dunhill

May 3, 2017
yup... so yesterday when i saw the day 4 update here i downloaded it soo fast (its not a joke, i clicked on that as soon as i saw it without reading anything, i was like a junkie in full hunger mode) i played it only to find out that it was only like 1/2 day update, i should've waited for the full release:mad:... this game felt familiar on how it made me felt and i finally remembered "My Sweet Neighbors" with all the vanilla overdose but this game i like better...

still looking forward to the full day version and replay everything from day1 and also will wait for the full version for day5...

also i need to get a prepaid card and pledge to the game dev patron when i get the opportunity..

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
In terms of pure hotness I think Shauna is #1. In terms of cuteness Jamie is #1 and in terms of "style" Bailey is #1.

Those 3 along with Harp and Azel are my top 5.
Emiko steals the cuteness race for me,azels face is unsettling to me, i always feel like shes thinking of murdering someone.I'm also surprised I don't see veronica brought up very often

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
For me it's:
1. Bailey (I don't know what it is (besides being blond which is unimportant but a sweet bonus in my book), but somehow she presses all the right buttons.)
2. Rainn (Such a cutiepie! And blue hair is the one thing I dig more than blond. ;) )
3. Shauna (Definitely hot... ...and sweet.)
4. Jamie (Leaving that "please go out into the world and fuck whomever you deem worthy" completely aside (because it's a sweet but absolutely ridiculous fantasy), if she is really as kindhearted as she seems to be, she'd be the perfect girlfriend, basically...)
5. Emiko (Also a cutiepie - and I assume she has a deep backstory as well.)

Last edited:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
While I love this rare gem and hope Braindrop makes it big in the developers field ( not the pee pee ), there's one thing that makes my suspension of disbelief go away.... Harper having insecurities about her body...are you for reals ?!I want to start a bakery in her owen .

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Shauna for sure would, probably without telling you as well, so that you could not try to stop it. its made fairly clear how she feels about it if you go the trans route.
Nope. She likes to be unique. Just because she doesn't want MC to use it (yet) doesn't mean she wants rid of it.

It's usually a pretty big thing for trans women to do and not many go the full way.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
i feel like that was more directed at penny more than anything, a little jealousy showing through, could for sure be wrong though.( assuming you are talking about in the classroom when she says,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i figure a lot of that will probably sit with your answer to penny in the hall, which if it does I wish that option was in a different spot.
Also, penny's presence might
pfft this game is a work of art. It would be a crime not to play it.
fair enough.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
there's one thing that makes my suspension of disbelief go away.... Harper having insecurities about her body...are you for reals ?!I want to start a bakery in her owen .
This isn't at all uncommon. You can easily be your own worst and harshest critic and see nothing but "flaws", and women seem to be far more susceptible to this than guys. And this isn't even about the whole "Bitches be crazy" thing.

Want a quick "real world" example?

Now, sure, she had botched plastic surgery, but she had absolutely NO reason to get it in the first place aside from insecurities, and at the time she was considered one of the most beautiful actresses around. So there you go.

• Wow
Reactions: Tyson444 and icesun

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
This isn't at all uncommon. You can easily be your own worst and harshest critic and see nothing but "flaws", and women seem to be far more susceptible to this than guys. And this isn't even about the whole "Bitches be crazy" thing.

Want a quick "real world" example?

Now, sure, she had botched plastic surgery, but she had absolutely NO reason to get it in the first place aside from insecurities, and at the time she was considered one of the most beautiful actresses around. So there you go.
She clearly didn't stop with just surgery. I suspect drug usage of various kinds also played a role in that kind of transformation.

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
She clearly didn't stop with just surgery. I suspect drug usage of various kinds also played a role in that kind of transformation.
Oh for sure, pretty sure she did ALL the cocaine, but I don't think she did meth or anything, and that's all I can think of that would have "helped along" the trainwreck.

Reactions: ZTex

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Now, sure, she had botched plastic surgery,
I was thinking about have a boob job a few years back and then I watched one of those surgery shows where people go on with plastic surgery gone wrong.

A woman went on and one of her implants had burst. It looked horrible.

So I looked at it properly and fake boobs in general all look horrible,

I'll live with my ant bites.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I was thinking about have a boob job a few years back and then I watched one of those surgery shows where people go on with plastic surgery gone wrong.

A woman went on and one of her implants had burst. It looked horrible.

So I looked at it properly and fake boobs in general all look horrible,

I'll live with my ant bites.
I'm sure your girlfriend doesn't complain so why should you?

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes