Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
No no the onions were for last weeks Taco Tuesday orgy remember? This week it's pudding.... I have a tanker truck full of the stuff out back. I told my minion to find chocolate but unfortunately the useless fuck came back with butterscotch instead ...I hope no one minds. If it's any consolation they are currently being tortured as we speak as punishment for their failure.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Still not sure if I am completely terrified at this or turned on, maybe it is a little of both. Either way I enjoyed the descriptions. Hopefully you and the girls are having fun over there.

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
This game is amazing, everything in it denotes care, a story that while straight and simple is captivating, the fact that the characters are complex enough so it’s hard to label them, beautiful renders that illustrate perfectly the scenes. Awesome.

My only gripe is (and I’m probably beating the dead horse right now) ¿why try to put so much narrative in such a little timeframe? It’s just that to me sometimes people need time to think, to relax, and feelings need time to settle, because right now the relationships with some of the girls were developed like in a day or two.

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
This game is amazing, everything in it denotes care, a story that while straight and simple is captivating, the fact that the characters are complex enough so it’s hard to label them, beautiful renders that illustrate perfectly the scenes. Awesome.

My only gripe is (and I’m probably beating the dead horse right now) ¿why try to put so much narrative in such a little timeframe? It’s just that to me sometimes people need time to think, to relax, and feelings need time to settle, because right now the relationships with some of the girls were developed like in a day or two.
Get busy livin' or get busy dyin'

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Nah I disagree personally. I'm so tired of slow burn games. Vns that take years to get past 3rd base. No thanks.

The feelings emotions and stories are there but without the bullshit wait. If you do want slower there are many on this site, but I'm glad bd goes at this pace with the relationships but each to their own

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Nah I disagree personally. I'm so tired of slow burn games. Vns that take years to get past 3rd base. No thanks.
More often than not these VNs do tend to have a very specific target demographic in mind and need some additional steps done for the full experience which usually means use of third-party patches. *wink wink nudge nudge* ;)

Edit: spelling

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
I have to be honest, you guys have a lot of faith for this dev and this game. I don't mean anything bad, i am just impressed to see this thread being so active and more or less without insult etc (it's rare enough to be said), some thread from the same period of time without update have went astray faster than that. Not sure when we will get an update, but since i don't expect it i guess i'll be nicely surprised the day, it's out. Ah, and Jamie is the best :love:

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
I have to be honest, you guys have a lot of faith for this dev and this game. I don't mean anything bad, i am just impressed to see this thread being so active and more or less without insult etc (it's rare enough to be said), some thread from the same period of time without update have went astray faster than that. Not sure when we will get an update, but since i don't expect it i guess i'll be nicely surprised the day, it's out. Ah, and Jamie is the best :love:
We stay relatively nice because we don't stand for disrespect from posters, unlike respectful posts like yours which are welcome!

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes