Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Rule one is never deviate from Half your age plus seven when dating.
Ha! Only just know realized that the upper bound is given by the other person following the same rule in regard to my age. So simple.

Maths – making you embarrass yourself since Kindergarten.

Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
I was always told that was rule 1.
But it came with bullet points.

Rule 1a - If you do stick your dick in crazy make sure to wrap it before you tap it
Rule 1b - When in doubt of rule 1a, pull out
Rule 1c - If she says you remind her of daddy, get off the farm and away from the boars.
A worthy expansion of the rule.

There is also an Addendum.

If you find a girl who is a 9 or 10 hot but less than a 3 crazy. It's a dude, if that bothers you , check that shit before it's too late.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
As funny as that sounds, she seems like the gold digger type, and will try to milk the MC for his future NBA money. I have serious trust issues with her, and will not be able to move away from those until there is something in game that shows me otherwise. Even if someone out there knows this is 100% not true please don't tell me, this is one theory I want to experience in game only.
Is there anything in the game that makes you think that? I always thought she was more of a 'just wants to have fun' type of girl.

Reactions: MarinBladewing

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
A worthy expansion of the rule.

There is also an Addendum.

If you find a girl who is a 9 or 10 hot but less than a 3 crazy. It's a dude, if that bothers you , check that shit before it's too late.
Wasn't there a video about this or something?

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Is there anything in the game that makes you think that? I always thought she was more of a 'just wants to have fun' type of girl.
The first time we met her I just got that vibe. There really wasn't much of a build up, it was just straight to business. Flashing you and trying to suck you off. I got the same vibe with Tia, which is why I avoid both of them when possible. Plus Katie is related to Charles/Ryker and I want to distance the MC from all three of those family members until I see something that makes me feel better about it in the long run.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I think since we found out about the actual spy in the game (Damien), I became way more cautious of characters. Really the only ones I have trust issues with are Charles, Damien, Katie, Kenji, Ryker, and Tia. I am pretty sure that the only real problem long term will be Ryker, but I just want to play things safe for now.

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Can you imagine the intimidation factor on the opposing team if it's let known, that the MC is the father of all of them. lol
Holy shit on a stick... just imagine how terrifying that would be. There's a dude kissing 90% of the other schools girls for good luck before the game, half of them or more are knocked up and you KNOW it's that guys doing.
All know about it, all share the feels for him.
And you have to play against him.

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
Holy shit on a stick... just imagine how terrifying that would be. There's a dude kissing 90% of the other schools girls for good luck before the game, half of them or more are knocked up and you KNOW it's that guys doing.
You're also getting kind of uncomfortable because your Mom and Sister Landlady and Roommate came to the game and are now sitting on the WVM side

ZoePen

Oct 12, 2017
And we won't even talk about what is happening with all the writing implements

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
You're also getting kind of uncomfortable because your Mom and Sister Landlady and Roommate came to the game and are now sitting on the WVM side
No, for them they are mom and sister. Because MC already has it locked down, so nothing for Patreon to get upset over :WeSmart:

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes