ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I was thinking about have a boob job a few years back and then I watched one of those surgery shows where people go on with plastic surgery gone wrong.

A woman went on and one of her implants had burst. It looked horrible.

So I looked at it properly and fake boobs in general all look horrible,

I'll live with my ant bites.
Im not sure which one is worse the case of the burst implant or the fused ones....
Uniboob all the same but totally different shock values

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm sure your girlfriend doesn't complain so why should you?
This was a few years ago just before we got together.

I was a bit insecure in my teens due to my twinsy being as endowed as she is I felt like I got judged for it. I didn't and no one ever commented so it was all me being a paranoid idiot but it wasn't until we'd done the travelling and hit our 20's until I was fully comfortable in my own skin as it were.

Now I can joke about them but wouldn't even mention them back then.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I was a bit insecure in my teens due to my twinsy being as endowed as she is I felt like I got judged for it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For whatever my opinion is worth (nothing) I think you made the right call. (y)

Jun 28, 2018
alright so i have to say, this game is awsome. youve already done more in the way of story in one episode than most games do in their entirety. i hope that level of story and character development stays as strong as it was here.

my biggest gripe, and this is a gripe i have with most of these games because i do not understand it (has anyone actually come out and said they like it) are these massive dicks on the MC. seriously, it looks fucking stupid, its like a foot and a half long. please for the love of god make it like slightly more than half the size it is now, it looks just awful and almost kills this game for me.

what compounds the problem is playing the tranny route, shaunas dick is extremely tiny. why? i dont understand these two extremes. if youre going to give us a tranny, which is awesome (i think youre the only one doing it) why not give her an average package? so you got this giant mc dick and then this little dill pickle youre calling a penis.

other than that the only thing else i can think of is azels face looks scary as shit in a lot of scenes. shes has wrinkles that are not human, a witches nose and her eyes are spaced too far apart making her look like an alien. i can live with this if the problems i highlighted above are fixed.

but yeah excellent game, solid 9.5 out of 10. this could very well be my favorite game if its going to be like this from here on out, even beating out where the heart is, become a rockstar and being a dik. thanks for making this.
Actually not unpopular, my patreon poll for best girl in day 3 showed Jamie have the highest % of votes at 23% and then Harp 20% then Shauna 15% and finally Bailey at 9%

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
This isn't at all uncommon. You can easily be your own worst and harshest critic and see nothing but "flaws", and women seem to be far more susceptible to this than guys. And this isn't even about the whole "Bitches be crazy" thing.

Want a quick "real world" example?

Now, sure, she had botched plastic surgery, but she had absolutely NO reason to get it in the first place aside from insecurities, and at the time she was considered one of the most beautiful actresses around. So there you go.
It's undeniable, however I was thinking in general about the world of VN where often the most attractive womam keeps telling how she's ugly, maybe it's because I've played WIAB and WTHI in one sitting before playing WMV and it just stands out among the common bad tropes

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
because I've played WIAB and WTHI in one sitting before playing WMV
Two things.

First, I'm not sure if I should be happy or depressed that I knew what games those were instantly without even having to think about the acronyms.

Second, I'd say playing 2 games with the "trope" back to back and then having a character in the third game do the same thing in your view probably just compounded the issue to become glaringly obvious to you.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I prefer this much cuter version of the same sentiment.
I was gonna go with a funny pic but I figured it didn't quite put across the look I wanted to convey quite as good as the girls face does when she says no.

That "don't be silly" look.

That look when you go into a thread of a game with hundreds of players and think your own wants are higher than everyone else's.

That's the no I wanted to get across.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I was gonna go with a funny pic but I figured it didn't quite put across the look I wanted to convey quite as good as the girls face does when she says no.

That "don't be silly" look.

That look when you go into a thread of a game with hundreds of players and think your own wants are higher than everyone else's.

That's the no I wanted to get across.
I thought it worked quite well ;)

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
There are plenty of games on F95 that are basically 'meet and fuck'. Try one of them. This game is not for you, and never will be. Sorry.
Dialogue is a good thing, it sets the background for upcoming events. This game, however, not only sets the background but covers its history, the relationships that existed prior to anyone present ever having met, the effect of those unrelated relationships on the price of pork in Saudi Arabia, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera, ad infinitum, ad nauseum. In short, it goes overboard, and does so while going overboard on going overboard.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Dialogue is a good thing, it sets the background for upcoming events. This game, however, not only sets the background but covers its history, the relationships that existed prior to anyone present ever having met, the effect of those unrelated relationships on the price of pork in Saudi Arabia, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera, ad infinitum, ad nauseum. In short, it goes overboard, and does so while going overboard on going overboard.
Did you ever consider, maybe, playing something more to your liking?

Maybe not a VN cos they are usually story based and more of those are getting more story heavy.

Flash games have lots of sex and less dialogue.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Baily see's Mc naked, it gets her horny, she wants more.
She was obviously quite taken with the MC's huge, massive...

Thank you, all. Unfortunately, I haven't actually played the release yet, just looked quickly through the script. Evidently, too quickly. My apologies to Braindrop.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes