Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Damn waiting forever for the next update... when is it going to come out like damn man....
99% of us in this thread feel the want for an update. Posting about it will not speed up the wait.

Life happens. I'm spending the wait trying different vns posting on topic and some off topic stuff and trying to not think about how cool it will be when it drops.

It will drop.

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
Let's be honest, it's the reason they are fun. Would never happen in a million years for anyone (in this scenerio, might work with slaves etc). Sure it would be helluva a fun time for a while....but yeah seriously...it would actually get real old real quick trying to deal with and negotiate all their demands, bitchyness, needs etc. I've never got guys who have like 3 wives in diff parts of the country etc....gluttons for punishment if you ask me lol
I hope someone in the harem is taking management courses because MC is going need one of the girls to step up and help him draft out a weekly schedule. Which girls get him on which day. Who decides which girl gets MC for the day, some Council of Girlfriends? Do they have a big orgy on weekends? If it's just like threesome, how do they figure who is in and who is out? What do they do if someone's family wants to visit, do all the other girls vanish or does she she introduce her boyfriend and his 8 other girlfriends? What happens if MC and a girlfriend go out of town to visit someone's family? Do all the girls come, or is it just the two? Does the girlfriend on the trip have to sacrifice MC time when she gets back?

The logistics of maintaining a healthy and happy harem are mind-boggling o_O

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I hope someone in the harem is taking management courses because MC is going need one of the girls to step up and help him draft out a weekly schedule. Which girls get him on which day. Who decides which girl gets MC for the day, some Council of Girlfriends? Do they have a big orgy on weekends? If it's just like threesome, how do they figure who is in and who is out? What do they do if someone's family wants to visit, do all the other girls vanish or does she she introduce her boyfriend and his 8 other girlfriends? What happens if MC and a girlfriend go out of town to visit someone's family? Do all the girls come, or is it just the two? Does the girlfriend on the trip have to sacrifice MC time when she gets back?

Hahaha I'd actually thought of this myself. Then can keep a rota on the refridgerator for averyone to refer to when they get confused :p

LN1982

Sep 27, 2018

Given the news of the MC dating Jamie, Shauna, and being in open relationships has already been broken publicly, I doubt hiding will be effective for if any girls' families try to visit. Now the management part, obviously that would be Jamie's job.

Edit: If it isn't obvious, the reason why I say obviously the management would go to Jamie is twofold: 1) she is the OG girlfriend, so seniority and 2) she has the temperament, actively encouraging the MC to spend time with other girls.

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2019

I believe that would be Jamie's job as Harem Queen...

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Given the news of the MC dating Jamie, Shauna, and being in open relationships has already been broken publicly, I doubt hiding will be effective for if any girls' families try to visit. Now the management part, obviously that would be Jamie's job.

Edit: If it isn't obvious, the reason why I say obviously the management would go to Jamie is twofold: 1) she is the OG girlfriend, so seniority and 2) she has the temperament, actively encouraging the MC to spend time with other girls.
I believe that would be Jamie's job as Harem Queen...
And I do believe that both Azel and Rachael would help Jamie with it as well.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

LN1982

Sep 27, 2018
And I do believe that both Azel and Rachael would help Jamie with it as well.
You really think Jamie would need help managing that stuff? I highly doubt it. I'd actually bet Jamie would be better than Rachael, as Jamie strikes me as being capable of being more impartial than Rachael.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
99% of us in this thread feel the want for an update. Posting about it will not speed up the wait.

Life happens. I'm spending the wait trying different vns posting on topic and some off topic stuff and trying to not think about how cool it will be when it drops.

It will drop.
[/QUOTE
i know dude but im not saying he should rush something, its just like forever have been waiting since v.0.7 cause i wanted to play the full update not the half and its been forever since then....

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
You really think Jamie would need help managing that stuff? I highly doubt it. I'd actually bet Jamie would be better than Rachael, as Jamie strikes me as being capable of being more impartial than Rachael.
Rachael to help with the booking of rooms and restaurants.
Azel to remind Jamie to set aside some Jamie/mc time.

LN1982

Sep 27, 2018
Rachael to help with the booking of rooms and restaurants.
Azel to remind Jamie to set aside some Jamie/mc time.
I'm just picturing the look on Rachael's face when she is told she will be Jamie's administrative assistant. The part about Azel would be totally true though.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
some thing i learned along time ago .... a stiff dick don't got a conscious ... so yeah i would knock up as many babes BD will let me in this game .. and then thank him for it :love:

Kageoni69

Feb 13, 2018
The Harem Queens are Azel/Jamie LOL Cause wasnt it Azel who convinced jamie it was silly to try and keep the MC all to herself when he does such a great job of making everyone around him happy? If im wrong thats fine but it was Azel that talked to jamie about Shauna and that conversation led Jamie to be okay with an OPEN relationship / harem cause azel was right about mc making others happy and then Jamie started pushing MC Further into Hey go make her happy shes sad LOVE HER TOO!? :D lol

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
Now that I think about it, is Rachael ACTUALLY in the harem? I know she's at least harem adjacent since she's bankrolling the housing and cars. Like back to the harem-business model, instead of being on a harem ladder, it seems to me that Rachael is more of a shareholder. She's totally down with the clique, and definitely loves MC's magnum dong, but I'm not 100% on if she's a full harem girl at this point.

1599189223329.jpeg

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes