zVoidwalker

Aug 2, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After comparing the new version to the older version, the skin texture difference is apparent, and it seems like the eyeshadow is either muted down or missing (?).

But it's not like she looks bad or anything. Actually in at least 2 ways I prefer the new look. I think I prefer her eyes in the new one, and I never really noticed before I did this comparison, but her nose with the "old look" seemed to be a bit Rudolfy. :LOL:
I think she looks better now with the 'new' version.
Well, since the pitchfork won't be needed, I must say Braindrop is safe
... for now.

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
her dialog in the latest update said she liked it because it made her unique.
i feel like that was more directed at penny more than anything, a little jealousy showing through, could for sure be wrong though.( assuming you are talking about in the classroom when she says,

i'd imagine we could see it swing back depending on our choices-if we're cool-she'll be good-if we show disgust....that might do a whole lot more than just push her to get the surgery. besides, after that convo between her and the mc-i think she'd tell us and ask for our input-that's what really gonna matter.
i figure a lot of that will probably sit with your answer to penny in the hall, which if it does I wish that option was in a different spot.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Okay, changing Natalie was one thing.
But I'm coming after the cult now. I didn't realize the issue with her skin shader until that scene and I did a lot of things post render to try and fix some of the issues, but that amount of work isn't sustainable especially not for animations. So I had to change her skin material.
I don't have time to render out an image with normal lighting, so this is an unofficial teaser.
I tried to maintain her original look as best I could. Please don't behead me. :)
View attachment 466140
She looks fine, I mean she's a little different but she's still totally cute. The backlash over Natalie is because she looked so much better before, not just because she was changed.

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
There might be a stalker lurking in the background and I was reminded of this thanks to Acting Lessons.
the president did say to be careful about who knows where you live, and sleepwalking your first night probably did not help,
is also worth noting hover that the one girl at them gym stalked and took a picture of you and nikki seems to have an out for you, so they could both be stalking you at all times trying to find stuff.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
While holding off the temptations to download and to wait for the full Day 4 release, here's my take on what i read and seen here so far. First, i love Natalie's new hairstyle and the make-up free natural look. It's sweet and simple, having it a ponytail and is logical if Natalie is gonna try playing basketball with MC again (minus MC getting kneed in the groin). It's a refreshing look over the old hairstyle you see used in 20+ games here (It's just like that one curly hairstyle model used for almost every Brown-skinned/Black girl in other games).

Talks about the old nurse reminds me about this scene from Family Guy.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018

After comparing the new version to the older version, the skin texture difference is apparent, and it seems like the eyeshadow is either muted down or missing (?).

But it's not like she looks bad or anything. Actually in at least 2 ways I prefer the new look. I think I prefer her eyes in the new one, and I never really noticed before I did this comparison, but her nose with the "old look" seemed to be a bit Rudolfy. :LOL:
Braindrop I second this for the most part, but I miss the prominent eye shadow. I'm not a huge fan of make-up as a whole in general, but sometimes it's a key feature to a certain style - and in this case the shadow reflected a certain
vibe which I really dig.
So if this is just a "quick preview" and not the final thing I'm fine - otherwise I'd miss that.

jvult

Apr 12, 2018
Okay, changing Natalie was one thing.
But I'm coming after the cult now. I didn't realize the issue with her skin shader until that scene and I did a lot of things post render to try and fix some of the issues, but that amount of work isn't sustainable especially not for animations. So I had to change her skin material.
I don't have time to render out an image with normal lighting, so this is an unofficial teaser.
I tried to maintain her original look as best I could. Please don't behead me. :)
View attachment 466140
Bailey Bailey Bailey.

• Haha
Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Actually not unpopular, my patreon poll for best girl in day 3 showed Jamie have the highest % of votes at 23% and then Harp 20% then Shauna 15% and finally Bailey at 9%
How about this one... Unpopular opinion: Elizabeth is hotter than Jamie. (I like everybody, just saying. #TeamHarem)

Granted she had less exposure than the others in day 3.

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
Opinions are crazy man.
i think the only real problem with Natalie now is she looks a little too similar to Elizabeth, just more tan. which is mostly because of I'm not a fan of the model in general. on a side note, my first time through I thought Natalie was flat-chested since i have zero observational skills what so ever and thought you had her stuff her bra for school on the second meeting to impress the mc.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes