Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Seriously I love you for always wanting to find some deeper meaning or reason for the tiniest shit in the game...But why does it always have to be about Ryker? Given that BD has said none of the girls will be with any other guys the likelihood of her having a thing with him is pretty much zero. As far as the text goes she had a life before she met us it's not unreasonable to believe that she could have things going in it she hasn't talked to us about yet or isn't comfortable sharing with us and wants to deal with on her own.

Just sayin...
Oh yeah I know that part. I was just wondering if she had another run in with Ryker. I really don't think she is a spy or working with him at all. I am curious as to what his deal is and just working random stuff into a conversation. I like to over think everything it is fun for me.

metalspace

Jun 30, 2018
I started playing this from scratch again today. The last time I played it from the start was I think November, last year and I remember saying "Yes" to every sexual encounter in the game and never feeling bad about Jamie. I mean, I've never really cared about the starter girlfriend, in most stories like this, since I don't know much about them and I had fun with that playthrough. I, then, kept playing the updates as they came along.

Kinda bored and waiting for some VNs to get updates (waiting for this one as well) so I went ahead and started this again and decided to go the same route and follow the walkthrough linked in the OP with the "Yes" path and holy shit I feel really bad about saying yes to Shauna, Rachel, Rachel's deal and Alexis so far (just on the second day, right now). Now why in the name of God am I bringing this up? Simply that over the period of 9 months when the game was ongoing, BD managed to make me care enough about the characters in this game that I actually feel bad for cheating on the "default" girlfriend, even though I know about her revelation for the need to share the MC's "Healing Schlong of Love". I get the feeling (also after re-reading my review) that in that on-going playthrough I'd payed too much attention to the amount of content in here (which is still damn staggering, honestly) but I'd forgotten, how fun and likeable the characters are.

I realize now, I don't like Rachel too much at the start but I remember from my last playthrough, that I did actually like her a fair bit. Which basically means, BD managed to "grow" the characters enough in a span of 7 in-game days, to change my perception of them (Damian is another example, but this pointless post is already too long).

Now, I have absolutely no fucking idea, why I decided to write this pointless wall of text, but I just want to say - Really well done with this story BD and I can't wait to see more. At the same time, I hope you're better and are taking the time you need to heal, updates be damned. All the best for the future, man and take care.

SpaghettiFor2

Jun 22, 2018
I started playing this from scratch again today. The last time I played it from the start was I think November, last year and I remember saying "Yes" to every sexual encounter in the game and never feeling bad about Jamie. I mean, I've never really cared about the starter girlfriend, in most stories like this, since I don't know much about them and I had fun with that playthrough. I, then, kept playing the updates as they came along.

Kinda bored and waiting for some VNs to get updates (waiting for this one as well) so I went ahead and started this again and decided to go the same route and follow the walkthrough linked in the OP with the "Yes" path and holy shit I feel really bad about saying yes to Shauna, Rachel, Rachel's deal and Alexis so far (just on the second day, right now). Now why in the name of God am I bringing this up? Simply that over the period of 9 months when the game was ongoing, BD managed to make me care enough about the characters in this game that I actually feel bad for cheating on the "default" girlfriend, even though I know about her revelation for the need to share the MC's "Healing Schlong of Love". I get the feeling (also after re-reading my review) that in that on-going playthrough I'd payed too much attention to the amount of content in here (which is still damn staggering, honestly) but I'd forgotten, how fun and likeable the characters are.
Agreed, my brother. 2020 has been a slow year for VNs. Hopefully this upcoming year will fair much better. On the bright side, this has been an excellent year for new kinks and fetishes to appear in various types of games (whether they appeal to you or not). futa/trans content being one of the most prominent, and I hope that more games will follow BD's lead in adding optional content like this to their games.

Queen Jamie will always have my heart. (Peace, my brothers and sisters.)

murphy88

Apr 14, 2020
Do you recommend me this game? I have played several renpy but the truth is that after being a dik and city of a bronken dreamers, no other awakens me so much interest, I keep playing to become a rockstar because I started it, I have recently finished "melody" and it has entertained me, but I am a little lazy to start a new game that is still in development unless it is really worth it.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Do you recommend me this game? I have played several renpy but the truth is that after being a dik and city of a bronken dreamers, no other awakens me so much interest, I keep playing to become a rockstar because I started it, I have recently finished "melody" and it has entertained me, but I am a little lazy to start a new game that is still in development unless it is really worth it.
I would recommend it really really really highly. Most people here would as well - while at times you think "Well, perhaps too much is going on for a single day." overall the game is a really pleasant experience.

