pyhimys

Jul 31, 2018
She isn't futa, she's transgender.

She was Shaun, the MC's childhood friend that is transitioning into a woman. She has cock and balls, there is no vagina.
I beg to differ, although I choose to go with a va-jayjay version of her....

BTW, this is an awesome game. I just worry that too many characters to screw around makes the overall progression way slower, you know, kinda like GoT.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
But is the version with the full 4 day or not? (I read on the forum that the 28th was the release date of the fourth full day)

EDIT

I found the answer alone on the first post :ROFLMAO:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
We have thos open wounds hun, you make it sound like we're prone to infection any time we open our legs.
You have an open wound? :oops: What kind of women have you been messing with? lol But on a serious note don't be like me and google pics of those fake vaginas and definitely don't google what happens to them after the surgery lol

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Any guesses as to why Kimmy has a grudge against the MC? I can see a few different possibilities.

A. She's a lesbian and her romantic interest is focused on the superstar.
B. She's fucking Damien behind Jasmine's back and is worried he will tip the balance or expose it in some way.
C. She's one of Charles lapdogs or she dislikes coach and wanted her fired, so she's mad the MC is helping her.
D. She used to live in one of the two houses/condo but was forced to move so they could give it to the incoming hoops star.
I honestly hope it's not A, because that's way to common a trope in these games. I wouldn't mind her being a lesbian and just angry that she has to take classes with a guy, especially when she said mc ruined everything, just hope it's not the whole "I hate mc because he's trying to take the woman I love away from me."

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes