Silky

Feb 3, 2018
Gotta find it cuz I have a whole case of pens that need disappearing.

Last edited:

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Let us not forget that Penny is Love, that She is Life. Let us not forget that She gave up her V-card to us in a public car park (that would definitely have security cameras).
That and missing the obvious set-up to the perfect joke.

I love Penny though, had her in my top 10.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Okay one more and this one goes out to all the ginger lovers in da house:

Stacy:

You were the shadow to my light
Did you feel us
Another start
You fade away
Afraid our aim is out of sight
Wanna see us
Alive
Where are you now
Where are you now
Where are you now
Was it all in my fantasy
Where are you now
Were you only imaginary
Where are you now (Alan Walker "Faded")

May 26, 2020
So I just wanna preface this by saying that I am really enjoying this.

But holy shit is Veronica's nephew a cursed image. I am having an honest to god giggle fit over this grown man's face on this child's body

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Okay absolutely the last one promise

Braindrop

When you walk through a storm
Hold your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark
At the end of a storm
There's a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of a lark
Walk on through the wind
Walk on through the rain
Though your dreams be tossed and blown
Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone (Gerry and the Pacemakers "You'll Never Walk Alone")

Jack Dangers

Aug 3, 2017
That would be the best possible outcome for me. Love it when that happens.
Your post made me stop and think about this a bit. Truth? If I had my choice, only Jamie would end up pregnant (and MAYBE Shauna). As much as everyone knows that Zoe’s my favorite, there has to be some way of showing Jamie that she’s the Queen.

Making her the sole mother of your child would be perfect, to me.

Gotta find it cuz I have a whole case of pens that need disappearing.
As long as it gets to go the same way, my dick is first in line for “disappearing duty”. :love:

JD

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Your post made me stop and think about this a bit. Truth? If I had my choice, only Jamie would end up pregnant (and MAYBE Shauna). As much as everyone knows that Zoe’s my favorite, there has to be some way of showing Jamie that she’s the Queen.

Making her the sole mother of your child would be perfect, to me.
I am kinda the same way I only want Jamie to get pregnant out of the school girls. I mean if Shauna, Stacy or even Bailey asked I would consider it, but not sure if I would. The clients of Rachael's are really the only exception, but those we are getting paid to do it.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Same but for Veronica. Her looking up at me like the pic in my sig with those sexy heterochromatic eyes? Damn!

Goodbye real world! Hello, BTL (that was a Red Dwarf reference, yes, I'm that old)

Or for you youngsters, think Ready Player One but with 90's graphics.
Huh, and here I was thinking the Cyberpunk genre coined 'Better Than Life'… Thanks! (y)

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Yeah, and in that sense I think we can all agree on some level. Jamie is, honestly, kinda insane to let the MC just have anyone and everyone. While it's been explained, it just still kind of stuns me how cool she's been about it - despite what is seemingly foreshadowing that her entire life is going to get more difficult soon.

Jamie is really incredibly cool, and deserves to be treated incredibly well for everything she's done / allowed the MC to be able to do, and I don't know of a great way to reward her. Since I'm a whore and want everyone to get pregnant.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes