VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
I just now noticed that the release on the main page has been updated. They are testing my will.:WutFace: But I won't give up. The light of Bailey, Shauna, Harper, and "the best mom in the world" will protect me. I will not yield to Satan. Maybe I'll even wait for the first Thursday of December to get everything at once.

Jun 17, 2018
Any guesses as to why Kimmy has a grudge against the MC? I can see a few different possibilities.

A. She's a lesbian and her romantic interest is focused on the superstar.
B. She's fucking Damien behind Jasmine's back and is worried he will tip the balance or expose it in some way.
C. She's one of Charles lapdogs or she dislikes coach and wanted her fired, so she's mad the MC is helping her.
D. She used to live in one of the two houses/condo but was forced to move so they could give it to the incoming hoops star.
I'll go with option B here. Other than that maybe the MC and Kimmy might have had a thing in the past, not a fling but those moments where he'd ignored her over something or some kind of that story.

Also, Braindrop you are doing an amazing job at this game. Your passion at what you're doing is really appreciated. Keep doing things your way and take care of yourself man. Its really alright if you miss the deadline. Take a break whenever you can. Just care for yourself as much as you care for the game :p

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Hey guys, i wanted to ask, are there some new scenes between MC and his stepmom (can't remember her name) ? If there are, could someone post it, pls ?

Saint Creek

Jul 18, 2019
A small shame the nurse is already 60. It would have been the guiltiest of pleasures if the MC managed to knock her up. In my own opinion anyway :p.

As someone who hasn’t played the Futa route, I got one question. Does Shauna come with only a dick or does she come with the complete package?

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
God damn that nurse is hot! Honestly, as she appeared in the gym, I was like "Mr. drop better makes her fuckable in the near future" and boom a few minutes later I'm balls deep in her.

I have no idea how he wants to finish the Diner scene with Bailey and Penelope, the dinner with Coach and family, the breeding threesome with the ebony athletes and the Acarde with Shawna till the end of the month. This seems to be enough content for four updates from other devs.

Also, I don't know why, but for some reason, in the scene were Nathans face was hidden by his aunt I expected him to look like this

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
God damn that nurse is hot! Honestly, as she appeared in the gym, I was like "Mr. drop better makes her fuckable in the near future" and boom a few minutes later I'm balls deep in her.

I have no idea how he wants to finish the Diner scene with Bailey and Penelope, the dinner with Coach and family, the breeding threesome with the ebony athletes and the Acarde with Shawna till the end of the month. This seems to be enough content for four updates from other devs.

Also, I don't know why, but for some reason, in the scene were Nathans face was hidden by his aunt I expected him to look like this

He won't. The full release has been moved to the first Thursday of next month.

henry hopkin

Jan 20, 2018
Any guesses as to why Kimmy has a grudge against the MC? I can see a few different possibilities.

B. She's fucking Damien behind Jasmine's back and is worried he will tip the balance or expose it in some way.
C. She's one of Charles lapdogs or she dislikes coach and wanted her fired, so she's mad the MC is helping her.
D. She used to live in one of the two houses/condo but was forced to move so they could give it to the incoming hoops star.
It's probably something even more obvious, because it feels like to me she likes him but has that whole school girl "I like you so I'll pretend I hate you" vibe going on.

Reactions: Irascor and MadCore

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019

I think there's a potential E option here.
Now it could be just me missing details but is it possible that Kimmy and Emiko are related ?
She could hate him for getting Emiko into trouble and that caused more issues for her. There's also the whole Jasmine angle which is midly confusing too.

Reactions: MadCore
3.70 star(s) 640 Votes