Reactions: murphy88

metalspace

Jun 30, 2018
Most of the people on this thread, including me, would recommend it.

Just don't go into this one with the thought that this will be another BaDIK or City of Broken Dreamers. They are very different games with very different objectives and appeals. If possible read a couple of reviews, both positive and negative and give it a shot if the positives make more sense to you than the negatives and if the tags are appealing to you.

Kageoni69

Feb 13, 2018
Yes come and play it and become one of us....one of us. It really is a great cute little story with tons of love interests. And there is quite a bit of content cause BD Is a hard working Machine.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
moon is watching Wendy is watching and so is the social media girl i forget her name. So Ryker is right

Jace325

Dec 27, 2019
You're probably not gonna get a lot of no's around here, but I will say If you're the type that wants the MC to be a "hardcore alpha male" or something then this probably isn't for you. But if you like a good story and good characters and want to give and receive love from basically everyone you meet this is for you.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
moon is watching Wendy is watching and so is the social media girl i forget her name. So Ryker is right
Mackenzie (aka Not to be confused with Mackey). But the more pressing matter: why did you neglect to have your game guide at the ready?! :p;)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Mackenzie (aka Not to be confused with Mackey). But the more pressing matter: why did you neglect to have your game guide at the ready?! :p;)
I'm horrible at multitasking and forget my ideas easily. I'm also lazy and self absorbed. But ty kind poster for telling me her name again.

I swear I forgot before. I think I got a mental block for that name:p

Reactions: TundraLupus

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
One thing I REALLY like about Braindrop's WVM is that the MC, while a total fuck machine, still manages to be a good guy. He actually cares about the people around him, he's not some creep that spies on the girls, and NO SLEEP MOLESTING.

Thanks Braindrop.
I agree but I feel that's some directed shade there at the end. Don't kink shame. There is enough negavity in this world.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I'm horrible at multitasking and forget my ideas easily. I'm also lazy and self absorbed. But ty kind poster for telling me her name again.

I swear I forgot before. I think I got a mental block for that name.:p
So how many posts till you forget her name yet again;)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Oh yeah I know that part. I was just wondering if she had another run in with Ryker. I really don't think she is a spy or working with him at all. I am curious as to what his deal is and just working random stuff into a conversation. I like to over think everything it is fun for me.
It is our eternal dance.....you come up with bat shit theories and I compulsively punch holes in them it's just what we do ;)

Reactions: Uncle Loco

murphy88

Apr 14, 2020
You're probably not gonna get a lot of no's around here, but I will say If you're the type that wants the MC to be a "hardcore alpha male" or something then this probably isn't for you. But if you like a good story and good characters and want to give and receive love from basically everyone you meet this is for you.
The good stories and be able to focus on a particular character that usually attracts me more than the rest is what I liked most of those I have named, I do not seek to be an alpha or strange things with incest or futas, in other games it seems that the characters are usually very flat and does not matter who you focus, you do more as a matter of physical attraction that what the character plays in the story or its psychic qualities. If this game gives you a good story and complex characters I'm sure I'll like it, thanks for the reviews guys.

Reactions: Jace325

Jace325

Dec 27, 2019
The good stories and be able to focus on a particular character that usually attracts me more than the rest is what I liked most of those I have named, I do not seek to be an alpha or strange things with incest or futas, in other games it seems that the characters are usually very flat and does not matter who you focus, you do more as a matter of physical attraction that what the character plays in the story or its psychic qualities. If this game gives you a good story and complex characters I'm sure I'll like it, thanks for the reviews guys.
Fair warning there are quite a few characters, but they're all written well and most of them are optional. There is trans content and if you don't mind it I recommend having it on as it enhances the story (but you can turn it off it's a no go for you). Have fun we'll be waiting when you inevitably love it (I hope haha).

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
So I have been thinking about why Ryker seems to have gone after Stacy multiple times in the game. Not sure if all the Stacy is a spy working for Ryker finally got to me or not, but I am now really curious on what the deal is here. Is Ryker a stalker that has gone a little too far, is there a hidden connection, or is Ryker just a dumb-ass and trying to get back at the MC.

I am also wondering if the reason Stacy was gone most of day 7 so far has something to do with Ryker or is it something else?
he did tell MC he would do things to get under his skin ;)

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes