Kageoni69

Feb 13, 2018
Ohhh Man When the new update drops im starting this from scratch just cause and im gonna enjoy it all and then that sweet new update.... Mmmm Great job BD I hope you feel better soon <3 And Happy Early B-day!

Reactions: The Krypt Angel

dunhill

May 3, 2017
DB is talking about how we may see an update later this month (if not he'll pause payments again), DB said that he was also sick i do hope its nothing serious...

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Ohhh Man When the new update drops im starting this from scratch just cause and im gonna enjoy it all and then that sweet new update.... Mmmm Great job BD I hope you feel better soon <3 And Happy Early B-day!
I mean it'll probably be wise to do so anyway since my understanding is he's updating scenes to match the new character appearances and changing some of the script.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
I mean it'll probably be wise to do so anyway since my understanding is he's updating scenes to match the new character appearances and changing some of the script.
Honestly I'm curious as to what will change. On my play through I didn't see all that much that needed it except for the MEGA DONG, but its removal alone wouldn't affect the experience enough to warrant a complete playthrough again. (Though I would go all the way through anyways as that's simply how I do these games.)

Sep 15, 2017
Honestly I'm curious as to what will change. On my play through I didn't see all that much that needed it except for the MEGA DONG, but its removal alone wouldn't affect the experience enough to warrant a complete playthrough again. (Though I would go all the way through anyways as that's simply how I do these games.)
He's also updating Emiko's appearance in the earlier scenes to be more consistent with how she appears later. He might be doing that for some of the other girls too, but the BIG project is re-writing Cis Shauna to be distinct from Trans Shauna.

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
What if there was a tracking device embedded in the pen? Maybe an ultrasonic microphone?

How do we know we can trust Zoe? Have we ever seen Zoe and Ryker in the same place at the same time? Do MC and Willow have any other secret siblings? What happened to MC's bio-dad? How old IS Ryker?

• Wow
Reactions: Aioto

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
None of those changes are going to be in the update that he's been working on it's all just finishing Day 7. Week 1 Final which is when the changes to the early parts of the game are being implemented is an entirely separate release.

Kageoni69

Feb 13, 2018
Okay Fine it wasnt the pen..... The Super evil big bad of this game is...........
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I dont know you can ignore me most of what i say is nonsense :D

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
None of those changes are going to be in the update that he's been working on it's all just finishing Day 7. Week 1 Final which is when the changes to the early parts of the game are being implemented is an entirely separate release.
Ah...So i got some things confused.
I figured that some of the delay outside of what has been stated would have been the simultaneous work on both Day 7 and Week 1. If that's not the case that's my mistake for reading between the lines.

Either way once week 1, not to be confused with day 7 comes out then my point still stands that it might be worth replaying anyway. Not that the game doesn't have its own replay value as is, just that week 1 will add to that.

Reactions: Pizzapockets

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Ah...So i got some things confused.
I figured that some of the delay outside of what has been stated would have been the simultaneous work on both Day 7 and Week 1. If that's not the case that's my mistake for reading between the lines.

Either way once week 1, not to be confused with day 7 comes out then my point still stands that it might be worth replaying anyway. Not that the game doesn't have its own replay value as is, just that week 1 will add to that.
Yea that's kind of understandable and he may indeed be working on them congruently so you might not be entirely wrong there. But his plan has always been to finish Day 7 first. Then release the "remastered" Week 1 as a separate thing and to my knowledge that plan hasn't changed.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
What new features are planned for a week one release? Dont think i ever saw what the plans were regarding that.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
What new features are planned for a week one release? Dont think i ever saw what the plans were regarding that.
Making character appearances consistent for all days(Emiko, Natalie's hair and MC's dick size just to name a few examples), Reworking of fShauna's backstory to make it unique and not a copy paste of tShauna's. Reworking of several scenes, like the Alexis introduction at the restaurant with Azel, the Zoe and Bailey introduction scene and more. There will also be completely new scenes added and much more which BD will reveal once we are closer to release.

Reactions: Skode

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Sorry I have been pretty quite these past few days been having a hard time with some things. Today a lot of it blew up and I kinda feel like crap. I hate it when people make you feel like shit for dong something that is not really a big deal, but then they make it into one.

Oh well hopefully things go back to normal for me soon and I will get back to my random thoughts and conspiracy theory's about WVM story lines again to entertain you all.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes