Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I will get back to my random thoughts and conspiracy theory's
Just no blackmail ones.

Everytime someone has come up with one it's been terrible.

I'll never get over people attempting to come up with a blackmail plot when MC first had a chance with Katie in the deans office and people thought he'd film it to blackmail him.

In move that would in no way damage the MC but would cost the dean his career, land him in jail and completely fuck over any chance the college had of recovering it's reputation after it's last scandal.

All MC was doing was having sex ... something a lot of college kids do. Worst that could happen is a slap on the wrist for doing it where he did.

See conspiracy theories are great .... except when they are shit and blackmailing a college kid with a sex tape is more than likely going to help him than hinder him especially when damn near everyone he knows already know he's fucking around.

Although, to be fair, i've yet to see a blackmail plot in any game that wasn't complete garbage.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Making character appearances consistent for all days(Emiko, Natalie's hair and MC's dick size just to name a few examples), Reworking of fShauna's backstory to make it unique and not a copy paste of tShauna's. Reworking of several scenes, like the Alexis introduction at the restaurant with Azel, the Zoe and Bailey introduction scene and more. There will also be completely new scenes added and much more which BD will reveal once we are closer to release.
Whoa Whoa Whoa, that is not my batman glass Lois!

Why would he touch my girl alexis's scene?!?! Please be joking

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Just no blackmail ones.

Everytime someone has come up with one it's been terrible.

I'll never get over people attempting to come up with a blackmail plot when MC first had a chance with Katie in the deans office and people thought he'd film it to blackmail him.

In move that would in no way damage the MC but would cost the dean his career, land him in jail and completely fuck over any chance the college had of recovering it's reputation after it's last scandal.

All MC was doing was having sex ... something a lot of college kids do. Worst that could happen is a slap on the wrist for doing it where he did.

See conspiracy theories are great .... except when they are shit and blackmailing a college kid with a sex tape is more than likely going to help him than hinder him especially when damn near everyone he knows already know he's fucking around.

Although, to be fair, i've yet to see a blackmail plot in any game that wasn't complete garbage.
I like the blackmail scenes in sisterly lust and it led to some funny and good scenes also in reunion the blackmail of one of the sisters is adding some fun points to the story so far and hopefully will continue

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
Happy birthday Braindrop! I wish you Health - physical and mental, and Patience - we all have less than 4 months left to hold out and this shitty year will end, finally! What doesn't kill us makes us stronger.

Well, as an artist to an artist - Inspiration and Creativity, Strength and Skills for the implementation of Ideas. And keeping the Balance, not going to extremes: Laziness and Perfectionism.

Keep Calm and Stay Alive, Dude!

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes