Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
i play on gamcore. if there is a better site im all ears.
This site.
I'd also recommend: Heavy Five, Love of Magic , Fetish locator and Avalon. Also check out Haley's Story, Rebirth and Alexandra

ill have to give that ago. do you have to pull save files off when theres an update?
Renpy games store save files in the game folder and the app data folder.

Jace325

Dec 27, 2019
ill have to give that ago. do you have to pull save files off when theres an update?
short answer: no just delete the old folder and download the new one.
more technical answer: renpy saves in a different location (as well as the main directory) so its accessible when you download a new version

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
ok so i know you guys have to have some game recommendations while still waiting for this update.
Oh, and just a headsup. The moderators might delete your post and all the ones giving you recommendations for being off-topic. They don't like people asking for rec's

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I think I am going to wait for the new update before I toss out any new conspiracy theories. I have some decent stuff in reserve for when the time is right.

You all know I am good for random thoughts about WVM.

:ROFLMAO:, Deadpool is an awesome movie. both were good, but first one seems to be the best.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
ok so i know you guys have to have some game recommendations while still waiting for this update.

played
WVM and Becoming a Rock star (both my favorite)
Halfway house (like) (havent seen update passed ep6 for awhile)
Daughters for Dessert (love)
Double Homework (love)
Unleashed (like) (havent seen update for awhile)

i play on gamcore. if there is a better site im all ears.
Well, it is hard for me to say which one I like the most. I been random checking out different games, some of them were good and other were not. I haven't done any review yet to any of the games. I prefer to provide a review once the game been completed to give a review. I usually provide comments and/or minor issue. I also help provide some guidance on other games. I happen to notice a game was abandoned for a little while and it return, which I would happen to forget about the game after period of time because I been hopping to other games to see how their new update result.

Have a good day. (y)

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
I've got a conspiracy theory for you. Big Henchman's quoted name in-game is Gorg, but as I've determined through rigorous testing such as retinae scanning and pheomelanin analysis has led me to believe that he may in fact be a relative of Stacy. My theory is, that while it was previously believed that Gorg (Big Henchman) was Stacy's older brother, may in fact be her long-lost fraternal twin brother George who was abducted by the Cabal when they were five. The abduction was ordered by the Cabal's regional leader, Charles. This was done to ensure that the Cabal would have a suitable test subject for their super-soldier serum, and while it was not as effective as it was when MC was experimented on, it did provide George with accelerated muscle mass development. Charles is using WVM as an improved testing ground for the super-soldier program. George was given a massive strength boost, but did not develop a massive magnum dong or the agility that MC did. To ensure his sister Stacy's survival, George has been relegated to act as a bodyguard and henchman to Charles' heir apparent, Ryker.

Jace325

Dec 27, 2019
I've got a conspiracy theory for you. Big Henchman's quoted name in-game is Gorg, but as I've determined through rigorous testing such as retinae scanning and pheomelanin analysis has led me to believe that he may in fact be a relative of Stacy. My theory is, that while it was previously believed that Gorg (Big Henchman) was Stacy's older brother, may in fact be her long-lost fraternal twin brother George who was abducted by the Cabal when they were five. The abduction was ordered by the Cabal's regional leader, Charles. This was done to ensure that the Cabal would have a suitable test subject for their super-soldier serum, and while it was not as effective as it was when MC was experimented on, it did provide George with accelerated muscle mass development. Charles is using WVM as an improved testing ground for the super-soldier program. George was given a massive strength boost, but did not develop a massive magnum dong or the agility that MC did. To ensure his sister Stacy's survival, George has been relegated to act as a bodyguard and henchman to Charles' heir apparent, Ryker.
So you're saying Gorg is a failed Captain America?

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Huh, I had to work for 6 hours and I missed the mess. Ah well.

Ok, it has been way too quite here today. Time for a thought of the day.

With the new update expected just days from now. Which character(s) do you think will have the first lewd scene (Minimal nudity) and which will have the last lewd scene in the next update?

My thought is first will be Eden or Bailey (either one at the bowling event) and the last will be Jamie (at the new home to end the night, before a giant slumber party).
I agree about something with Eden. Not too sure if there will be with Bailey. Might be something with Zoe (may or may not involve the pen for keeping score ;)) Definitly agee with Jamie before everyone chooses their cuddle spots with MC.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I've got a conspiracy theory for you. Big Henchman's quoted name in-game is Gorg, but as I've determined through rigorous testing such as retinae scanning and pheomelanin analysis has led me to believe that he may in fact be a relative of Stacy. My theory is, that while it was previously believed that Gorg (Big Henchman) was Stacy's older brother, may in fact be her long-lost fraternal twin brother George who was abducted by the Cabal when they were five.

Ummm no. Stacy is not a spy nor is she related to Gorg. Poor Stacy you don't get enough love here, you keep getting treated like the redheaded step child.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
leave the conspiracies to Loco bud cuz...and I mean this with nothing but love...you suck at them lol

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
OK here is a conspiracy theory if anyone has a connection to Gorg it will be Rachael. I think it is possible that Gorg may have worked with or for her in the past. I could see him as a former army ranger, a washed up former WWE style wrestler, or maybe a former lumberjack. Odds are he has no connection to anyone but just an employee of Ryker.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Ummm no. Stacy is not a spy nor is she related to Gorg. Poor Stacy you don't get enough love here, you keep getting treated like the redheaded step child.
I have always had a thing for Stacy cuz I love me a freckled redhead... Unfortunately my religious obligation to my Goddess take precedent and prevent me from openly expressing it.

BB: Mommy says we'd have to kick his ass

SB: We wouldn't like it and it would hurt us just as much but Daddy's devotion must be absolute and can never be called into question

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes