somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Braindrop as someone who plays shauna both routes i noticed that based on this choice Penélope is either shemale or female too¿?
Whichever Shaun(a) you choose Penelope will be the same. Otherwise if there was ever a sex scene that included them It would require 4 different versions, and if you add the MC then another 4. Just becomes unwieldy.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Whichever Shaun(a) you choose Penelope will be the same. Otherwise if there was ever a sex scene that included them 4 different versions, and if you add the MC then another 4. Just becomes unwieldy.
Maybe you did not read it but if you choose Shauna shemale i can tell you for sure that Penélope is shemale, however if you choose Shauna as female the text says that she was bullyed and dont say anything of her being either female or shemale.
So in any case i can tell for sure that what we choose have influence in penelope for sure.
Thats why i asked Braindrop

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Mainly because the mods like to keep people from insulting others and that's about as insulting as you can get.
I'll admit, did not know that was considered offensive, so my bad, and sorry if I offended ya on that, won't use it again.

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Maybe you did not read it but if you choose Shauna shemale i can tell you for sure that Penélope is shemale, however if you choose Shauna as female the text says that she was bullyed and dont say anything of her being either female or shemale.
So in any case i can tell for sure that what we choose have influence in penelope for sure.
Thats why i asked Braindrop
Yeah, whichever Shauna you chose Penelope is the same.

argonisnoble

Jul 17, 2019
It never ceases to amaze me how much people care about the MC's dick size in any game. If you care enough to argue with random people over it, some introspection and/or therapy may be good for you...

In WVM the size made me chuckle internally when he whipped it out, but I didn't think about it past that. If I had to garner one, my only criticism would be that the size is actually comedic. That's only really a criticism if it's not the intended effect.

Th3Espr3ss0

Oct 7, 2017
First Time playin through and its already one of if not my favorite, Writing is well-paced and while sometimes a little cringy Its mostly high quality and I was smiling and even laughing a little bit through the whole thing. Is there another place I can support you besides Patreon? I can never get that site to work and this is really quality content that I want to support.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
It never ceases to amaze me how much people care about the MC's dick size in any game. If you care enough to argue with random people over it, some introspection and/or therapy may be good for you...

In WVM the size made me chuckle internally when he whipped it out, but I didn't think about it past that. If I had to garner one, my only criticism would be that the size is actually comedic. That's only really a criticism if it's not the intended effect.
Keep in mind that often the dick is all we see of a FPP MC, so it's all we get to know of his appearance. In other games it's disproportionate when the MC looks like he's ten years old.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
(That's on Day2 ;) )
And I didn't make the connection. Thankfully, people more discerning than I have corrected my oversight. Maybe I would have ferreted out the motivation had I actually played this latest release... then again, maybe not.

argonisnoble

Jul 17, 2019
Keep in mind that often the dick is all we see of a FPP MC, so it's all we get to know of his appearance. In other games it's disproportionate when the MC looks like he's ten years old.
Fair enough, I guess I just ignore it and move on.

I thought we shed the dick talk back in day 2. :ROFLMAO:
Oh boy.
It's something that's gonna curse the thread of every game you make no matter what, so get used to it dude. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Braindrop

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
agian n0,
That cois quite amazing.
Is it me or is the writing a lot worse then it was in the last version?
Great story great artwork and animation but the writing part could
use some help or a better writer. The problem is every other frame.
It's hard to understand what they're saying sometimes without getting a headache.
I think I'm starting to see where the problem is. Keep your sentences short.
The more you say the more mistakes you make.
I hate to see such a great story have those kind of issues that can easily be fixed....peace.
In comparison to many games here (especially the Engrish ones) the language is above average and easy to read.

Reactions: Sativa-29

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Hey got a quick question.

Is it possible to avoid the threesome relationship thing with the best friend and girlfriend (besides avoiding the best friend route)?

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes