AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
So say something changes and you can ONLY keep 5 girls OTHER than Jaime & Shauna in the Harem(Sex/Girlfriends) who do you keep?

Clients don't count, and Family stays regardless. All others can stay in your life but no sex?

For Me:

Bailey
Natalie
Stacy
Kimmy
Jasmine
I can't count so I'm taking them all. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Now now, don't be jealous because our goddess loves us and yours like to spank people into submission.....
Oh be quiet you keep acting like you had some horrible experience when we had you as our guest we didn't even do anything bad to you.

SB: Yea all you did was sit in a cage and watch TV with me over cookies and Kool-aid

BB: I dunno sis subjecting anyone to a 18 hour My Little Pony marathon has to be considered cruel and unusual somewhere in the Geneva Convention

SB: Eat me BB! MLP is fucking awesome Twilight Sparkle is my spirit animal:mad:

BB: Eat you? Didn't I just do that like an hour ago when you asked what I wanted for breakfast? ....and I thought Daddy was insatiable :p

Why didn't you 2 wake me up for this?!?

SB: We're sorry Daddy....you just look so adorable when yer sleeping we left you be

BB: Plus my mouth was kinda busy at the time so....:devilish:

Last edited:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
So say something changes and you can ONLY keep 5 girls OTHER than Jaime & Shauna in the Harem(Sex/Girlfriends) who do you keep?

Clients don't count, and Family stays regardless. All others can stay in your life but no sex?

For Me:

Bailey
Natalie
Stacy
Kimmy
Jasmine
I was gonna try to be cute and just say Bailey 5 times but I'll be good and take it seriously

Bailey
Rainn
Stacy
Emiko
Alexis

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
So say something changes and you can ONLY keep 5 girls/Romancible partners OTHER than Jaime & Shauna in the Harem(Sex/Girlfriends) who do you keep?

For Me:

Bailey
Natalie
Stacy
Kimmy
Jasmine
Zoe
Nat
Harper
Veronica
Mabel

Reactions: csmk14

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
So say something changes and you can ONLY keep 5 girls/Romancible partners OTHER than Jaime & Shauna in the Harem(Sex/Girlfriends) who do you keep?

For Me:

Bailey
Natalie
Stacy
Kimmy
Jasmine
Elizabeth (she is prob considered family but to be safe i gotta make sure she is in)
Zoe
Natalie
Willabelle
Moon

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020

For Me:

Bailey
Natalie
Stacy
Kimmy
Jasmine
Stacy
Bailey
Alexis
Penny
Unnamed redhead reporter

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Harper
Bailey
Rainn
Rachael
Elizabeth

That's hard af. I want me some Carly but I'm afraid she will lose her cubbiness by the time we get to her. I also want to show tali... well everything. Alexis I enjoy as well. Glad clients weren't included or it would have been harder. csmk14 you are a sadist for this one...

Reactions: csmk14

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
(Edit: I should have read the question, we already have Shauna. Stacey is back on the list!)

Kimmy!
Harper
Natalie
Veronica
Stacey

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 640 Votes