Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
*grumble* *grumble* why the hell I stopped getting notifications for this thread and before I know it I have forty pages to read to get caught up *grumble*
Anyway, reactions to 0.4.3:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Walter Victor

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
You are talking about a very small minority of idiotic countries where freedom suffers as much as trans gens. For a prison population only China comes close. Insignificant? Locking up 1% of your population. Please..
I have 284m
It's still statisically insignificant.

So stop being a butt hurt over someone using the terms that the site itself and the thread uses. Okay Karen ?

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Are you sure? The last Patreon update made it sound like he wasn't sure if he was going to do that or not.
My brain in the morning remember well it is the last part, the rest went into the fog,but Yes, still unknown. :LOL: Although, like anywho said there is still a lot of content to add, you may need an extra week.:unsure:
It is hard to live with a translator, the data is easier to mix and confuse.:sneaky::(

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
Once. If you have not played the game, try it. I think you will be okay with how the cheating issue is resolved.
I think I am end the end of day one and made MC deny everyone except for the best friend. It is night time and still no dialogue choice from MC has popped up regarding breaking up with his girlfriend. Is them being a secret couple what you were talking about or does this choice come further down the line?

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I think I am end the end of day one and made MC deny everyone except for the best friend. It is night time and still no dialogue choice from MC has popped up regarding breaking up with his girlfriend. Is them being a secret couple what you were talking about or does this choice come further down the line?
Just keep playing and you'll find out.

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
Just play the game for the first time... I'm at the point where Jamie agree to have Shauna join the Harem/poly relation. And WOW! I'll be sad when i reach the end of the content. I didn't expect it to be this good.

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
I preferred this game when I thought it would be about the MC's corruption into debauchery but I think that's on me for expecting something it's not. Still really really good overall, great characters and really good renders, just not top tier for me.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Braindrop
For Natalie other then the hair change did you change her skin tone? Previously she seemed to be a bit more tanned and now seems to be a little pale and her lips are not as dark as they were previously which is throwing me off and probably everyone else as well since it makes her look too different from the original renders even with it being the same model/face. Also her eyes seem a bit darker as well.

Cannot wait will the rest is released, keep up the great work!

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes