The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
There is no answer to my question. The title is the same for months but the game got updates so the version number should be different to fast identify if game got new stuff or not.
point of fact your question is the first thing it answers in your defense tho if you used the link in Lemonfreaks signature it points to the wrong post instead of directly to the FAQ

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Yes, the title is the same because the game hasn't been updated for a while because, AS IT SAYS IN THE FAQ, the dev suffered a bereavement and other issues in his personnal life. The last update saw the title change from Day 7.5 to Day 7.6, before that is changed from Day 7.4 to Day 7.5.

Next update will be Day 7 final AS IT SAYS IN THE FAQ :FacePalm:

Blocked :mad:
lol it would help if yer sig link actually linked to the FAQ tho

kiatoo

Sep 19, 2019
I played this game since its first release and i know about the devs personal problems this year.
I just point out that its kind of confusing to me that the title stayed like this soooo long but we got some updates even with this title.

its not my fault that lemon cant read

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I played this game since its first release and i know about the devs personal problems this year.
I just point out that its kind of confusing to me that the title stayed like this soooo long but we got some updates even with this title.

I can read perfectly fine and I still have no fucking clue what exactly yer trying to say either but I suspect yer not a native english speaker and there is something getting lost in translation being at fault

Reactions: F1_V10

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I've changed it, again, maybe this time it'll actually stick.

They could still have used the link in the OP.
You may want to change it to the link tied to the posts number (#16,879) as it's independent of the posts-per-page setting (of either the user or the site in general): https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-7-v0-7-6-braindrop.35910/post-3800521

The way I see it you definitely misremember as these in fact do add up:

1600802789038.png

Reactions: BeoWoolF and F1_V10

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
I can read perfectly fine and I still have no fucking clue what exactly yer trying to say either but I suspect yer not a native english speaker and there is something getting lost in translation being at fault
I think kiatoo is referring to the thread header:
[VN] [Ren'Py] WVM [Day 1-7 v0.7.6] [Braindrop]

That should update per every new version of the VN, but there is the thing, the header is up to date with the actual version of the game:

Thread Updated: 2020-05-16
Release Date: 2020-05-16
Developer: Braindrop
Censorship: No
Version: Day 1-7 v0.7.6
Language: English

So as the last update is 4months + old the "title" stayed as that since the last update.

Reactions: csmk14 and Hordragg

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Nah, I've just deleted the link from my sig, it's easy enough to send people to the OP.
Fair enough. Was kind of redundant anyway what with Loco posting at least once or twice per page and practically shoving the link in their faces. :LOL:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Fair enough. Was kind of redundant anyway what with Loco posting at least once or twice per page and practically shoving the link in their faces. :LOL:
only way it would be more advertised is if I had it in mine...which I did think about doing at one point but I'm already pushing the limits with what I have in mine already so no room lol

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I must have some fundamental flaw in my character because I tend to assume that if I have a question, it's likely someone else has the exact same question and, since it's also likely they asked it already, I search for it. Only after failing to find the question do I ask it myself.
Now see I fall on the other side of the equation I have no faith in humanity whatsoever so I automatically assume they're all idiots who can't read ;)

Kageoni69

Feb 13, 2018
Is there a reason the thread title gets no updates anymore?
I thought for a long time the game got no new updates and was kinda sad
So it has yet to be updated in awhile cause BD has been working hard to perfect Day 7 Final. Where each weekly update is like around i think 100 renders. Hes been busting his ass on getting us a HUGE Update for the 26th. So if you can be patient a few more days it will be out soon. But Below is the change logs of the day 7 final. And below that is the Official Release date and below that is the Patron post to even more info then what i posted below :)

Changelog for Day 7 final (Day 7 0.7.7)
1200 new renders
11 new animations
New renders for some earlier scenes in day 7
Slight story changes to earlier scenes in day 7

As of NOW.
Official release date:
September 26th (3pm EST)
Below is the link to the Patron Post where you can read more info on upcoming update. And the reasoning as to why that date.

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
I must have some fundamental flaw in my character because I tend to assume that if I have a question, it's likely someone else has the exact same question and, since it's also likely they asked it already, I search for it. Only after failing to find the question do I ask it myself.
The "flaw" is that you assume that people will follow logical patterns/approach.
If that were true we would not see lots of the shit that is going in the world.

In addition even if I do my best to go through the day in a organised manner I also fail a lot, shit slips and sometimes I surprise myself by what I miss/fuck up.
More over the language barrier for native/non native speakers will kick you in the arse more often than not.

Damn, somehow I did frustrate myself now..

• Haha
Reactions: F1_V10

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Is there a reason the thread title gets no updates anymore?
I thought for a long time the game got no new updates and was kinda sad
The title shows the most recent version and there has not been a change for sometime due to various issues. A new update should drop soon (target is Sept 26th), and when that drops the title should update. Hopefully that answers your question.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I tend to be this way, too, assuming the worst, hoping for the best and still end up dissatisfied...
Kind of reminds me of what I had for my first signature when I joined The Zone "Someone once said that Hope is a ight which leads all mankind....They just failed to mention it usually leads to disappointment"

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I just added the info to my Sig so now it just shows up always :D till the update at least
It is crazy nothing we put in our signatures seem to help. It seems people just want to ask the question rather than look it up. While this used to irritate me to no end I just expect it now, and just give the answer as well as point them to the FAQ.

Reactions: csmk14 and BeoWoolF
3.70 star(s) 640 Votes