Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Now that I think about it, is Rachael ACTUALLY in the harem? I know she's at least harem adjacent since she's bankrolling the housing and cars. Like back to the harem-business model, instead of being on a harem ladder, it seems to me that Rachael is more of a shareholder. She's totally down with the clique, and definitely loves MC's magnum dong, but I'm not 100% on if she's a full harem girl at this point.

View attachment 800839
If anything, I'd say she's the nexus of an adjacent harem.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Now that I think about it, is Rachael ACTUALLY in the harem? I know she's at least harem adjacent since she's bankrolling the housing and cars. Like back to the harem-business model, instead of being on a harem ladder, it seems to me that Rachael is more of a shareholder. She's totally down with the clique, and definitely loves MC's magnum dong, but I'm not 100% on if she's a full harem girl at this point.

View attachment 800839
Rachael is more like your pimp :ROFLMAO:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Jamie: Hey, uh, Zoe
Zoe: Hi Jamie! How are you?
Jamie: Listen Zoe. Stacy called out, so I'm going to need you to come in on Saturday.

1599185811389.jpeg
Was having a shitty night and that made it better. You just forgot to add the "while your at it why don't you just come in on Sunday too".

Although I am a little concerned why Stacy had to call out. Can we have someone check in on her please.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
The Harem Queens are Azel/Jamie LOL Cause wasnt it Azel who convinced jamie it was silly to try and keep the MC all to herself when he does such a great job of making everyone around him happy? If im wrong thats fine but it was Azel that talked to jamie about Shauna and that conversation led Jamie to be okay with an OPEN relationship / harem cause azel was right about mc making others happy and then Jamie started pushing MC Further into Hey go make her happy shes sad LOVE HER TOO!? :D lol
Jamie is the Harem Queen, while Azel is the Mother of the Harem.

Jamie had a talk with Azel, but I think she just convinced her that Shauna and the MC have a unique relationship and she should not be concerned. However Jamie decided on her own that it meant that she should share the MC with Shauna and others as well. I can't remember the exact text but it was in the park at night on day 3 I believe that the MC and Azel had the conversation about what she and Jamie discussed.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I don't feel she is part of the Harem at this point, but things can change in the future. I feel she is more of a side project (Friends with benefits) that is bankrolling the primary Harem until the MC can fund it on his own.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Now I understand what the twins see in you.
this was intended to be posted hours ago but I was without power due to a tornado touching down a few miles from my house so I'm posting it now since most of it was still in my post buffer

*bows* I do what I can to amuse the thread.... speaking of the twins you mentioning them gave me some inspiration to take the opposing team thing further and give my girls a lil exercise too:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Jamie is the Harem Queen, while Azel is the Mother of the Harem.

Jamie had a talk with Azel, but I think she just convinced her that Shauna and the MC have a unique relationship and she should not be concerned. However Jamie decided on her own that it meant that she should share the MC with Shauna and others as well. I can't remember the exact text but it was in the park at night on day 3 I believe that the MC and Azel had the conversation about what she and Jamie discussed.
IIRC they had a talk in that vicinity, but Azel didn't suggest opening the relationship, that was all Jamie.

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
this was intended to be posted hours ago but I was without power due to a tornado touching down a few miles from my house so I'm posting it now since most of it was still in my post buffer

*bows* I do what I can to amuse the thread.... speaking of the twins you mentioning them gave me some inspiration to take the opposing team thing further and give my girls a lil exercise too:

You, good Sir, deserve a Cookie.

Again I have to state, while this would be a terrifying way to go, there would be many that would be worse and there are by far fewer I would prefer...

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

Their continuing adventures (and origin story) would make an awesome comic! Just sayin'! ;)

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018

That was incredibly funny and absolutely terrifying at the same time. Well done.(y)

Last edited:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
So I have been thinking about why Ryker seems to have gone after Stacy multiple times in the game. Not sure if all the Stacy is a spy working for Ryker finally got to me or not, but I am now really curious on what the deal is here. Is Ryker a stalker that has gone a little too far, is there a hidden connection, or is Ryker just a dumb-ass and trying to get back at the MC.

I am also wondering if the reason Stacy was gone most of day 7 so far has something to do with Ryker or is it something else?

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
No not really a spy discussion just more of a curiosity at this point. I doubt there are really any other spies working for Ryker other than Damien anyways. Just trying to figure out if there is something there between Stacy and Ryker besides maybe him being obsessed with her (not that I blame him).

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
No not really a spy discussion just more of a curiosity at this point. I doubt there are really any other spies working for Ryker other than Damien anyways. Just trying to figure out if there is something there between Stacy and Ryker besides maybe him being obsessed with her (not that I blame him).

Seriously I love you for always wanting to find some deeper meaning or reason for the tiniest shit in the game...But why does it always have to be about Ryker? Given that BD has said none of the girls will be with any other guys the likelihood of her having a thing with him is pretty much zero. As far as the text goes she had a life before she met us it's not unreasonable to believe that she could have things going in it she hasn't talked to us about yet or isn't comfortable sharing with us and wants to deal with on her own.

Just sayin...

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes