you've failed to write a good character.

If it had been 2 worlds, one tech and one magical that were at war or something and the MC's consciousness could travel between both bodies which ultimately lead to a harmonization of both akin Shadowrun in a sense then sure it might have worked since it would have been the same MC not someone completely different. But multi protag has to be written extremely well to land properly usually.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Reminds me when I watched Dragon Ball Z on TV and just when it started to get to the end of a Saga, they decided to show the entire thing from the Beginning because the dubs where not ready yet.
3rd or fourth time that happened I gave up watching as a kid. Wish they'd just done subs back then, but God forbid folks have to read while watching TV.

• Haha
Reactions: kwazi

Luffy-456

Jun 23, 2023
FAQ:

Q: How do I update my game?
A:If you have already downloaded the full game on the previous version you can just download the small update file of the current version and move every file inside the "game" folder of the update into the "game" folder of the full game and replace any files when requested. Then start the game. It should now show the latest version at the bottom right corner.

Q: I cannot find the navigation arrows during the free roam sections.
A: Go into the settings menu and under "Game Prefs" set "Nav. Arrows" to Enabled. (Default: On Hover)
even after i turn on the nav arrows i cant see how to exit from the mc fathers house

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Worlds of Wonders [v0.2.20] Unofficial Android Port + IC Patch & Unlocker

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 1.1Gb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

DannyLucifer

Jul 5, 2018
Why does the game break every time you press Load? This is the error " While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage u'gui/button/slot_load_idle_[persistent.menu_theme].png': could not find image. (u'gui/button/slot_load_idle_magic.png')"

Reactions: Asherandai

Turbo4elik

Oct 14, 2019
Why does the game break every time you press Load? This is the error " While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage u'gui/button/slot_load_idle_[persistent.menu_theme].png': could not find image. (u'gui/button/slot_load_idle_magic.png')"
Magic theme is still in development. Switch to standard or sci-fi

notdanny22y

Dec 18, 2023
Does choosing aspects make you choose different girls? Can I still be with the other girls? And if not, what aspects got the sexiest girls

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
gotta say, really not liking the cyborg stuff. in the beginning the story seemed like a very obvious harry potter knockoff in somekind of call of cthulu style isolated creepy town. it was not the best but it was focused. now it just feels all over the place

also the hairy girl isnt even that hairy to include a warning like it did.

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
also the hairy girl isnt even that hairy to include a warning like it did.
I expected to see a massive bush and armpit hair with that kinda fetish warning. Seems just like a normal pubic area, maybe slightly unkempt but nothing that would make me go "holy shit! she's half Wookie!". But who knows maybe that's all it meant, and in that case a better tag would be Unshaved.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.2.20 + IC + Unlocker

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 956 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
I expected to see a massive bush and armpit hair with that kinda fetish warning. Seems just like a normal pubic area, maybe slightly unkempt but nothing that would make me go "holy shit! she's half Wookie!". But who knows maybe that's all it meant, and in that case a better tag would be Unshaved.
exactly, i know some people here have a meltdown over the slightest bush, but making an official tag warning for someone who looks like they forgot to shave for like a week or two is just overkill.

Reactions: xxxavier

jwhu

Nov 25, 2020
Why do we have the option of choosing the mcs last name if both mcs adoptive family and real family have a different last name?

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes