The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Their continuing adventures (and origin story) would make an awesome comic! Just sayin'! ;)
I will continue sharing their adventures as long as I am able you'll have to settle to reading them tho I'm afraid. I have neither the patience or the talent to take it to the level of a comic lol. Pretty much every skit and story I've written of my pets are just put down stream of consciousness style as it flows from my demented mind with little to no planning.

As for their origin story I'm working on it.... I have the first chapter pretty much done at this point and the 3rd as well cuz it was already written as a stand alone explanation for BB's sudden arrival a few months ago. I just never got around to posting it cuz it got lost on my HDD for a bit lol.

The finished product will prolly be too lengthy to post in my traditional manner tho. Prolly gonna end up turning the doc into a PDF and and posting the DL link for anyone interested.

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
I still love you The Krypt Angel aaaaaand your twins...They are awesome...but didnt you ever noticed that S.B. is crying?She needs love...How dare you???Don´t you ever see her tears?
Pat her...she is still crying ;( i cant see her like this ;(

Last edited:

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
As for their origin story I'm working on it.... I have the first chapter pretty much done at this point and the 3rd as well cuz it was already written as a stand alone explanation for BB's sudden arrival a few months ago. I just never got around to posting it cuz it got lost on my HDD for a bit lol.

The finished product will prolly be too lengthy to post in my traditional manner tho. Prolly gonna end up turning the doc into a PDF and and posting the DL link for anyone interested.
Dont neglegt S.B. ! NEVER!!!
Do YOU NEED ssd´s i CAN OFFER:::
but never ever neglect s:b:.

Pizzapockets

Jan 13, 2019
One thing I REALLY like about Braindrop's WVM is that the MC, while a total fuck machine, still manages to be a good guy. He actually cares about the people around him, he's not some creep that spies on the girls, and NO SLEEP MOLESTING.

Thanks Braindrop.
Lol that's what I like about the MC least he could be much more sleazy in my opinion.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I still love you The Krypt Angel aaaaaand your twins...They are awesome...but didnt you ever noticed that S.B. is crying?She needs love...How dare you???Don´t you ever see her tears?
Pat her...she is still crying ;( i cant see her like this ;(
SB: The fuck is he talking about I'm not crying? Daddy! this dude is seriously starting to scare me *hides behind her Daddy*

BB: I can kill him for you if you want me to sis

SB: I'm seriously considering it.....

Seriously tho dude chill with that shit. I'm flattered and all and it was kinda funny at first but now yer starting to creep me out and piss me off.

Reactions: csmk14

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Well it when its asked so frequently it irrates posters. Its asked like atleast every 3 pages.
As soon as its released everyone will know it quick. Until then do us all a favor and please quit fucking asking when
No need to be a dick about it. It isn't like all of us here haven't had the exact same question asked time and again on damn near every game. Either ignore the question or point them to the FAQ.

RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
When's the update finally coming? in the mini FAQ it said last month.
Truth is, no one knows. Hell even us Patrons don't know. He made a post a month ago, saying August, but here we are in September. That's the reason the Faq has August. At least he's paused the charges during his ennui.

Y2k94

Jan 16, 2019
Truth is, no one knows. Hell even us Patrons don't know. He made a post a month ago, saying August, but here we are in September. That's the reason the Faq has August. At least he's paused the charges during his ennui.
damn, even patrons don't know anything? that sounds even worse. well at least you're not charged

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
BTW do we know how good is each girl with her studies?
I don't think we know much outside of Shauna's only being good enough to get her into WVM (causing MC to go there as well if I recall correctly) and Jamie's being good enough to get into WVM with no trouble. Everyone else's is pretty much unknown I think.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
damn, even patrons don't know anything? that sounds even worse. well at least you're not charged
I do my best to keep the FAQ updated with information. I will no include speculation for updates just information provided here on on the public part of Patreon. It another patreon member posts the details on patreon only update related information I will include that in the update. Trust me as soon as anything solid is posted it will be included in the FAQ, but I try to keep that to things I can validate as well. We are all waiting for the update, and can't wait to try it out. Hopefully that will be soon, but I want BD to be happy with what he puts out there so he feels better to get back on a schedule again.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes