jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Dialogue is a good thing, it sets the background for upcoming events. This game, however, not only sets the background but covers its history, the relationships that existed prior to anyone present ever having met, the effect of those unrelated relationships on the price of pork in Saudi Arabia, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera, ad infinitum, ad nauseum. In short, it goes overboard, and does so while going overboard on going overboard.
Hey, what if I want to know the history behind the relationships on the price of pork? Thanks to Braindrop, I'm able to learn more about this.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Dialogue is a good thing, it sets the background for upcoming events. This game, however, not only sets the background but covers its history, the relationships that existed prior to anyone present ever having met, the effect of those unrelated relationships on the price of pork in Saudi Arabia, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera, ad infinitum, ad nauseum. In short, it goes overboard, and does so while going overboard on going overboard.
I get it. Actually, I got it the first time. But you aren't going to change the developer's way of writing, especially since that method seems successful for him, and is liked by most of the players who post here.

I don't mind you complaining. I sometimes complain if I don't like what a game is doing. Then I stop playing the game and go on to something else. There are an awful lot of 'something elses' out there.

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
Did you ever consider, maybe, playing something more to your liking?

Maybe not a VN cos they are usually story based and more of those are getting more story heavy.

Flash games have lots of sex and less dialogue.
i love the way you defend creators i really do, but sometimes i wish you would not attack everyone on every bit of criticism they put out, and to be fair the op is kinda right, take for example the convo with Shauna and Jamie on the bed, learning those backstories that way is ridiculous, your girlfriend of 2 months and your best friend should have some basic ground covered on what they do and do not know about each other. It would have made far more sense to have had damine ask about Shauna, to get her backstory and, one of the other girls ask about how you and Jamie met, to explain the stuff with her sister.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i love the way you defend creators i really do, but sometimes i wish you would not attack everyone on every bit of criticism they put out, and to be fair the op is kinda right, take for example the convo with Shauna and Jamie on the bed, learning those backstories that way is ridiculous, your girlfriend of 2 months and your best friend should have some basic ground covered on what they do and do not know about each other. It would have made far more sense to have had damine ask about Shauna, to get her backstory and, one of the other girls ask about how you and Jamie met, to explain the stuff with her sister.
I only bother when they bring up things that aren't likely to change.

The dev has his way of writing, he even said to go play something else. It's not going to change so the best thing is to go play something else.

It's fine to not like something, I didn't say anything when the poster brought it up the first time. It's fine to not like something it's fine to share opinions and criticise.

That said, when you clearly don't like something and you bring it up more than once, it's time to move on.

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
I only bother when they bring up things that aren't likely to change.

The dev has his way of writing, he even said to go play something else. It's not going to change so the best thing is to go play something else.

It's fine to not like something, I didn't say anything when the poster brought it up the first time. It's fine to not like something it's fine to share opinions and criticise.

That said, when you clearly don't like something and you bring it up more than once, it's time to move on.
that's fair and you have been around longer so it's probably more annoying to you then it is to me.

Reactions: Braindrop

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Aw were you offended soy boy? You didn't specify, which part triggered you? Was it when I was referring to mcs penis size or the scary mother? If it's the penis size, do you enjoy monster wangs because you're into penis envy? I'd imagine a lot of us here are comfortable with our size and don't need to fantasize about monster dongs to enjoy a vn game.
I'd need a penis to get penis envy first.

Then i'd need to be interested in said penis.

Lesbians don't have much use for them.

You tried to be condescending, missed the mark by a huge margin but you get a participation trophy.

It wasn't offense either, it was mockery. You said you expecting your points to be fixed like you were something special. Nothing is going to change because you demand it.

You have your delusions of adequacy and that's great, you do you sweetness. Just don't try your hand at trash talk, you weren't very good at it. Even if i'd been a guy that was terrible. Cock size was your go to attempt?

i can live with this if the problems i highlighted above are fixed.
Just for the record, because it was in the post you quoted when you asked which part I was referring to. This is the part I was laughing at.

Last edited:

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
hence, why we don't get along.

D

Deleted member 51675

For everyone complaining about Natalie, I'd like to refer back to this old post.

I like Natalie more with her new hair and less makeup, I think it suits her shy demeanor way more so than the previous one and I did not enjoy working with the voss hair.
Those three things are why I changed it, why it will continue to be changed and why it won't be reverted.

I listen to feedback and I make changes that I see fit and I agree with. These complaints about her aren't one of those things. :)
I hate the change, but I do agree with your point so I can't really dispute it because it makes sense. I saw you said the lighting was brighter as well and that's probably why her face looks different but either way I hope the details on her face still remain when we get another closeup because I still think her face looks a lot different.

I know you hate the voss hair but I hope it returns on another character :p

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I've stated it before but that was a choice I made, not so much because of the criticism (though that did help me justify the sudden change) but big pp is too hard to work with. :ROFLMAO:
I dont care why you changed but it looks half human. The horse prick brigade get enough satisfaction here. Here we are trying to deal with representations of real people for a change and not a fantasy world.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Nope. She likes to be unique. Just because she doesn't want MC to use it (yet) doesn't mean she wants rid of it.

It's usually a pretty big thing for trans women to do and not many go the full way.
It is a huge decision and non-reversible. The sexual satisfaction when being pre-op is for most more than enough.

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
The tab should be changed. Futa's are fantasy figures. Shauna and Penny both represent real life characters.
f95's tag system doesn't have them as separate I believe. They only have the futa/trans option as a tag. So since I have trans characters I have to have futa/trans as my tag despite no futa.
I may be wrong though but that's my understanding.

Reactions: McWoodz

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
f95's tag system doesn't have them as separate I believe. They only have the futa/trans option as a tag. So since I have trans characters I have to have futa/trans as my tag despite no futa.
I may be wrong though but that's my understanding.
If that it the case then a new tag should be made.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Is it me or is the writing a lot worse then it was in the last version?
Great story great artwork and animation but the writing part could
use some help or a better writer. The problem is every other frame.
It's hard to understand what they're saying sometimes without getting a headache.
I think I'm starting to see what the problem is.
Keep your sentences short.
The more you say the more mistakes you make.
The other problem seems to be the size of his penis.
It seens way smaller then before so that's a shame and a big mistake too.....peace.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 640 Votes