BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
Other threads have talks about the definition of ntr... mine has talks about the definition of futa. :unsure:

Also no, Natalie's hair isn't getting reverted. :)
At least you gave a choice. Most games just force fetishes. Plus you forget you introduced a futa with a story. Not just insert generic girl with penis here. Those are big kudo's, cause most games dont care about feelings/emotions that comes with a character. Like I said before, I come to this game for the positive atmosphere. No forcing, being a cuck or being a dick to get a girl.

• Love
Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
What's this I hear about cups of Thea? :eek:
I've heard they're delicious at first, seemingly sweet, but with a bitter aftertaste. :LOL:

Other threads have talks about the definition of ntr... mine has talks about the definition of futa. :unsure:
Clearly what we need to do to REALLY get things going is combine several controversial discussion topics.

"Is it really NTR if it's between your pet dog and your futa-catgirl "step-sister" while you, a loli transvestite voyeur, watches from the bushes while taking a crap?"

...you know, I'll bet you there's already a Japanese game with this exact theme...

Also no, Natalie's hair isn't getting reverted. :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh well. I know it was "overused", but it was pretty, dammit!

She still looks good of course, but her character / face reminds me of a character from another game (I think) now and I can't place it. That's going to bug the hell out of me until I can figure it out.

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
One thing I want people to understand and this may not be what everyone wants to hear but...
This is a game I make for fun. There will never be flawless anything. I'm one very inexperienced dev giving it his best shot. I'm not really making this game for anyone but myself and I think that's why I love doing it so much.
If I started needing to have everything be perfect and tidy, I think I wouldn't enjoy it as much. I think that's a big reason devs get burned out, criticism leads them to losing what they found so fun in the first place.
While I'll always accept criticism and make the changes that I deem necessary, this game will always be my own.
For everyone complaining about Natalie, I'd like to refer back to this old post.

I like Natalie more with her new hair and less makeup, I think it suits her shy demeanor way more so than the previous one and I did not enjoy working with the voss hair.
Those three things are why I changed it, why it will continue to be changed and why it won't be reverted.

I listen to feedback and I make changes that I see fit and I agree with. These complaints about her aren't one of those things. :)

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
I've heard they're delicious at first, seemingly sweet, but with a bitter aftertaste. :LOL:

Clearly what we need to do to REALLY get things going is combine several controversial discussion topics.

"Is it really NTR if it's between your pet dog and your futa-catgirl "step-sister" while you, a loli transvestite voyeur, watches from the bushes while taking a crap?"

...you know, I'll bet you there's already a Japanese game with this exact theme...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh well. I know it was "overused", but it was pretty, dammit!

She still looks good of course, but her character / face reminds me of a character from another game (I think) now and I can't place it. That's going to bug the hell out of me until I can figure it out.
I absolutely want to see the shit you described:love::sneaky::PogChamp:

• Haha
Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
About the hair "issue" I was seriously like "who are you women" at the end of this update, like why do you act like I know you, was funny. I think I preferred her before, but I don't really care either way since she's far back on my top list I just wonder with where the update ended if we get an option, like in most games to answer the question "do you like my new hair cut?" with Nope and get negative consequences as always.

Also Zoe looks like Taylor Swift, just Thiccer.

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
I like Natalie more with her new hair and less makeup, I think it suits her shy demeanor way more so than the previous one and I did not enjoy working with the voss hair.
Those three things are why I changed it, why it will continue to be changed and why it won't be reverted.

I listen to feedback and I make changes that I see fit and I agree with. These complaints about her aren't one of those things. :)
You're right, no point in going back if the hair model is causing you problems during rendering. Anyhow, pretty sure the make up isn't even a consideration here.

In fact, I am sure it is the closed pony tail which is throwing many off regarding Natalie. If you had a open hairstyle in a future update then I am sure no one would have any issues given her original hairstyle was open. I'm forgetting a game which had the exact same thing popup and it was exactly like this.

lkta

May 3, 2017
Never thought I would say "too many girls" but um too many girls. How is the mc supposed to be able to play basketball if he is fucking the whole school and every single random stranger. :D Bailey & shecock Shauna the best 2 in the game for me.

Only 1 gripe/annoyance with the game is not being able to name saves. With so many possibilities, not even mentioning 2 shaunas from the start it is a pain trying to sort saves out for different combos/paths

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: EverydaySanePsycho

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
It's awesome! Wait for the Day1-3 downloads to be back and just have a go, you won't regret it!
(Just don't come back and make duckface comments, or you will be (rightfully!) shun... ;) )
so I'll wait for 28th, right? :D

Reactions: icesun

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Never thought I would say "too many girls" but um too many girls. How is the mc supposed to be able to play basketball if he is fucking the whole school and every single random stranger. :D Bailey & shecock Shauna the best 2 in the game for me
You're missing the point.

He's STILL able to play basketball after fucking all the girls. Do you have any idea how difficult it would be for him to do anything if he didn't constantly drain his balls? They'd be banging around his knees and tripping him and shit! And you could forget about dunking, he'd never get airborne! At this point it's clearly a necessity. :LOL:

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
She isn't wearing make up and the lighting is brighter than all of her previous renders. That's it.
You keep surprising me with pretty much every update Braindrop. Every other VN/Game just keeps using the same model setup, hair, makeup, ect for all renders and just change the clothing on occasion and the lighting for indoor and outdoor scenes, you on the other hand are changing things up even if it means more work for you and making it more realistic in a way thats really refreshing and unique to you. Kudos!!!!!

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Only 1 gripe/annoyance with the game is not being able to name saves. With so many possibilities, not even mentioning 2 shaunas from the start it is a pain trying to sort saves out for different combos/paths
Ren'py has built in page name saving. Just click on "Page 1" and name it what you'd like.

Reactions: Master of Puppets
3.70 star(s) 640 Votes