The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
It is crazy nothing we put in our signatures seem to help. It seems people just want to ask the question rather than look it up. While this used to irritate me to no end I just expect it now, and just give the answer as well as point them to the FAQ.
like I said i just assume people can't read...I didn't come to that conclusion arbitrarily I have months of empirical evidence lol

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
LOL I was expecting Rock but I will take that instead. No hard feelings I was just messing around.

DinoLaze

Jan 6, 2020
only way it would be more advertised is if I had it in mine...which I did think about doing at one point but I'm already pushing the limits with what I have in mine already so no room lol
I now realize that your sig contains lyrics to a Slipknot song, which I very much appreciate seeing once in a while.

Thanks Krypt!

Reactions: The Krypt Angel

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
like I said i just assume people can't read...I didn't come to that conclusion arbitrarily I have months of empirical evidence lol
Can confirm.
16 yrs of working in customer/tech support, not even in a bunk like your next electronics store around the corner but manufacturers and distributors of high end industrial / embedded computers where you tend to communicate with engineer level people.

They ask the same questions about well documented topics time and time again.

=> Can some standard answer that you can push out when it happens. You just hurt yourself by getting mad about it.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Just a positive thought. For each peson who ask the same question that have been asked a trillion times before, I'd like to think there are at least [insert your random, positive number here] other people did their job and walked away without being noticed. Those are the silent heroes we should thank and think about when facing the other annoying people

dunhill

May 3, 2017
so its time to start planting a seed for some good conspiracy theories, like for example why do Charles keep on giving out his own house?? is there a hidden cult at the WVM collage campus?? what the heck is up with that unfinished room in the basement?? if we do go back would we suddenly see a hidden door that wasn't there before???

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BeoWoolF

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Just a positive thought. For each peson who ask the same question that have been asked a trillion times before, I'd like to think there are at least [insert your random, positive number here] other people did their job and walked away without being noticed. Those are the silent heroes we should thank and think about when facing the other annoying people
Yepp. Seeing only those obvious issues tends to warp your perspective.

Good remark and advice.

You, Sir, deserve a cookie ;) :coffee:

pecard255

Mar 28, 2020
Can confirm.
16 yrs of working in customer/tech support, not even in a bunk like your next electronics store around the corner but manufacturers and distributors of high end industrial / embedded computers where you tend to communicate with engineer level people.

They ask the same questions about well documented topics time and time again.

=> Can some standard answer that you can push out when it happens. You just hurt yourself by getting mad about it.
I know. People hate to read. I guess.

Black Mamba24

Oct 7, 2018
You're welcome :cool:

chaosfactor

Feb 12, 2020
ok so i know you guys have to have some game recommendations while still waiting for this update.

played
WVM and Becoming a Rock star (both my favorite)
Halfway house (like) (havent seen update passed ep6 for awhile)
Daughters for Dessert (love)
Double Homework (love)
Unleashed (like) (havent seen update for awhile)

i play on gamcore. if there is a better site im all ears.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
so its time to start planting a seed for some good conspiracy theories, like for example why do Charles keep on giving out his own house?? is there a hidden cult at the WVM collage campus?? what the heck is up with that unfinished room in the basement?? if we do go back would we suddenly see a hidden door that wasn't there before???
I think I am going to wait for the new update before I toss out any new conspiracy theories. I have some decent stuff in reserve for when the time is right.

You all know I am good for random thoughts about WVM.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
ok so i know you guys have to have some game recommendations while still waiting for this update.

played
Double Homework (love)

main one I usually recommend to WVM fans is My New Family

Black Mamba24

Oct 7, 2018

played
Double Homework (love)

Single Again and Power Vacuum are 2 new favorites of mine

Reactions: ZoePen

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020

played
Double Homework (love)

I like a few of those so I will suggest some of my favorites. My new family (my second favorite game), Radiant (not a lot of content but solid), Midlife Crisis, Bad Memories, Summer Scent, Flirty F, The DeLuca Family (Fun story not a lot of lewd stuff is the only downside oh and the Luna backstory is hard to watch), I play a bunch more but WVM is my favorite by far.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes