The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
And we won't even talk about what is happening with all the writing implements
Opposing Team Captain: ok it's clear he's fucking all these women but why the fuck is there a blue pen lovingly laid out on a velvet pillow court side and why the fuck is the Cheer squad captain constantly giving it looks of longing?

Opposing team mate: These people are fuckin weird dude..that said do you really want the answer to that question?

ZoePen

Oct 12, 2017
Opposing Team Captain: ok it's clear he's fucking all these women but why the fuck is there a blue pen lovingly laid out on a velvet pillow court side and why the fuck is the Cheer squad captain constantly giving it looks of longing?

Opposing team mate: These people are fuckin weird dude..that said do you really want the answer to that question?
Now I understand what the twins see in you.

Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
That's Sunshine love right? Haven't done v0.3 yet, but I'm presuming the shot is from that?
You are correct.

Ep 3 is definitely worth the play btw. Not sure that it's going to be a long term game for me though, it seems to be very railroady, the main two characters seem to be heading in opposite directions and I get the feeling you will need a different save for each character you want to pursue.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Careful there, you might get slapped by the mods for thread derailment.

Which is also the reason I'm taking another break. Apparently I derail this thread. You all have fun, don't get banned.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Braindrop

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I am constantly amazed by the number of people who click on a spoiler in one of my posts when they know they're probably going to get 'Rocked'
Ugh sometimes I hate you for these, but I always laugh no matter what is in that spoiler. I will never stop checking them, no matter how many times I get "Rocked". ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: lemonfreak

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Well CRAP! lol didn't click still got it when I hit reply, DAMN! lol
Ha-ha, you fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders,…

But the worst part is when you realize that he was banking on it, that he knew this would happen. Realizing how that cheeky freaky lemon sat patienly waiting for the cautious to feel the urge to mock him, to tell him how they foiled his plot and then BAM having dug their own grave by way of hitting Reply. I fear much snickering ensued…

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
my train of consciousness is always derailing though. Its not malice Its was just too much acid back in my teens.

Thought of a song for the mc "I believe I can fly" :p

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I have to admit I couldn't juggle that many women, so I love this vn for it. Pure escapism for me
Let's be honest, it's the reason they are fun. Would never happen in a million years for anyone (in this scenerio, might work with slaves etc). Sure it would be helluva a fun time for a while....but yeah seriously...it would actually get real old real quick trying to deal with and negotiate all their demands, bitchyness, needs etc. I've never got guys who have like 3 wives in diff parts of the country etc....gluttons for punishment if you ask me lol

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

LN1982

Sep 27, 2018
I have to admit I couldn't juggle that many women, so I love this vn for it. Pure escapism for me
I don't think I'd even want to. Agreed about the escapism part. I got to chapter 7 of a certain other game and quit, I like the WVM happy vibes. Life is crap, I don't want the video games I play to have depressing scenarios that remind me of that, as I am playing to escape that for a short while.

LN1982

Sep 27, 2018
Let's be honest, it's the reason they are fun. Would never happen in a million years for anyone (in this scenerio, might work with slaves etc). Sure it would be helluva a fun time for a while....but yeah seriously...it would actually get real old real quick trying to deal with and negotiate all their demands, bitchyness, needs etc. I've never got guys who have like 3 wives in diff parts of the country etc....gluttons for punishment if you ask me lol
Eh, had a suitemate in college who had three girlfriends, three shawties, and three baby mommas... 9 total women.

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes