BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Wait I have gone by that name here since day 1 I joined. Did you guys wipe my mind. Are the twins behind this? Is this pay back for some off comment I made. What is going on?
Hush Gringo, hush..
What happened was.. unsettling. We had to alter your memory for your own good. Half of your very own Stacy Clone Army had to had to keep you down for the procedure.

Let me put it like this. We told you it was too dangerous to delve too deep into the psyche of Ryker and Charles.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Wait I have gone by that name here since day 1 I joined. Did you guys wipe my mind. Are the twins behind this? Is this pay back for some off comment I made. What is going on?
Don't listen to him The girls and I know you've always been Loco that's why we love you.....here have this nice cold glass of Kool-aid it'll calm you down ....at least it should considering the amount of ketamine I put in it

*pulls BeoWoolF aside* This is why I told you to bring him to me for the memory wipe instead of doing it yourself...I brainwash people for a living! Instead I have to keep going in and making sure the hack job you did stays stable and if that keeps up his temporal lobe is gonna end up the consistency of runny tapioca pudding.

And for the love of Bailey stop trying to tell him the truth about the incident it will only destroy him....and if anything happens to my best friend....I can't be held responsible for what The Twins might do to you...they really love their Uncle Loco ya know...

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Don't listen to him The girls and I know you've always been Loco that's why we love you.....here have this nice cold glass of Kool-aid it'll calm you down ....at least it should considering the amount of ketamine I put in it

*pulls BeoWoolF aside* This is why I told you to bring him to me for the memory wipe instead of doing it yourself...I brainwash people for a living! Instead I have to keep going in and making sure the hack job you did stays stable and if that keeps up his temporal lobe is gonna end up the consistency of runny tapioca pudding.

And for the love of Bailey stop trying to tell him the truth about the incident it will only destroy him....and if anything happens to my best friend....I can't be held responsible for what The Twins might do to you...they really love their Uncle Loco ya know...
I told you, some day he will have to face it. No matter the wipe this goes just too deep.
His subconscious memory will keep pushing forward. You know that this is where all these agent- and tinfoil hat theories are coming from.
<shuddering> I do NOT want to see that again....

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Hush Gringo, hush..
What happened was.. unsettling. We had to alter your memory for your own good. Half of your very own Stacy Clone Army had to had to keep you down for the procedure.

Let me put it like this. We told you it was too dangerous to delve too deep into the psyche of Ryker and Charles.
you just had to tell him what we did .. ahhh .. can't trust you anymore :rolleyes:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BeoWoolF

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
The count down is 3 days now. I am itching for that update. I want to do another full play through but I think I should wait until the new release. I can't wait to see what BD has lined up for us.

As much fun as all the crazy topics have been here these past few months I can't wait for a new update to discuss. Sure we will always have the fun conspiracy topics, who is the best characters in the game, what the twins are up to, how to fight off trolls and all the other crazy ways to express our enjoyment of this great game.

I know most of you are familiar with me and my crazy topics, and obsession with a certain redhead, but I wanted to be serious for a few moments.

I have a few small favors to ask of everyone who comes here once the update drops.
  • Please take some time to enjoy the game, but don't ruin it for others by posting spoilers (without hiding them with either of the spoiler options). We are all in different time zones and can't always be on the moment the update drops.
  • If you haven't done so already show some love for the game by giving it a rating. If you already gave a rating it could be a good time to update your comments.
  • Finally no matter what you think of the update or the developer, please show him some love once it drops. It only takes a few minutes to post something here to thank him for his hard work and tell him what you liked. Most of us have shown BD love and support during his difficult times and now shouldn't stop.
Thanks for making it to the end and reading it all. No worries I will go back to my cray self now that I have some Kool-aid to to enjoy thanks to my buddy.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
@LocoGringo78, did you say in 2022 when it get released :eek::unsure::censored::rolleyes:;)
What??? Not sure if you are trolling me, but all the update information is accurate to the best of my knowledge. I double checked my signature and the mini FAQ and didn't see 2022 listed there at all.

The update is targeted for 9/26/2020 around 3:00PM EST.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
The count down is 3 days now. I am itching for that update. I want to do another full play through but I think I should wait until the new release. I can't wait to see what BD has lined up for us.

As much fun as all the crazy topics have been here these past few months I can't wait for a new update to discuss. Sure we will always have the fun conspiracy topics, who is the best characters in the game, what the twins are up to, how to fight off trolls and all the other crazy ways to express our enjoyment of this great game.

I know most of you are familiar with me and my crazy topics, and obsession with a certain redhead, but I wanted to be serious for a few moments.

I have a few small favors to ask of everyone who comes here once the update drops.
  • Please take some time to enjoy the game, but don't ruin it for others by posting spoilers (without hiding them with either of the spoiler options). We are all in different time zones and can't always be on the moment the update drops.
  • If you haven't done so already show some love for the game by giving it a rating. If you already gave a rating it could be a good time to update your comments.
  • Finally no matter what you think of the update or the developer, please show him some love once it drops. It only takes a few minutes to post something here to thank him for his hard work and tell him what you liked. Most of us have shown BD love and support during his difficult times and now shouldn't stop.
Thanks for making it to the end and reading it all. No worries I will go back to my cray self now that I have some Kool-aid to to enjoy thanks to my buddy.
i totally agree with you on this .. please people put spoilers when posting about the new update (y)

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
What??? Not sure if you are trolling me, but all the update information is accurate to the best of my knowledge. I double checked my signature and the mini FAQ and didn't see 2022 listed there at all.

The update is targeted for 9/26/2020 around 3:00PM EST.
I was humoring you a bit ;) Relax... You know more info than I do. I was a little surprise you fell by accident on my little humor ;) I wish it was April Fool's day to get credit...

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I was humoring you a bit ;) Relax... You know more info than I do. I was a little surprise you fell by accident on my little humor ;) I wish it was April Fool's day to get credit...
Oh you got me, I was looking back at all my posts too. :D

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes