ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
That cois quite amazing.

In comparison to many games here (especially the Engrish ones) the language is above average and easy to read.
If you say so. Like I said keep sentences short. You screw up less that way.
Or as Yoda would say.Less the screw up you will.
Oh snap...That's what this reminds me of.

Last edited:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Imagine typing this out.
edit:
This is all I could think about when reading that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
WTF did I just watch!? :eek::rolleyes:
f95's tag system doesn't have them as separate I believe. They only have the futa/trans option as a tag. So since I have trans characters I have to have futa/trans as my tag despite no futa.
I may be wrong though but that's my understanding.
I've asked before for the tags to be split, looks like it hasn't been done. :unsure:
If you say so. Like I said keep sentences short. You screw up less that way.
It's a VN, there's going to be a lot of text. :)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
*shrug* I'm just basing it on how pretty much everyone who's commented hates the new look, and there's been what, one guy who said he likes it? And that post came across as dismissing all that as just 'people hating change'.
Are we talking about Bailey or Natalie ? First one I like, redesign that is, second... I want to follow coach's suggestion and take her out

JayneDoe

Sep 8, 2018
Okay, changing Natalie was one thing.
But I'm coming after the cult now. I didn't realize the issue with her skin shader until that scene and I did a lot of things post render to try and fix some of the issues, but that amount of work isn't sustainable especially not for animations. So I had to change her skin material.
I don't have time to render out an image with normal lighting, so this is an unofficial teaser.
I tried to maintain her original look as best I could. Please don't behead me. :)
View attachment 466140
Wow, 40. million comments during naptime... Here my 5 cents Braindrop
I would still pledge with this Bailey rework :D
Keep it up and make it the game you want to have (But PLEASE don't change back the "Eifeltower" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: )

Oct 24, 2019
Can't wait to play this one, sadly I'm not yet ready to try out other games because of the trauma that I experienced with the last game that I played. But based on the comments, I see that this is a must play.

Reactions: McWoodz

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Can't wait to play this one, sadly I'm not yet ready to try out other games because of the trauma that I experienced with the last game that I played. But based on the comments, I see that this is a must play.
If it helps at all I've already promised

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
Hey got a quick question.

Is it possible to avoid the threesome relationship thing with the best friend and girlfriend (besides avoiding the best friend route)?
It's not avoidable, no matter what you choose Jamie will suggest an open relationship, also no threesome content is in the game, to my knowledge 'fingers crossed we get it'. you just get an open invitation to do whatever with whoever.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hey got a quick question.

Is it possible to avoid the threesome relationship thing with the best friend and girlfriend (besides avoiding the best friend route)?
No, if you go with the friend you get the threeway open relationship.

It won't just be three though.

Braindrop as someone who plays shauna both routes i noticed that based on this choice Penélope is either shemale or female too¿?
Penelope is trasns no matter what.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I have no opinion on the changes made since I have not played with them, waiting on full release. I will randomly make jokes about things and hope that any changes do also become retroactive in the future, so people aren't perplexed on how some guy lost half a weiner, or full facial transformations, unless of course written into the story, like a makeover/lorena bobbitt.

Emiko becoming Hitomi Tanaka in bust size was out of left field, but hey I am cool with it.

The above is a joke if anyone missed it, don't want people turning on braindrop for it.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I have no opinion on the changes made since I have not played with them, waiting on full release. I will randomly make jokes about things and hope that any changes do also become retroactive in the future, so people aren't perplexed on how some guy lost half a weiner, or full facial transformations, unless of course written into the story, like a makeover/lorena bobbitt.

Emiko becoming Hitomi Tanaka in bust size was out of left field, but hey I am cool with it.

The above is a joke if anyone missed it, don't want people turning on braindrop for it.
Ladies and gentlemen watching the game...It's only the third day but Braindrop made an outstanding move scoring a 3pointer from the opposite end of the court.. the match is now a formality!

BeefyPrime

Oct 23, 2018
View attachment 443831

Overview:
After a rough start to your life, you're finally ready to head off to college. As the top high school recruit in basketball you could have went to any school anywhere in the country. Although due to your relationship with your new mother you decide to go to WVM. It was a move that shocked many as WVM is not known for its basketball team. In fact they didn't even manage to win a game last year.
All eyes are on you to perform and turn the team around. Your humble past will be tested and many temptations lay before you. How will you handle being the star on campus?
Thread Updated: 2019-11-19
Release Date: 2019-11-19
Developer: Braindrop - F95
Censorship: No
Version: Day 1-4 v0.3
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

The current build (Day 1-4 v0.3) is incomplete and does not feature a mac version. Please wait till the 28th of November for the usual full release.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Day 1-3:
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 412813 View attachment 412814 View attachment 412815 View attachment 412816 View attachment 412817 View attachment 412818 View attachment 412819
Why the mobile game tag? I dont see it...

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes