godscoper

Jul 16, 2023
after reading the comments and reviews I'll pass because it's another MC cyborg thing. no thanks don't see see cyborg has a bigger dick in the mc and already having sex with people while shaming MC. unless I avoid it or rework I'll pass.

good luck to the dev, hopefully, he turns it around for people

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Hi, question: the problem with getting the saves/load screen in the Magic path is a game problem in this version or the patches?
Edited: och, ok should have read previous posts on this....

Reactions: botc76

Smrdgy

Nov 12, 2018
Another issue with the unclosable phone (v0.2.20-pc), not sure if it's solved because of how difficult it is to find a reply here, but when the drooler notification badge shows up right after messaging Nancy at your home, I managed to fix it by decreasing drooler_keira.match_state from 4 to 3 which made her conversation appear in the messages list.

Just paste this into the console:
drooler_keira.match_state = 3

P.S.: You may have to do it multiple times. When I tried to replicate the issue, 2 out of 5 times the badge has come back and the phone was again uncloseable, but I'm unable to find a pattern.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Hi, question: the problem with getting the saves/load screen in the Magic path is a game problem in this version or the patches?
Edited: och, ok should have read previous posts on this....
Can you point me to that? I've been trying to search for it and read through the threat for half an hour now and can't find anything.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Can you point me to that? I've been trying to search for it and read through the threat for half an hour now and can't find anything.
Hi, I don't remember the exact location of those posts BUT the meaning is that it's NOT working for the magic path as the whole path is WIP. So it's not bug it's a feature!

Reactions: botc76

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Hi, I don't remember the exact location of those posts BUT the meaning is that it's NOT working for the magic path as the whole path is WIP. So it's not bug it's a feature!
That's insane. Last game version everything was fine and now I can't even play it. But thanks for the info anyway.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Worlds of Wonders [v0.2.21] [It's Danny] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,16 GB]
- - - -

Mac [1,12 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...is this where the latest content ends (image below), after MC dry's himself off with a spell...then feels light headed...then cuts to black screen saying that this is the end of the update? Or is there more content that I'm missing?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Hmm...is this where the latest content ends (image below), after MC dry's himself off with a spell...then feels light headed...then cuts to black screen saying that this is the end of the update? Or is there more content that I'm missing?
Yes the update ends there

Reactions: MrBenny

Degarron

Aug 28, 2017
I see the minigames still suck and are still nothing but a waste of time and resources seriously I should be enjoying the update the story the characters instead I've stopped to post this and no the skip button doesn't excuse it the fact a skip button was needed is in it's self a sign something has gone wrong here T-T

O.O also wait that was it ... all that time and that was all we got ... why are all the games like this these days I realize most people aren't being paid to do this but it's still disappointing to see such potential go to waste.

Last edited:
Reactions: Asherandai

anoymoose

Apr 2, 2023
I am confused with this game. We get a really cool game that has so much content potential, the setup for cool magic character building, teases of potential love interests, then suddenly INTERRUPTING ANDROID SIDE QUEST completely throws off the narrative. I was bummed by this development.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I am confused with this game. We get a really cool game that has so much content potential, the setup for cool magic character building, teases of potential love interests, then suddenly INTERRUPTING ANDROID SIDE QUEST completely throws off the narrative. I was bummed by this development.
While it could have been done better, the technology side has always been part of the storyline. The game even starts with some antagonist talking about how technology side has gone too far and how they are going to strike back. Which is actually interesting story premise and i would like to see it developed more. Just wish it was done bit better.

anoymoose

Apr 2, 2023
While it could have been done better, the technology side has always been part of the storyline. The game even starts with some antagonist talking about how technology side has gone too far and how they are going to strike back. Which is actually interesting story premise and i would like to see it developed more. Just wish it was done bit better.
I'm hoping that in time things will round themselves out over time. Perhaps it's because several releases in a row were focused on the android story that it seems so long.

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes