Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Maybe try to apply Hanlon's Razor before antagonizing strangers on the Internet. Calling someone small minded just because they've never needed to know the difference between futa and trans doesn't do any favors for either party. Try educating without antagonizing, otherwise you might end up closing their minds rather than opening them.
I did not call anyone personally small minded. To call a trans-girl futa is a personal insult to me. So just think. As I said they are not a rarity.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I did not call anyone personally small minded. To call a trans-girl futa is a personal insult to me. So just think. As I said they are not a rarity.
What you said was extremely shallow minded and goes to showcase more about you than the person you attacked for being small minded.

Statistically speaking the Trans community of people is less than .7% of the population of the United States. If you don't feel that having less than a full % of representation is rare then that's on you. So sure you have better odds of running into a transgendered person than being struck by lightning that doesn't mean the occurance isn't rare.

• Angry
Reactions: Vrijgeest

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
What you said was extremely shallow minded and goes to showcase more about you than the person you attacked for being small minded.

Statistically speaking the Trans community of people is less than .7% of the population of the United States. If you don't feel that having less than a full % of representation is rare then that's on you. So sure you have better odds of running into a transgendered person than being struck by lightning that doesn't mean the occurance isn't rare.
Shallow minded really :ROFLMAO:. When someone cant see the difference between a trans-gen and a futa?
USA is not the world. Stats from the USA especially to do with population are highly inaccurate (a professional conclusion). 1% of the USA is locked up in prison. So you could say the numbers of trans-gens is almost the equivelent of the prison population. That is not insignificant.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Shallow minded really :ROFLMAO:. When someone cant see the difference between a trans-gen and a futa?
USA is not the world. Stats from the USA especially to do with population are highly inaccurate (a professional conclusion). 1% of the USA is locked up in prison. So you could say the numbers of trans-gens is almost the equivelent of the prison population. That is not insignificant.
Edit: Realized i ddn't cover your point about them not realizing.....So i'll emplore you to scroll all the way up to the tags at the top of the thread. What's more reasonable them being malicious as you labled them or them using the assigned tags that are already used interchagably ? Not everything revolves around your feelings and in this case it likely wasn't them being malicious so much as you getting bent out of shape for no reason.

Or it is a statiscally insignificant number. 99% of people aren't in prison which one is rarer ?

Also are you sure you want to expand that number to the world scale, where a vast majority of the countries with the largest population outlaw Gender Reassignment and have State Sanctioned Execution for those that are found to have violated it ?

Last edited:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Edit: Realized i ddn't cover your point about them not realizing.....So i'll emplore you to scroll all the way up to the tags at the top of the thread. What's more reasonable them being malicious as you labled them or them using the assigned tags that are already used interchagably ? Not everything revolves around your feelings and in this case it likely wasn't them being malicious so much as you getting bent out of shape for no reason.

Or it is a statiscally insignificant number. 99% of people aren't in prison which one is rarer ?

Also are you sure you want to expand that number to the world scale, where a vast majority of the countries with the largest population outlaw Gender Reassignment and have State Sanctioned Execution for those that are found to have violated it ?
You are talking about a very small minority of idiotic countries where freedom suffers as much as trans gens. For a prison population only China comes close. Insignificant? Locking up 1% of your population. Please..

Reactions: OneWayMissile
D

Deleted member 51675

I usually don't comment on stuff like this but I strongly hope Natalie's new look/model gets reverted in the next update.

It's hard to tell without a close up but to me it looks like a new model. Her face looks different (maybe it's not though) but she doesn't seem to have the little mole-type details on her face (I guess she's possibly wearing makeup, hopefully not permanent), the eyebrows look very different too, eye colour looks off and combine all this with a new hair style she looks entirely like a new character that shares the same name. Not sure if anyone else feels like this or not. In fact, she reminds me a lot of Elizabeth so she feels even less unique now.

I know natalie's model wasn't that unique but who cares, it's a good model and it works. This has unfortunately killed any interest I had in her story so far. I hope you reconsider this change Braindrop

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
Am I the only one who don't know what WVM stands for? Not that it matters :unsure:
It's not really supposed to stand for anything specific; it's just supposed to be a convincing university name (in acronym form). But seeing as West Virginia University are the Mountaineers... which could be WVM if you drop the U... I'll let you connect the dots.

0ffspring

Sep 20, 2017
I usually don't comment on stuff like this but I strongly hope Natalie's new look/model gets reverted in the next update.

It's hard to tell without a close up but to me it looks like a new model. Her face looks different (maybe it's not though) but she doesn't seem to have the little mole-type details on her face (I guess she's possibly wearing makeup, hopefully not permanent), the eyebrows look very different too, eye colour looks off and combine all this with a new hair style she looks entirely like a new character that shares the same name. Not sure if anyone else feels like this or not. In fact, she reminds me a lot of Elizabeth so she feels even less unique now.

I know natalie's model wasn't that unique but who cares, it's a good model and it works. This has unfortunately killed any interest I had in her story so far. I hope you reconsider this change Braindrop
Yeah I'm totally with you on this one. I'm a huge fan of Natalie and to be honest I'm not a fan of the new style... I mean she's still pretty but I liked her better before. So I'm hoping she will change back (I mean I liked Elizabeth more with red hair and she is going back to that so there is also hope with Natalie :D)

But in generell I have to say that it is a huge plus if the Dev. desides to change the designe sometimes. In this case for example for Natalie it's kind of a date so she decided to try something new witch is cool (as long as she goes back later on ;))
Always the same look can be pretty boring so changing the clothes, jewellery, hairstyle, make-up or even the color of the nails is a pretty "refreshing" thing to do

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 465842
Normally I'd probably be wary of changing a characters model so suddenly, but the before model (or at least the hairstyle) is in every nearly damn game that gets released in this forum that I don't care and almost welcome the change haha.

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes