The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I am kinda the same way I only want Jamie to get pregnant out of the school girls. I mean if Shauna, Stacy or even Bailey asked I would consider it, but not sure if I would. The clients of Rachael's are really the only exception, but those we are getting paid to do it.
BD has always worded it as "Most" pregnancies will be avoidable I've always assumed that means Jamie's gonna be inevitable at the very least. As for the other school girls I've only intentionally creampied Bailey... cuz it was apparently in the fine print of my High Priest contract... it said something about breeding the messiah or some shit, I dunno didn't have my glasses at the time... :geek:

Last edited:

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
BD has always worded it as "Most" pregnancies will be avoidable I've always assumed that means Jamie's gonna be inevitable at the very least. As for the other school girls I've only intentionally creampied Bailey... cuz it was apparently in the fine print of my High Priest contract... it said something about breeding the messiah or some shit, I dunno didn't have my glasses at the time... :geek:
I mean, I've creampied all of them for now. I don't really have a pregnancy fetish but I do like creampies, if we ever start getting into territory where they become pregnant, I might just change my save games.
Same reason why I've banged all the girls for now. If there ever are negative consequences with people like Katie, well, I'll just go back and change it. It's just a game after all ^^' it's not like these consequences are set in stone

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
The things we do in the line of service.
I commend your sense of duty good Sir.

Jack Dangers

Aug 3, 2017
I am kinda the same way I only want Jamie to get pregnant out of the school girls. I mean if Shauna, Stacy or even Bailey asked I would consider it, but not sure if I would. The clients of Rachael's are really the only exception, but those we are getting paid to do it.
I figure my dear Zoe will appreciate me all the more once we integrate my motto: “Strictly Oral & Anal”. She seems like the type to be concerned about ruining her figure. So...I guess it’s the least I can do for her. ;)

JD

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
I mean, I've creampied all of them for now. I don't really have a pregnancy fetish but I do like creampies, if we ever start getting into territory where they become pregnant, I might just change my save games.
Same reason why I've banged all the girls for now. If there ever are negative consequences with people like Katie, well, I'll just go back and change it. It's just a game after all ^^' it's not like these consequences are set in stone

So this is your version of gaming abortion :devilish:

Jack Dangers

Aug 3, 2017
Uhh slightly off-topic, but please don't frame women getting pregnant as them ruining their figure ^^' that's kinda gross
For the record: I’ve known women who feel that way and Zoe seems like one of them. I’m not trying to frame all women — just one in particular.

But it’s not my intention to offend. So I apologize if my comment made you feel that I meant something else.

JD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
most games let the player decide on whether or not to get a girl pregnant .. i sure hope BD feels that way .. gives us the choice on who we want pregnant .. for me hell i really don't care .. my dream is to have all the babes walking the halls of WVM with baby bumps :love:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I am pretty sure Jamie will get pregnant for sure, all clients you agree to as well. As for the rest of the girls I think they will be optional, but it wouldn't surprise me if 1 is an opps (looking at you Katie which is one of the reasons I avoid you like the plague) maybe more.

Reactions: csmk14

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Katie is one i'd love to knock up ... just for pure pleasure .... :ROFLMAO:
of watching her walk around waddling .. and running to the bathrooms all day needing to piss ... cussing the MC the whole time :ROFLMAO:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Katie is one i'd love to knock up ... just for pure pleasure .... :ROFLMAO:
of watching her walk around waddling .. and running to the bathrooms all day needing to piss ... cussing the MC the whole time :ROFLMAO:
As funny as that sounds, she seems like the gold digger type, and will try to milk the MC for his future NBA money. I have serious trust issues with her, and will not be able to move away from those until there is something in game that shows me otherwise. Even if someone out there knows this is 100% not true please don't tell me, this is one theory I want to experience in game only.

Reactions: BeoWoolF and csmk14
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes