I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Wait I have gone by that name here since day 1 I joined. Did you guys wipe my mind. Are the twins behind this? Is this pay back for some off comment I made. What is going on?
Don't listen to him The girls and I know you've always been Loco that's why we love you.....here have this nice cold glass of Kool-aid it'll calm you down ....at least it should considering the amount of ketamine I put in it

*pulls BeoWoolF aside* This is why I told you to bring him to me for the memory wipe instead of doing it yourself...I brainwash people for a living! Instead I have to keep going in and making sure the hack job you did stays stable and if that keeps up his temporal lobe is gonna end up the consistency of runny tapioca pudding.

And for the love of Bailey stop trying to tell him the truth about the incident it will only destroy him....and if anything happens to my best friend....I can't be held responsible for what The Twins might do to you...they really love their Uncle Loco ya know...
Just remember this simple quote... "I'm in my own little world, but it's ok, they know me here!" ;)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
mostly the main thing i'm wanting is our team's 1st win .. i'm hoping that we get to win at least 2 or 3 games before our 1st loss ... if not it would be a big hit to the moral of our team :unsure:

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
hence, why i picked Shauna.
You do realize that Shauna has more lewd scenes than everyone other than the MC and Jamie right, she is also the one character that has actually gone on a date with the MC as well? There are 16 characters (as of 0.7.6 release) that have no lewd scenes that we expect to have some in the future. Shauna has had 7-10 lewd scenes (10 cheat route 7 non-cheat route) and really double that if you count both female and transgender female route. I also believe she has had the most renders of any character in the game as well (I can't find the actual counts that another member did but I am almost positive she had the most).

Edit: Here is the render count I mentioned: https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-7-v0-7-6-braindrop.35910/post-3813562 (Credit to KrystofDayne for the dedicated work to collect it all)

Last edited:
Sep 15, 2017
You do realize that Shauna has more lewd scenes than everyone other than the MC and Jamie right, she is also the one character that has actually gone on a date with the MC as well? There are 16 characters (as of 0.7.6 release) that have no lewd scenes that we expect to have some in the future. Shauna has had 7-10 lewd scenes (10 cheat route 7 non-cheat route) and really double that if you count both female and transgender female route. I also believe she has had the most renders of any character in the game as well (I can't find the actual counts that another member did but I am almost positive she had the most).
To be fair, there is no such thing as "enough Shauna". But other girls who haven't had lewd scenes yet deserve the chance to climb higher on my tier list. Shauna will always be my #1 though.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018

Edit: Here is the render count I mentioned: https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-7-v0-7-6-braindrop.35910/post-3813562 (Credit to KrystofDayne for the dedicated work to collect it all)
i reject your facts. not nearly enough for me.

• Haha
Reactions: Master of Puppets
3.70 star(s) 640 Votes