Englen

Mar 17, 2019

Firstly I'd like to apologize for not updating you guys for a bit. I know there's a lot of people frustrated with me and the "harassment" I was receiving mainly in DM's was getting pretty hectic to the point where I had to turn off discord DM's so I wanted to make sure I had solid information to share before posting this.

If you weren't aware I paused my patreon for the fourth month in a row. And just as a pre-requisite thing I'll put it out there that if Day 7 final and Day 8 part 1 aren't out this month then it will be for 5 months in a row.

Okay, so actual update news time.
I just recently hit the 1000 render mark for this update.
I finally finished the scene that was giving me the most headaches by far
A realistic release date would be somewhere in the September 18th-23rd range.

As you guys know I've done my best to keep emotions away from these posts. I've gone through a lot these past few months that I haven't shared with you guys. (Mainly due to people using the things I did share to try and get under my skin). I'll likely talk some about them after the release is out.
I'm also currently sick but I'm not letting it get in the way of working on day 7.

And as far as the Rachael client polls go, I'll likely have one out this Monday.
(To all the people who sent me messages saying to cut it out with the polls and focus on the update, they take 10 minutes to throw together. They're not impeding the progress of anything lol)

Uhhh... what else.
My birthday is in a few days. September 7th. It sucks I'm gonna be sick during it and I was hoping to have the release out by now so I could do a proper little thing on here about it but oh well. That's life I guess.

And finally I suppose it doesn't hurt to mention this even though it was already in a poll post.
(Though I do want to preface it by saying if you're interested then I'd strongly advise you to wait until after the release and I've shown I'm back on my shit)
Patreon now offers annual pledges. You can sign up annually for any tier and save 16% (The equivalent of two months free) I would set it higher but that's the highest % patreon will allow. If you have any questions about it feel free to ask.

That's all for now everybody. I'll likely be silent on public posts for a bit, at least until we get near that Sep 18th-23rd range where I'll have a post with a more accurate time.

Love you guys <3

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
So the latest comment is the final update might be this month, maybe.
He also mentions something about 5 months. I thought it was 6.
So 1 week update times 5 months is equal to 20 updates we are owed, more or less.
So that means when the final update is released it will be big, bigger then big.
So make room in your hard drive cause the mother of all updates is coming soon, I hope.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: F1_V10 and Balu83

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
So 1 week update times 5 months is equal to 20 updates we are owed, more or less.
So that means when the final update is released it will be big, bigger then big.
So make room in your hard drive cause the mother of all updates is coming soon, I hope.
You have to understand that the size of the update doesn't necessarily go up proportionally to the time waited. This update will not be worth 20, probably not even 10(but close) and that's fine, because all we want is to have BD up and running normally again, healthy and getting the story to completion.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
You have to understand that the size of the update doesn't necessarily go up proportionally to the time waited. This update will not be worth 20, probably not even 10(but close) and that's fine, because all we want is to have BD up and running normally again, healthy and getting the story to completion.
As long as it is released it could be worth 2 updates.
But I would really like it if it were big, bigger then big.

• Angry
Reactions: Teal80 and Balu83

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Maybe S.B. was cutting some onions for the onion orgy later?
No no the onions were for last weeks Taco Tuesday orgy remember? This week it's pudding.... I have a tanker truck full of the stuff out back. I told my minion to find chocolate but unfortunately the useless fuck came back with butterscotch instead ...I hope no one minds. If it's any consolation they are currently being tortured as we speak as punishment for their failure.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
If only he could update the game as frequently as you change your username...

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
pls do us all a favour and fuck off.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Firstly I'd like to apologize for not updating you guys for a bit. I know there's a lot of people frustrated with me and the "harassment" I was receiving mainly in DM's was getting pretty hectic to the point where I had to turn off discord DM's so I wanted to make sure I had solid information to share before posting this.

If you weren't aware I paused my patreon for the fourth month in a row. And just as a pre-requisite thing I'll put it out there that if Day 7 final and Day 8 part 1 aren't out this month then it will be for 5 months in a row.

As you guys know I've done my best to keep emotions away from these posts. I've gone through a lot these past few months that I haven't shared with you guys. (Mainly due to people using the things I did share to try and get under my skin). I'll likely talk some about them after the release is out.
I'm also currently sick but I'm not letting it get in the way of working on day 7.

And as far as the Rachael client polls go, I'll likely have one out this Monday.
(To all the people who sent me messages saying to cut it out with the polls and focus on the update, they take 10 minutes to throw together. They're not impeding the progress of anything lol)

Uhhh... what else.
My birthday is in a few days. September 7th. It sucks I'm gonna be sick during it and I was hoping to have the release out by now so I could do a proper little thing on here about it but oh well. That's life I guess.

And finally I suppose it doesn't hurt to mention this even though it was already in a poll post.
(Though I do want to preface it by saying if you're interested then I'd strongly advise you to wait until after the release and I've shown I'm back on my shit)
Patreon now offers annual pledges. You can sign up annually for any tier and save 16% (The equivalent of two months free) I would set it higher but that's the highest % patreon will allow. If you have any questions about it feel free to ask.

That's all for now everybody. I'll likely be silent on public posts for a bit, at least until we get near that Sep 18th-23rd range where I'll have a post with a more accurate time.

Love you guys <3
She is so FREAKING BEAUTIFUL ty

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020

Uhhh... what else.

Love you guys <3
That hand seems to be in a rather inappropriate place! lol

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes