Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
OfficiallyGames , I noticed in your signature, you mentioned a rework. I did search the forums first, but I can't find a explanation in the first few screens of results.

What is being reworked in week 1? Anything major, or just touching up some renders (I think they are great already)?

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I think she shows up when we go to the concert with Aubrey. Maybe she will fill in for someone in the band.
i still think she will be the person Jamie and Shauna pick when they take the MC on a sex adventure to another place

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
OfficiallyGames , I noticed in your signature, you mentioned a rework. I did search the forums first, but I can't find a explanation in the first few screens of results.

What is being reworked in week 1? Anything major, or just touching up some renders (I think they are great already)?
Shauna Female background story, MC dick size from the first few days, Natalie's hair from the early game, Emiko's model to the new one. I am sure there are several other things too but that is what we know for sure.

Edit: The next update will have a rework of the Bailey scene from the last update. The week 1 re-work is not until later this year.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I would hate that if only because I would rather see her reuinited with Cedey before i got anywhere with her
That is why I think when Cedar and the MC go to the concert it would make sense to run into Leslie there or when they shoot the music video. Plus it gives Cedar something to do while the MC is nailing Aubrey.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
That is why I think when Cedar and the MC go to the concert it would make sense to run into Leslie there or when they shoot the music video. Plus it gives Cedar something to do while the MC is nailing Aubrey.
hoping for the concert thing to happen I kinda already have a whole vision of how it might play out in my head lol

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020

The rework i reference in my sig is just a rework of the bailey/jamie/shauna scene. The week 1 rework will come at a later date.

Reactions: Smarmint

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Stopped and realized a lot of Cedar story arc has/will consists of her reuniting with someone. First was with BruBru MC, then surely with Valerie and Leslie. Also, as a whole family unit with both Wendy and MC all together.

The MC has a few himself (Cedar, Wendy, possibly a freckled redhead from his childhood).

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
A lot of things are gonna change with the week 1 rework, some major and some minor:

- Reworked renders so they are up to the same standard as the later days

- MC's dick, Nat and Emiko's earlier appearances are gonna be updated so they match their newer version seen in the later days.

- Ruby, Moon and Lauren's appearances are gonna be updated, you can see them in the updated character sheet if you're curious.

- Female Shauna's background story is getting reworked so its not just a dumbed down version of the trans version.

- A lot of the scenes have been reworked, most of the same plot points happen but in a different way.

- Completely new scenes that weren't there before are also gonna be added.

- Some character relationships are gonna change, like with MC and Rachael , in the rework MC and Rachael have know each other for some time where as in the current version they meet for the first time on day 1.

and a whole bunch of other stuff that will be revealed/teased over the coming months as the rework isn't coming for a while, BD is targeting a release around July but as always things are subject to change.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
A lot of things are gonna change with the week 1 rework, some major and some minor:

- MC's dick, Nat and Emiko's earlier appearances are gonna be updated so they match their newer version seen in the later days.

- Ruby, Moon and Lauren's appearances are gonna be updated, you can see them in the updated character sheet if you're curious.

- Female Shauna's background story is getting reworked so its not just a dumbed down version of the trans version.

- A lot of the scenes have been reworked, most of the same plot points happen but in a different way.

- Completely new scenes that weren't there before are also gonna be added.

- Character relationships are gonna change, like with MC and Rachel, in the rework MC and Rachel have know each other for some time where as in the current version they meet for the first time on day 1.

and a whole bunch of other stuff that will be revealed/teased over the coming months as the rework isn't coming for a while, BD is targeting a release around July but as always things are subject to change.
Awww why the change to Rachael and mc's relationship? It was hot af just meeting her and then meating her :cautious:

K18

Apr 19, 2018
- Some character relationships are gonna change, like with MC and Rachael , in the rework MC and Rachael have know each other for some time where as in the current version they meet for the first time on day 1.
Awww why the change to Rachael and mc's relationship? It was hot af just meeting her and then meating her :cautious:
Personally, i like the change of MC and Rachael being a little more familiar each other before the start of Day 1. It make sense to me since Rachael has been Azel's friend and boss for a longtime and Azel raised MC for 10 years. So it's possible for MC and Rachael to have met beforehand, could've been at a business party/picnic, MC accompanied Azel to work, Rachel accompanied Azel to MC's state championship games, home visit or just in passing, etc (I thought about this back in October last year).

Plus i'd imagine the change/addition will be that Rachael was always fond of MC, so she teased him, innocently flirted with him. Now that MC's leaving town for college (and legal :LOL:), Rachael just laid it out thick for MC ("i'm sure you noticed my flirting" as OfficiallyGames put in). Not missing her chance, which is fitting for Rachael's liberated personality.
Also, I'd say it give more weight to MC accepting Rachael's fixer breeding deal, it being from someone he's familiar with and trust, not someone he just met and boned.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes