jvult

Apr 12, 2018
Is it okay if I just stupidly type "Bailey" several times?

Bailey Bailey Bailey Bailey Bailey Bailey.

Whew, needed to get that out of my system.

Also this game is fucking amazing. And I picked girl Shauna and kind of feel bad about it now. Like the story is really made for her to be trans.

Props to the Dev for building that in to this amazing story.

Also Bailey Bailey Bailey.

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Okay, changing Natalie was one thing.
But I'm coming after the cult now. I didn't realize the issue with her skin shader until that scene and I did a lot of things post render to try and fix some of the issues, but that amount of work isn't sustainable especially not for animations. So I had to change her skin material.
I don't have time to render out an image with normal lighting, so this is an unofficial teaser.
I tried to maintain her original look as best I could. Please don't behead me. :)
2139.png

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Okay, changing Natalie was one thing.
But I'm coming after the cult now. I didn't realize the issue with her skin shader until that scene and I did a lot of things post render to try and fix some of the issues, but that amount of work isn't sustainable especially not for animations. So I had to change her skin material.
I don't have time to render out an image with normal lighting, so this is an unofficial teaser.
I tried to maintain her original look as best I could. Please don't behead me. :)
View attachment 466140
Looks good to me.

Reactions: Braindrop
Oct 24, 2019
You're missing the point.

He's STILL able to play basketball after fucking all the girls. Do you have any idea how difficult it would be for him to do anything if he didn't constantly drain his balls? They'd be banging around his knees and tripping him and shit! And you could forget about dunking, he'd never get airborne! At this point it's clearly a necessity. :LOL:
Exactly of all things to gripe about.. like do you know how many women athletes sleep with?????

• Haha
Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Another good half-day update.

I am probably in a small minority that think there is such a thing as "too nice" tho. As a guy who's never rolled a lawful good character in my life, the "Best BF ever/no you're best GF ever, best mom ever/best son ever, best team guy ever/best coach ever" thing is causing a bit of a sugar overload with me :LOL:.

All the girls turning out to be sweet at heart once you get to know them - Bailey, the GF's sister, Mom's old boss - makes me think Kimmy and the bully in the back row are going to go the same way. My last hope for at least one mean/not so nice side-girl now rests with the head cheerleader! :D

Good game.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
As a guy who's never rolled a lawful good character in my life
Lawful/Good are frequently used as the whole "Paragon of Virtue!" example, but it's bullshit. If it's illegal to help someone, they won't. They follow the law no matter how messed up it is or how corrupt the people who wrote it are. "Paladins" my ass.

Neutral Good / Chaotic Good is where it's at if you want to actually be a good guy.

That said, I should point out my characters are almost always Neutral Evil or Chaotic Evil offensive Clerics that absolutely devastate everything and everyone they come across. Soloing dragons and shit is good fun if you can get your saves high enough to not even need your party. ...They do tend to look a little pissed when they realize they're just there to carry your bags though. I've had so many chips, pretzels, and peanuts thrown at me... :sneaky:

Reactions: Darkaura
Feb 26, 2018
I really wish the magical 1/3 dick reduction would have been an option/choice, that way you could still appease the vocal minority screetching about ''muh realism'' instead of just jarringly forcing it on everyone and pretending nothing happened. Hopefully at some point we can get a choice to revert back.

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
I really wish the magical 1/3 dick reduction would have been an option/choice, that way you could still appease the vocal minority screetching about ''muh realism'' instead of just jarringly forcing it on everyone and pretending nothing happened. Hopefully at some point we can get a choice to revert back.
I've stated it before but that was a choice I made, not so much because of the criticism (though that did help me justify the sudden change) but big pp is too hard to work with. :ROFLMAO:

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
optionally. but i don't think either will want it.
Shauna for sure would, probably without telling you as well, so that you could not try to stop it. its made fairly clear how she feels about it if you go the trans route.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Just starting playing though and I already am in love with it. And the slide in a baby too. Loving it.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Shauna for sure would, probably without telling you as well, so that you could not try to stop it. its made fairly clear how she feels about it if you go the trans route.
her dialog in the latest update said she liked it because it made her unique. she's slowly being more and more comfortable. like when you grabbed it-she was surprised for a moment-but nothing more-as apposed to before. i'd imagine we could see it swing back depending on our choices-if we're cool-she'll be good-if we show disgust....that might do a whole lot more than just push her to get the surgery. besides, after that convo between her and the mc-i think she'd tell us and ask for our input-that's what really gonna matter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Repuci

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Sadly don't have time to throw anything together, I did my best to make her as close as I could to the original Bailey. She might just be a bit tanner and have slightly different eyes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After comparing the new version to the older version, the skin texture difference is apparent, and it seems like the eyeshadow is either muted down or missing (?).

But it's not like she looks bad or anything. Actually in at least 2 ways I prefer the new look. I think I prefer her eyes in the new one, and I never really noticed before I did this comparison, but her nose with the "old look" seemed to be a bit Rudolfy. :LOL:

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
There might be a stalker lurking in the background and I was reminded of this thanks to Acting Lessons. Jamie can't find her shoes and then Ethan hears the bushes rustling when he goes for a jog with Azel. These are 2 innocuous things until you realise their significance having played AL.

xxx

Braindrop Given the amount of freedom you are providing with regards to choices and agency, why does the player have no control over any decision related to Jamie? Everything related to her is like a Kinetic Visual Novel. It feels as if the player is being forced to like Jamie and stick with her without any choice of breaking up.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 640 Votes