KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
huh, at least the mods notify this time when they remove posts.
Yes and they are sooooo polite about it.

My personal theory is that, since we 80% know Damian is a closeted gay, Ryker's his top and using the fact that Damian is still in the closet as leverage. And yes, I know all about the mom is sick conversation, but those are just words. It wasn't shown. I think Damian and Ryker have shared bodily fluids.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Uncle Loco

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I have a screenshot BD sent me of an upcoming scene that he sent me to lift my spirits when i was hit with some bad news a couple weeks ago. It isn't much but it's proof he's not just sitting on his ass the only reason I haven't shared it is because I don't want to do so without explicit permission from him. I sent him a message asking if I can so if/when I hear back and get the all clear I'll drop it here :)

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I have a screenshot BD sent me of an upcoming scene that he sent me to lift my spirits when i was hit with some bad news a couple weeks ago. It isn't much but it's proof he's not just sitting on his ass the only reason I haven't shared it is because I don't want to do so without explicit permission from him. I sent him a message asking if I can so if/when I hear back and get the all clear I'll drop it here :)
How do you sit on not just your ass though?

Wait... Is it the Pen? Has it finally been located?

And more importantly, is it a Mont Blanc?

Is the screenshot the character screen for the Pen? Does it have a cute cheerleader uniform? What are her measurements? Her assets? We don't have to know about her asshats (we saw, Zoe).

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
If pregnancy comes into play, based on body-type, who do you think would be most successfull in carrying it to conclusion?

Rate them load-bearing hips, bitches.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
when are projects usually considered abandoned?
The developer comes here on a regular basis and gives updates on the game as well as the patreon site is up with recent information. I really don't understand why people want this game listed as abandon when the Developer gives updates on the status.

The FAQ has information on the updates as well feel free to check that out.

I know we all want to see an update, but we need to relax and wait for BD to be ready to share one.

Also he posted right after you made your post as well.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Just hit the 1000th render for this update. If that's any indicator if I'm working or not. :giggle:
Hope you start feeling better soon man. I know these crazy Covid times make things harder for everyone and every time you feel off that is the first place your mind goes to now. Best of luck getting better, and can't wait to see those 1,000 renders and as many more as you plan to add.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Are you trying to Dox the pen?!! :oops:
Hey if you are going to go by ZoePen, you need to play that to the fullest potential. Like I lurk in the shadows and inside dark warm places where I have gone to only the Pen knows. Play that shit up man, take it to the next level.

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
project not abandoned, BD just to switch to underground development - he inform only few most loyal patrons
and lovers of free beer are punished for constantly coming up with all sorts of nonsense, in hope that BD won't stand it, and let it slip about the development progress and show a render from the update (at least, first part is working :giggle: now we know how much renders already done)

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes